Numales aren't rea-

>Numales aren't rea-

-lly human.

What are te other two from? It's a show title like "Ping Panf Pop" or summat?

drop awp give me de bomb
rush b

wtf why kil waifu :'(

gmod has gotten real

Quality use of your free time.

Gmod, check
>necrophilia, check
>pickle rick, check

Gay fucking shit

wubba lubba dub dub im PICKLE RICKK BRATHA XDD

DELET THIS!

I don't play computer games, but I would like to play this. Name?

It's watchdogs and it's not worth the time. 2nd one is even worse and you play as a black dude because we wuz hackers.

sage

>killing the MG waifu
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?
Lynch mob, anybody?

>mfw he annihilates the leaf

I saw a nu-male at fucking danzig show on Monday. He was wearing a pickle rick shirt and flip flops (paired with scraggle beard and glasses). It was worse than the tranny on the the dog leash. What the fuck happened to metal?

Sup Forums you were right, again. MaybIe go into the woods and find Jesus.

>Having a shit waifu from a shit series

waifu:source

They were the only ones who seemed dangerous at the time.

Anime posters need to go back

leafs BTFO

delet

Anime posters have been on Sup Forums since the very begining lol this is an ANIME IMG BOARD

>OMG IMAGINE MY SHOCK ANIME POSTERS ON ANIME IMG BOARD

dumb dragon posters BTFO!!!

>imagine my shock poster
>also defending anime posting
>Sup Forums

You are the problem

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

>le anime img board
there are NINE boards dedicated to anime and other japanese culture. there is only one board for serious political discussion. fuck off back to your containment boards.

that's Sharo and Chino from Gochiusa and Tooru from maid dragon

God I wish that were me

based

Drop that dismemberment addon pl0x

Stay mad redditnigger, anime images are welcome in all boards

>Being this new

Wow...you sure look dumb haha

>taking the opinion of a kuked kike seriously

Yay!

the pickle rick completed it