What does Sup Forums think of him?

Is that Shindol?

50% of the time he's ok.
I like his Hideaki Anno videos
Also not anime or manga. Wouldn't mind to have a youtube board though

Why do you keep posting this?

Hidden.

I've never actually seen him posted on Sup Forums. my bad user

Fucking hell if mods don't delete these threads on sight soon Sup Forums would be worse that Sup Forums eventually mark my words.

>soon

Do I have news for you.

No you don't.

If dubs OP gets banned

I think Sup Forums is dead.

>mods are all newfags
>implying I don't have news

Might as well call it /av/

No, son. This is how you get a repeating intergers at the end of your post number in an chinese caligraphy forum

saged, also even if I have no friends, I know better that you make one through tubing culture. Something is terribly wrong with the last year of new faggots.

He's okay.

Calling a sage is against the rules, user.

Liking weebs and looking like one are two different things

>mods are newfags
That's not news to me, slowpoke.

>gamegrumps shirt
>anime posters
>sailor moon crystal poster

You can tell from a glance that this guy is a complete idiot that shouldn't get any ounce of attention.

I've watched one of your faggot videos because it kept fucking appearing in my reccomendations, and it's obvious that you actually come here. Stop making this garbage threads, you're a fucking disgrace; and while your taste is marginally better than a lot of people's here, you're still a fucking idiot, and in no position to offer your opinions on anything.

Mods don't even know what sage is. And you're confusing sage with reporting a thread.

If you want them to act quickly, post loli.

If that fails, CP.

Is this a neckbeard?

While we're on the topic of youtube autists, what happened to that greek faggot with the voice?

Literally who?
Also check em

He looks like a fag

I'm guessing this will turn into a loli dump thread

Just use a script and get quads or something. You're not KOG, act like it.

Should I dump the holes?

>sailor moon crystal poster

What marks it out as being Crystal?

>off by one
Shamfur. Commit sudoku.

Yes please.

I still haven't fapped today.

OK I chalked the first couple ones up too coincidence but now I am sure someone is spamming threads about fucking youtubers.

What holes?

Later

He is a brony and he got BTFO by thatanimesnob.

aye aye

You're about to find out.

>1818
Does that count?

AWW YISS

I think you're taking me for someone else, I haven't been active in Sup Forums for about 2 or so months. I'm assuming someone has been spamming anime youtubers then?

Artstyle.
And the fact that Toei probably doesn't produce merch for older series.

Please

>He is a brony
What is it about ponies that people in murrica love so much. It's like a large number of people in murrica are furries.I don't get it.

He has three modes:
>Elitist (hur dur I'm not easily impressed, I wish I would like Attack on Titan)
>Pleb (muh taste who cares about quality if I like it)
>Hipster (look I have an ugly beard and I wear sunglasses and I live in a room full of anime merch xD I'm just like EndlessJess XDDDD)

Not Sup Forums related, get out.

The USA has population of 318 millions. They're bound to have a bunched of deranged autists in there.

Digibro is based as FUARK

>sfw lolis
are you even trying

I think you should stop posting this shit every day.

Who the fuck?

Is he wearing that game grumps shirt ironically or is Anime not the only thing he has shit taste in?

hhhnnnngggg

>ITT crazy Sup Forumsnon yells at monitor.

kek

Illya is a qt

Fuck off.

>tfw I have trypophobia

t-thanks

end of dump and thread still alive, what a bummer

I don't know what to do with this boner.

>been on Sup Forums for roughly 7 years
>first time seeing anything except the first and last pages of holes

Jesus fucking christ, even as desensitized as I am this is too much.

I want to impregnate bono

I'm itchy now.

>he doesn't get aroused by that

You might be a faggot.

Sup Forums used to be so cool in 2008, now we have too many retarded cucks like this throwing tantrums like their heads were cut off.

There was this one pretty old website that featured fucked up hentai/anime pics. Including the last picture of holes. Anyone remember the name?
Also, don't forget to sage this shit.

>used to be cool

Sup Forums has always been shit.

still making videos as usual.

>cucks

You are part of the problem user.

Are there any good manga-related Youtube channels/podcasts?
Bonus points if they don't focus only on NA licensed titles.

Let's dump more stuff

well, well, well, what have we here another faggot neckbeard (most likely yuro) shitting up the place with his Sup Forums faggotry. you picked the wrong night to fuck around, asshole. i've just texted the a mod (we're friends irl) about this thread, so he'll be here shortly to deal with the matter, and most likely hand out some sorely needed bans. i'm also going to report and sage the thread (for safe measure), as well as alert the other moderators in the Sup Forums irc channel. and just in case you wanna try and pull a fast one, i'm screen shotting the entire thread for additional proof and e-mailing moot about the matter personally. i'm tired of you stupid fucking dick sniffers pressing out whatever lolrandom faggot shit you want on the fucking anime board. it's time for you assholes to get a reality check, because this shit won't fly for much longer. prepare your anus, you 500 pound pile of shit. your days are fucking numbered

>implying you've been around that long
It's funny how retards that weren't around for the history of this place make up their own.

At least sage instead of bumping the thread back to Page 0.

5 and the sad panda dies.

>he proves me right

Do you have brain problems newfag? Why am I even asking, of course you do.

You seem like the kind of guy that came here in 2012 but tries to pretend he's an oldfag because he's seen lots of pictures from years past.

Why can't Sup Forumsermins understand that caring about e-celeb, youtubbers and everything related is completely retarded? and why can't they leave us alone

>53,2% sure that you are Kira now

oh shit that's hot

I like him, probably the closest thing we'll get to MatthewMatosis for anime.

Hah.

No, Larry's asian.