Shkreli has bail revoked in New York securities fraud case, heads to jail

Ex-pharmaceuticals company CEO Martin Shkreli has bail revoked in New York securities fraud case, heads to jail.

twitter.com/AP/status/908089999928774661

Other urls found in this thread:

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/09/13/Judge-Revokes-Pharma-Bro-Martin-Shkrelis-Bond-Over-Online-HRC-Hair-Bounty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oy vey no one makes fun of the clintons and gets away with it

That's what happens when you go against the establishment and think giving shekels to a jew lawyer is going to save you.

Good, fuck this cryptojew

>t. uneducated sheeplet that reads Aftonbladet at his hourly yoga classes with his feminist komrades at the local gay church

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Can't even get a strand of hair without fucking it up

Don't care if he goes to jail at all if I can bitch slap that smirk off his face.

WASH YO ASS WHITE BOI, IT'S GETTIN' SUM TREATIN' LMFAO!!!!

Drumpfies BTFO

Good. Right wing or not, this faggot is just as corrupt as Hillary.

One of them is in jail.

We don't need this prick to put the other one in.

If anything, this asshole made putting Hillary in jail even harder.

I don't know enough about the pharmaceutical industry to know whether or not he actually did anything wrong, but the media keeps posting pictures of him looking fucking smug and it pisses me off so I hope he gets raped in jail.

Prison is going to be rough for him.

nooo pharma broooo
best troll ever
also compassionate

OPEN UP THAT ASS BIG BOY

YOU WANNA TALK SHIT? NOW YOU GET TO EAT IT

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>M A D M A N

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/09/13/Judge-Revokes-Pharma-Bro-Martin-Shkrelis-Bond-Over-Online-HRC-Hair-Bounty

F

bump

I like how people just get to have their bail revoked unconstitutionally now like with Cantwell. Pretty autistic if you ask me senpai

F

No more pharma bro trolling.
:(