To what lengths would you go to protect an old and busted christmas cake's innocent smiling face?

To what lengths would you go to protect an old and busted christmas cake's innocent smiling face?

A better question would be: to what lengths WOULDN'T I go?

Marriage if there's plenty of natural chemistry besides love making hitting all the right triggers.

I would take a bullet rain for them.

Normalfags thread.

I've been on THAT board for too long to ever even consider dating a cake irl. I would love a cute 2D cake though.

I would literally destroy the world.

whats the age gap of the women and boy ?

She wouldn't even be worth a 20 minute drive honestly. She would have to come to my place and let me bang her.

Woman like these are broken and need dick in their life to feel somewhat wanted. Anyone putting too much effort into some skank in her 30s who has not man is wasting their time. Let the white knights take care of her and maker he feel important.

Let's say late 20s and late teens respectively.

She is clearly in her early 30s I would say 34.

Damn near 20 year age gap in this shit.

The manga has a nicer ending. Heres a scan out of the goodness of my heart.

Go outside sometime.

Do they fuck?

ALL OF THEM

I doesn't say but it shows that he actually did go meet her after she moved to give her the shoes. In my mind they end up happy together eventually.

So only headcanon fucking, disappointed.

I prefer it to end on a romantic not rather than "they fugged all night, the end"

>Having drinks late one night with a tired 30 year old cake
>hearing her stories about her lost loves, her failures in life.
>She confides in you, smiling while opening up as the booze gets to her.
>driving her home after she gets sloshed.
>having to carry her inside her apartment because she can hardly walk
>she's embarrassed about having to be carried.
>you set her down on the couch, grab her a blanket.
>With that done, you decide to go home. but she tells you to stay a little longer.
>Just sit with her and hold her.
>She's been lonely and wants someone nice like you to just hold her here like this.

That's just boring kiddie romance, real people fug.

That user is pure. Don't taint his headcanon with lewdity.

If I want fugging I go read childhood friend, delforation vanilla doujins.

Hario~~

>defloration

No thanks.

>Not consummating the feelings between you and your first love in high school giving each other your first time.

What a homo.

I only date used goods.

This
>going for a non virgin
You people make me sick, might as well fuck an AIDS'd prostitute if you're that desperate

By kindheartedly providing for her and her son.

No lengths

>Also a cuck thread
End yourselves

>not directing him to /r9k/
>>>/tumblr/

>expecting newfags to know shit about 4chin's culture

I'd go through hell.

The same distance pizza places deliver...

About 5 miles.

Why did they not end up together again?

Because he's still in school. Once he graduates he's going to find her and they'll fuck like rabbits.

If we are talking about the Garden of words, she was 27 and he was 17.

>old
>innocent
You need to pick one.

He was 15.

Pretty sure the old hag will move on and hop on the next dick she sees

You mean shouta dick

Sure whatever, next (shota) dick

Even better.

I move heaven and earth.

>this font

I'm dying.

Fuck you. Just fuck you.

What if you don't have a first love in high school?

Why is fugging and romance mutually exclusive?

More like why are people such big fucking prudes?
They just have to fucking imply it
just showing one scene where they're together in bed/getting out of bed won't fucking kill em

MY HEART

DELETE THIS

Bad meme fampaitachi

Hey guys what's going on in this thread?

Why are you doing this to me ;_;

And then you go home and watch anime while she dies alone.

If I ever was with friendly relations with a cake, I'd immediately drop all anime, and all Sup Forums browsing.

I'd never leave her to die alone. Even when she finds someone, I'll still occasionally contact her and we'd drink together.

>Even when she finds someone, I'll still occasionally contact her

>Even when she finds someone, I'll still occasionally contact her and we'd drink together.

Err cuck? I'm not even meme-ing here.

>Even when she finds someone, I'll still occasionally contact her and we'd drink together.

Not him, but you got to get with the cakes to get with the cakes. Even if she's already in a relationship, she might have a cute friend or sister who isn't. Befriending a cake means already being one step ahead in getting with her single cake friends.

>Even if she's already in a relationship, she might have a cute friend or sister who isn't. Befriending a cake means already being one step ahead in getting with her single cake friends.

The operative word is "might".

What if she doesn't?

Absolute waste of time.

>cake
>busted
That's not how it works.

>What if she doesn't?
What if you die tomorrow? Nothing is certain in life.

How is it not?

You are most certainly a cuckold.

Because he doesn't know what a cake is.

Explain how a cake cannot be busted?

Cakes don't have to be busted. Although maybe we have different definitions of the word 'busted.'

>Cakes don't have to be busted

No one said that though.

I don't actually know what we're discussing anymore.

This guy is saying a cake cannot be busted and I'm asking what being busted has to do with Christmas cakes.

kill yourself retard
you don't even know what cuck means

Well yeah he has no idea what he's talking about.

The more interesting question is who would protect *you*.

I've always wanted to sink my face into her bosoms.

Sensei a soft.

I think one the first novel comes out in English soon as I was considering buying it but how much screentime does Sensei get? She's my only reason to watch or read Yahari.

user are you implying that 3d is anything other than pd?

No dude, after I put her down I would take a 50 from her purse and leave

Good question, I sadly only have S1 to go by. Some nice moments but she's clearly not a central character, which sucks because she's a more interesting one and has better rapport with 8man.

It may just be my fetish talking, but it's all the more vexing when sensei is either best girl or close to it. It's so vanishingly rare when they win that Japan seems practically allergic to the concept.

I think Onegai sensei was the last to do this with Sensei winning, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei also kind of semi-counts I guess. But you're right, it's a concept which needs to be explored more.

Also wonder if the sensei will win in Hibike Euhponium, I can actually see them going that route but who knows. We'll find out in S2.

>dating a used-up whore who ended up the way she did due to poor life decisions
No thanks. Get your 3DPD shit out of my 2D.

But user, she IS 2D, and she actually won in the end!

Left behind by her own generation, sensei spent her tears about it years ago. She contents herself in properly educating the next, quietly dedicating herself to her job. She tells herself she's fine with it, that there's value in it, that the stress and long hours will be worth it someday.

But the frustration lingers. Her friends get married, have kids, move on with their lives. The months since her last social outing quietly turn into years. Her students become the adults she never felt like; one of the girls in one of her classes even looks like her, but with a boyfriend.

She pretends she can't feel the knife twisting every time she sees them together.

One of her students approaches her for help about a girl he likes. Quiet boy, but a good student, pays attention in class, always volunteers to help. Over the last month or so he's been the last to leave, seems to blush and look away whenever she glances at him; must have been debating whether to ask for help.

The hell's she supposed to know about this? She failed that subject. But she tries anyway, hoping to spare someone the pain she now feels. He shyly describes her in oblique terms, so broad she thinks he's talking about the popular girl. It stings at first. The girl probably doesn't even know he exists.

Something's off, though. Some of the details don't add up: he says she's "kinda older than him," they're the same age; he "tries to talk to her every day after class," she's one of the first out the door. Poor kid's probably just nervous, practically sweating just talking to his teacher. Lacking any real advice, she combs her brain for half-remembered plots to cornball romance stories she wouldn't admit to reading under torture.

Love letter in the locker it is - end of the semester, just before break. Time to get together if yes, time for the pain to fade if no.

He seems pleased by that, thanks her for the advice, and scrambles off. She smiles and wishes him luck. The odds aren't in his favor, but she means every word. Gradually she drifts back into her numbing routine, the day-in, day-out scrutiny of dozens of impressionable eyes. But she catches him writing something from time to time, blushing and trying to look like he's paying attention. God help him, he's going to do it.

Exams come and go, the last day approaches. She did the best she could with what she was given; hopefully she'd see most of them next year. A long day of grading papers and projects; she actually dozes off for a bit. When did it get so damn late? Time always had a way of passing her by.

Tip the edges of the universe, if she was interested in me. If not, I'd still do quite a bit to protect her smile if she was cute and it wasn't too inconvenient.

She rushes to clean up her desk, and she's halfway out the door before she spots something out of place. Where'd that letter come from? A note on the envelope reads: "Didn't want to wake you." Her pulse starts to race as she opens it, slow to connect the dots until she sees that clumsy handwriting of his.

Funny, she'd thought she was out of tears.

>Funny, she'd thought she was out of tears.
Don't fucking do this to me user

Post more you fuck

Who's your favourite sensei and which one would you let teach you a night of passionate love making only a cake can give?

Every day of the break drags with the weight of a month, ample time to mull it over in excruciating detail. So many hurdles and so much baggage, and she struggles with the basics of how to talk with him about it. It's wrong, it's unethical, it's unwise; strange for him and downright pathetic for her. The smart thing to do was act like the grown-up she was supposed to be, let him down gently, and maintain an awkward distance for the rest of the year.

She never was that smart. She reads the letter again, becoming his age with moist eyes and glowing cheeks. The pieces all snap together and she wonders how she never noticed it before. He's her student, her mind says over and over, a warning that she takes as a selling point. He's her student. He's *her* student. The hell with the popular girl. A boy like him deserves someone better.

The first day of class comes around again. She can hardly wait.

MORE

Can't unwatch Kotonoha no Niwa to watch it again, so what Christmas Cake Anime are there to watch now?

Awkwardness at first, lack of eye contact; she stumbles on his name during attendance, feeling that first icy pinprick of doubt. With effort she settles into the normally comfortable groove of her lecture, a pebble lurking in an old pair of shoes. It's not until the end of a long day that they can talk, and her teeth grind as the last student takes their sweet god-for-damned time leaving.

Did he mean it? The question comes out in a whisper, nearly strangled by the lump in her throat. Unspoken is the wish, the plea that he still does, that his wide eyes and blushing face are hiding a yes. His nervous babbling in answer soon mirrors her own. He was worried she'd forgotten, had written him off like a stupid boy with a silly crush, had someone else in mind, had this, had that. Of course he meant it.

She should say no. She doesn't. She can't.

The talk is long and long overdue. He's not an adult yet, but close enough to it to know the hurdles in place. Neither wants to jeopardize her career or his future, yet the risks aren't enough. He always admired and respected her, always loved her class, always thought she was better looking than any girl in or out of school. The words might as well be pulled from those trashy stories she swears she doesn't read, and she cherishes every sappy syllable.

Boundaries are already breached, but they're doing this as right as one can. They both agree nothing can happen until he graduates. She'll live, she's waited this long, but she'll be damned if she's not having a taste now. She grabs his shirt collar and pulls him in close; a thought he shares, from how quickly his hand finds hers.

Their fingers lace in a tender, shared squeeze. She didn't need those tears anyway.

For you, user.