Does anyone else here actually hope Trump completes the system? It's my dream

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2007/05/unlikely-appeal-of-nonidealism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
gerryonolan.com/public_html/stove/wrongthoughts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G E R M A N

I D E A L I S M

kantbot is based

The dialectic has achieved stasis: its called social marxism. All reaction against marxism is a descent back into empiricism and will fall into a big nothing burger. Marxism is here to stay as the capstone of idealism, as the epitome of immanent thought and the telos of western philosophy

Hitler tried. It cant be done due to anglos and slavs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Fucking commietards are hilarious.

There is only one fate that Germans deserve

Do it again Bomber Harris

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Can you name a single reactionary philosophy in the past 500 years that went against idealism? One school of thought that challenges it? Maybe hard science, but that field has also been taken over by social marxism. Western thought has been submerged in idealism to the point of deconstructivism being the only school taught at university. I'm not saying its good. Its horrible in fact. But the truth is marxism will be the last major school of western though before its collapse and i don't foresee any influential reactionary response desu

>not knowing about Evola

Daily reminder, Hegel was a nigger

This. Good thing mostly girls attend universities.

Mate. If you think Marxism will survive another year of Trump you're mistaken. What happens when people start getting arrested and Muellers case goes public?

Evola was not influential outside of a small subset of an even smaller subset of occultists. Sorry to say. I writes well and is thought provoking but he is no Kant. He wont be even as popular are Fichte who was a total hack incidentally

>completes the system
When a culture exhausts all its possibilities it dies.

OP nihilist commie will never breed as life has meaning of which he abhors and has no future so it seeks destruction of self but as a coward can't so seeks the destruction of everything else. Suicide by enforced solipsism.

wasn't expecting much from this thread. still disappointed.

Are you Kantbot? Your dialect is an advanced form of english that is difficult for me to comprehend.

Heidegger

>all these kantians and marxists

I bet you guys also fell for the Heidegger meme

Heidegger though he attempted to separate himself from Hegel was still an idealist. One of his most famous adherents was Marcuse for example

Kek - Heidegger an idealist, are you kidding me?

PIC RELATED

The purpose of life is life comes from Goethe
The life cycle of culture comes from Spengler
The observation ideology always is trumped by identity is obvious but Darwin probably talked about kin selection as an innate property of life.

>Marxism
>only been in practice like 100 years
>failed pretty much every time
>thinks it will last forever

wew lad, cultural marxism dies as soon as the social order falls apart, that won't be long now considering the state every western nation is in socially, politically, demographically, and economically.

Heidegger was a Nazi

Whats wrong with nazis?

An apt description. Even if you only win 51% of the time you tend to adopt a winning attitude. All it takes is losing 49% of the time to allow communism into your soul. And that is somehow easier for most than just adjusting whatever is making them lose. But even adjusting to win is beyond their thoughts. They don't know how.

do it again, Bomber Harris.

meant winning 51% vs 49%

Say what you will, Hitler knew how to draw crowds.

Democracy is inherently divisive.

>>leans in

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2007/05/unlikely-appeal-of-nonidealism.html

Marxists have nothing to do.

No one to love

and nothing to strive for.

Can I get a basic gestalt of German Idealism?

Yup. youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

CHECKED

Idealism in philosophy is different than poetic idealism but that article makes some of the same points I guess I'm trying to make: idealism is so inculcated in the culture that people need to actively work to react against it. The MO of the west is idealism and a rejection of objective reality, even an objective reality of ideals as Plato suggested. All values, thoughts, ideas, everything is immanent. This kind of thinking has resulted in marxism. And there are no strong schools of thought that oppose it (except maybe kripke and some wittgenstein)

no since the basic gestalt would and should be the whole gestalt - there's no such thing as a quick rundown for German (hegelian) idealism smorry

So how could someone implement a system that can't be gestalted? If a populace were to implement this system wouldn't it have to be made easy to understand to even a child?

Why do people cling to centuries old ideologies and philosophies? They were formed in such a different world that most of their main cruxes fail completely in the modern setting.

Marxism barely applied to a knowledge economy and was dumb even in the 19th century. Fascism is a juvenile ideology which appeals to young men who want father figures and don't understand the benefits of decentralized power-structures.

Does Hegel hold much relevance when he didn't know about evolutionary psychology, transhumanism, AI, the brain-gut axis, etc?

Transhumanism is another sham to pull us farther away from the source. Fuck silicon.

> So how could someone implement a system that can't be gestalted?
Don't ask me (ask Marx, Engels, Lenin ecc.)

>If a populace were to implement this system wouldn't it have to be made easy to understand to even a child?
this is not requested, that's for sure.
Not by chance Hegel was a strong supporter of the Prussian State.

also checked

by the way the whole point of the hegelian system it is that it has not the need to be "implemented" by a population since it's only a matter of time before the "concept" turns into "reality" and auto-implement itself (so to speak)

Become an old dead white man? Most likely

Hegel I think is still relevant today. Even Kant is still relevant today in analytic philosophy. And Hegel is the second philosopher in the phenomenology chain going from Kant-Hegel-Brentano/Meinong-Husserl-Heidegger. I can't read phenomenology without reading Hegel.

Huh, guess the media really was correct in calling him Hitler.

I, for one, welcome the fourth reich.

Anti-idealist reaction has a growing canon scattered around the web. We're coming for you dumb niggers, you guys never even addressed Nietzsche properly, this reign of stupid ends in our lifetime

For starters, German Idealism isn't clear cut and defined, nor is Marxism the "end result". Marxist thought is just one of the branches that evolved from Kantian-Hegelian philosophy, but there is also a right-wing version of it (or at least, a non-Marxist version).
Keep that in mind when you see communists try to equate Kant with Marx.

gerryonolan.com/public_html/stove/wrongthoughts.html

do it again Bomber Harris

Historical Materialism has been so thoroughly destroyed that most so-called "Marxists" don't even believe in it anymore. Marxism is dead, all that remains are the bastard offshoots of Leninism and Trotskyism. And I suppose Maoism but that's been pretty dead since the 60s as well.

What else is there, fucking Juche?

>Can you name a single reactionary philosophy in the past 500 years that went against idealism?
Nick Land...

You fucking idiot

T H U L E

A T L A N T I S

T H E S Y S T E M