What a dumbass

What a dumbass

Other urls found in this thread:

prisonlegalnews.org/news/2010/jul/15/celebrity-justice-prison-lifestyles-of-the-rich-and-famous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His lawyer tried to keep him shut but he's a lost cause. Put himself in jail

Why would you go at fucking Hillary if you were already in a predicament like his.

That bitch will have his asshole Qaddafi'd and laugh that evil laugh of hers afterward.

what did he do

Just like Trump.

Link or fake news

Pharma cad Martin Shkreli was decreed a “danger to society” Wednesday and jailed by a federal judge following Facebook posts in which the loudmouth said he’d cough up $5,000 per strand of Hillary Clinton’s hair.

she got to him lads its over

Falseflagging Jewish shill. This guy buys up some antiquated hiv medicine that nobody cares about, inflates it's costs and sjws cry like it makes a difference on any level besides ethical. Then buys a million dollar wutang album (dumbass) and 'threatens' to release it. Never does because he literally paid a mil for it and fuck giving the goyim something he paid actual money for. Talks shit about shillary on Sup Forums level and goes to "jail" to serve as an example of what happens when you talk shit.

Fuck this guy.

when is some assassin from Hatti gonna finally put a bullet in that bitches head?

>jailed for speaking on social media

In my America? What the fuck, is this real? We actually have rights, unlike Europeans. This cannot happen.

>Normie atheist hooker-fucking wigger STEM freak who hates art, heart, anything you can't measure or look at with a microscope
>Experiences great misfortune, tries to buy the rarest finest things to achieve fulfillment, fails

He's cool otherwise, maybe he'll wake up in jail, read some classic novels instead of programming books, listen to some classical music instead of NIGGA NIGGA FUCK BITCHES COOKIN UP DA CRACK ROCK music, maybe

Why didn't he specify only passive collection techniques?!?! He could have simply added that. I presume he wants strands of hair for DNA and/or drug testing.

>Threaten the global cabal on social media
>Get bail revoked

I assume he's smarter than he looks. I expect a deadman switch and shit to get crazy.

What a loser. I like pharmabros that aren't captured

>We actually have rights
silly rabbit rights aren't for us peasants

>gets raped in prison
>gets AIDS
>tfw the gay warden denies treatment

I hope they lock this stupid kike up in jail for like 20 years so he can get raped by a fat nigger and get AIDS. Shkreli is so fucking stupid. Everything he does is what you'd expect from a 13 year old trying to be edgy. Even if he didn't do anything illegal, fuck him. He should be thrown in jail just for being a faggot

You're an idiot and you're wrong on every point. You're probably an alcoholic.

He's actually pretty accurate on most of it.
Although I don't deny your claims on him being an alcoholic. His post has a very angry tone, and I was a very angry person when I drank a lot.

Yep. Most likely.

Name one actual thing this fucking greasy goblin did that made any sort of difference.

He's just an attentionwhore.

Rich people don't go to regular prisons , they go to low security club med like prisons

prisonlegalnews.org/news/2010/jul/15/celebrity-justice-prison-lifestyles-of-the-rich-and-famous/

You just know he's coming out of jail an honorary Crip.

I hate to break it to you, but HIV/AIDS inmates are kept segregated. The only way you could catch that is if an inmate was infected prior to incarceration and the 3 month window hasn't passed before it's detectable in the bloodstream. It could happen but very rarely. Prison infirmary workers are pretty stupid, but they're pretty adept at identifying an HIV infection even if it wasn't detected at the initial screening.

He's an albanian subhuman.

At least you got the flag part to match your IQ
Did you know its not free to make medicine? Especially when trying to get said medicine sold legally in the United States.
You have to do test, controlled groups etc
Which when the R&D is all said and done you still have to make up for what you've already put into, and then some.
So in translation for your falseflag to understand.
You need money to set out to cure people, who knew?

Without a doubt he has some sort of an ethnicity, but that doesn't change the fact that he's most likely Jewish as well.

Everything this guy does is literally scripted to be as offensive or provocative as possible, literally checking off every box on the list. People can't be that despicable naturally.

Plus most of his 'attention' has been paid for. If I'm not mistaken, he has a close relationship with worldstarhiphop.

>His lawyer tried to keep him shut but he's a lost cause. Put himself in jail

I worked with a dept. head who wrote himself up once.

What kind of chess is he playing here bros?

Yeah, you see that? He definitely has some Sup Forumsacks on his payroll to write shit like that. What he wrote is fundamentally wrong but honestly I'm not in the mood to go and break it all down.

He bought antiquated hiv medication that nobody uses anymore, even in Africa. If they need it that bad, there are generic versions of what shkreli bought, he price gouged the brand name shit of something nobody uses anymore.

He literally gives every pill away for free to people that can't afford it.

I'm saying they don't *need* it. It's antiquated. There are modern equivalents that are far more effective than what he even *gives* away, and lots of them. It's fucking redundant.