Stay strong pharmabro :(

Stay strong pharmabro :(

twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/908094105850449921

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf6XTGV-_AA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.A.V._v._City_of_St._Paul
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We demand higher prices for life-saving drugs.

What's his next move?

F

Deadman switch

(((They))) fucked up

lol rekt

still couldnt believe he could be so fucking retarded to post something like that. Literally the only illegal free speech possible

>win his WuTang album off ebay
>expected delivery 3-5 years

that nose is filthy.

How long is he jailed?

holy shit they're gonna give him a ((((vaccine)))
that's actually ((((aids)))) and he's gonna have
to medicate on his own medicines.

holy fuck.
they're gonna chelsea him.

He'll probably enjoy being raped by BBCs

Oh fuck its legit. R.i.p in pepperonis.

Doesnt matter

Deadman switch tonight. Expect the whole internet to go down again lel

You know what this means right? HRC saw the hair post and got spooked that she was going to get done for a murder or something

>He will remain jailed until his sentencing hearing, later this fall.

kek what a dumbass. You can only fuck around with people for so long.

Pokey AIDS is plentiful, no need for vaccines.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Won't know until sentencing, but if they throw the book at him, he could be looking at up to 20 years.

This. This could the the start of the 2017 fall happenings.

Kike clickbait headlines.
>Martin Shkreli jailed after North Korean nuclear test

So that means he won't be coming out in between the sentence is complete or will we gaze upon his mematics one more time?

Is this real

>Look at me
>I made a controversial post about Hillstein and got arrested for it
>I-I'm totally not secretly in league with her & the rothschilds
>T-this totally proves it, young right wing people c-can totally trust me!

Most of this boards users are brainwashed beyond help. If you can't see that most of these 'alt right' figures are part of the larger establishment (even if they're sophisticated in their ways of appearing otherwise) then you're an idiot.

As for Trump, he's another reagan/ bush. Nothing is going to change. You will all continue to get screwed. He'll keep chanting make america great again while mass immigration, foreign wars, billions to Israel, & globalism all continue to infest your nation. He's a smart guy, but not a good one. Don't get me wrong, Hillary would've been horrible too.

The last chance you guys had at a decent President was Ron Paul in 2012 (though he would've probably got assassinated if he won).

There's truly no hope left for any sort of revolution over the families. Their power is all reaching, they control the media, the narrative, the political elite, the militaries, the police, the corporate top dogs, the banks. All we can do is enjoy the ride, make the most of our lives, and hope we don't get fucked over too hard.

Pic semi related, it's a good quote but Huxley's dystopian vision was far more accurate with regard to the current state of the world. We're oversaturated with information, people care more about music & reality tv than how their world are run, and those who do care about politics swallow endless bullshit because everyone is so fucking brainwashed.

The dudes filthy rich, I highly doubt he'll have trouble getting along.

Yes, (((they))) are behind it of course

Nope, he'll be locked up until sentencing.

LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OUR GUY

THEY GOT OUR FUCKING GUY

Wasnt he going to jail like the day after this anyway?

doubt.jpeg

By who? The fucking internet police?
What law did he break?

He's going to jail because the insurance companies don't want to cough up the dough. That's all. No one who needed the medication ended up paying more than they already did. The insurance companies were the ones paying up the ass.

>OUR GUY
Eh? Sure he pulls some funny stunts every now and then, but how does that make him "our guy"? He's a fucking Berniebro.

Hope Jose devastates NY for this heresy now.

>Shkreli and Cantwell in prison for 20+ years
is our movement dead, lads?

Fuck off. He clearly said he voted for Trump.

I hope this faggot is raped up the ass, fucking faggot.

bail rules

>YFW TRUMP PARDONS HIM

I met Shkreli at the deploraball and he's socially awkward but seemed like a decent guy.

he wanted hillary's hair and this happens to him?
inb4 suicide in jail cell.

He probably wouldn't mind that as much as you'd think. He mentioned once on his stream that he thought about contracting HIV so that he'd be more motivated to find a cure.

Martin Shkreli is the most misunderstood man in America. He's doing what no one else is doing, he's trying to save people's lives, and all he gets is shit from the media, and shit from the puppets who read the bullshit and don't care to do any of their own research on this price-jacking issue.

>Right wing bigots think they're in charge

No one insults Queen Hillary and gets away with it.

One time some FEEL THE BERN chick called in and asked him if he was a bernie supporter and he told her "No, he's an idiot and anyone who supports him is an idiot" or something like that

MC Shkreli is /ourguy/

Well he said he had a deadman switch....Time to see if he is legit or really just a pharmajew

1st amendment got corrected by supreme court couple of times to define what isn't free speech, like threats, racism, being obscene. It's not like they arrest obscene people like Miley Cyrus, you gotta have something additional, like racism or threats.

so hes in he clintons basement being tortured right now right?

that's what he said. the filthy faggot virgin nerd shitskin will enjoy getting raped by his wutang resembling idols.

Show proof the deadman switch is activated

It's only starting...

ur fucking ignorant

Sensible chuckle...

inb4 he gets "randomly" shanked in prison in an "unexplained" attack.

well said.

>he told her "No, he's an idiot and anyone who supports him is an idiot"
Was this before or after Bernie rejected his donation to Bernies campaign?

Maybe yours is, we'll carry on...

this. and they will say it was someone whose family member is sick and martins price jike meant they couldnt get medicine

he has no criminal history. wont do more than like 5-7 most

he donated to try and defeat hillary

I don't understand. What about posting on Faceberg is a jailable offense?

how is asking for hair a danger to society?

how big are those pepperonis exactly?

hillary is personally biting off his skin as we speak

REEEEEEE LEAVE US ZERGS ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

f- trolling, even for an autist

>offer money for people to take hair from a woman surrounded by security 24/7
>get arrested for assault

why?

>I enjoy seeing my insurance premiums go up by 30% every year

>mfw I reported all of his posts on FB for illegal activity
I also sent screenshots to the clinton foundation but I never got a response back lolz.

Racism is still free speech you moron. They're not gonna put you behind bars for calling a white guy a cracker.

Reluctantly calling on kek for fortune

Um sweetie, you can't be racist against white people lol okz bye

You don't wanna know. Nobody knows full truth and lives.

It's not.

They know he knows something. That's all there is too it. He's literally talking about fucking lizard people, but that's obviously just a masquerade.

Do you not know how to read? He wasn't arrested for assault

B T F O

What law did he break?

>We demand higher prices for life-saving drugs.

>Drugs that save gays
>Drugs that save degenerates
>Drugs that save sluts

Why are you on Sup Forums?

How the fuck is his bail for a completely separate alleged offense related to this? Sounds like it's a way to punish him for the posts without due process.

bec the truth is a danger to the public

having a filthy nose

He incited assault on a person that as 24hr secret service detail.
This guy is an idiot and there going to throw the book at him.

>st amendment got corrected by supreme court couple of times to define what isn't free speech, like threats, racism, being obscene
How fucking dumb are you?
Calls to action or soliciting crimes are not protected by the 1st amendment. He offered $5k to anyone who pulls hair out of Hillarys head. That is assault, and that is soliciting assault.

>While awaiting sentencing, Shkreli has harassed women online, prosecutors argued, and even offered his Facebook followers $5,000 to grab a strand of Hillary Clinton’s hair during her book tour. Shkreli, who faces up to 20 years in prison, apologized saying that he did not expect anyone to take his online comments seriously.
>“He does not need to apologize to me. He should have apologized to the government, the Secret Service, and Hillary Clinton,” said U.S. District Judge Kiyo Matsumoto, in revoking his bond.
>“This is a solicitation of assault. That is not protected by the First Amendment.”
>Shkreli was taken into custody immediately after the hour-long hearing.

The reason why his bail was revoked and he was placed into custody instead of getting bail was because of this hair incident.

Without it he wouldn't be in jail awaiting trail.

youtube.com/watch?v=nf6XTGV-_AA

the comments in the twitter page are disgusting, it almost makes me happy that america is slowly going down the shitter just to see those smugfucks get whats coming to them and their multicuck society.

Who will take care of his cat? ):

He is so fucked,rightfully
i hope he gets assraped and HIV because he has to explain to an HIV sicko what he did with Daraprim

I don't feel bad for him at all. He keeps getting himself in more and more trouble for very avoidable things, like securities fraud.

No need for a witch hunt when you keep the noose around your neck the whole time for fun.

what's up with that guys face?

can someone fill me in on what he did?
I dont follow e-celebs

Is twitter now just wall to wall with shitty reaction gifs?

How can we free this kike?
Martin Shkreli does not deserve to rot in jail.Hilary does

Shkreli jailed. Debbie Wasserman's hooves walk the earth. Shkreli's guitar gathering dust in his abode. Wasserman's menorah is being spit shined by Shabbos goys! REEEEEEEE! The kikes will pay.

REEEEEEEEEE that is bullshit

Wait wait wait.. Small loan of a million dollars is calling the son of 2 janitors a "spoiled brat"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.A.V._v._City_of_St._Paul
>United States Supreme Court case
>burning a cross on the lawn of an African American family for violating the First Amendment's protections for freedom of expression.

what he say?

NOO THEY'RE TAKING HIM FROM HIS KITTY

THE ONLY MAN TO TRY TO END CAT-BORNE NEUROLOGICAL ILLNESSES CAN'T DIE BECAUSE OF FUCKING EPILEPTIC LIZARDS AND NOW POL SUDDENLY CARES MORE ABOUT PEOPLE WITH AIDS?!

>harassed women
>disagreed with them