Bababa barudo go!

Just finished season one, it was alright. The end felt sorta anti climactic..
is Gatchman isight and/or embrace any good?

Embrace is the director's cut of episode 12, watch it to understand what really happened.

Insight is garbage, don't waste your time.

>is Gatchman isight and/or embrace any good?
You'd be spending season 2 wanting to fuck Hajime in the ass.

whats wrong with it?

literally the only reason to watch it

>Tekkaman
>gatchaman
>casshern
>?
>in a same movie

wait what?am i seeing things?

Tsubasa is a naive retard who refuses to listen to anyone else and firmly believes that everything she says and does is right, that's what.

Maybe it´s a japanese version of Justice Alliance.

You couldn't love a SJW, could you Sup Forums?

I would love those thighs and then leave her in a ditch somewhere to rethink her life.

Such a waste of a top-tier character design, I fucking swear to God.

Your mileage of insight may vary, but I consisder it very important to the overall theme development of Crowds. The first season is very, almost excessively, optimistic about the basic goodness of people. Insight balances that out a lot, by showing how even the best intentions can fuck up royally. On the other hand, insight spends a lot of time on a frustrating fuckup of a character. Personally, I'd say definitely watch it, but just be aware that it's not quite as fun as S1.

Insight is literally America right now. That aside, it's a great sequel to Crowds.

>Insight is literally America right now

Don't remind me. ;_;

Hajime's tits are bigger in s2

Picked up

>top-tier character design
Grandpa, you forgot your glasses again.

what are you opinions of the show?

Insight was better than S1.
S1 was "Here's all your characters", then S2 was "Now go nuts".

pretty much sums it up. the story was pretty flat.

It's great, I like it's themes connected with the Internet, makes it very relevant today.

One of the more thoughtful shows I've seen. All about topics that only came into relevance very lately in the big span of things.

are you referring to season one or two?

>barudo
It's "baado" you huge sack of shit.

Insight is pretty okay.

Also, Katze is the most entertaining antagonist ever.

Insight felt like a fitting sequel to the show. It was never quite as good as season one but if you liked the first one I would generally recommend the second.

>Hajime

Worst fucking protagonist in history, I'll say she is the worst girl in any anime. Fucking annoying piece of shit, genki garbage, ruined the show for me.

i felt the same
demo as the show went on i started to like her

Fuck you insight was equal to if not better than S1

Wrong, user!

If you the kind who is extremely disappointed when fucktards in society screw up politics, Insight is a brilliant watch. Love it more than season 1.

Pls post more autistic girl who i can relate to

>tfw we could have got a gatchaman like casshern sins but instead we got crowds
>tfw tatsunoko series will get the shitty crowds treatment instead of the sins treatment

I didn't care much for it initially, but Insight has been uncannily prophetic.