Is it normal in America to get insulted by bypassing cars...

Is it normal in America to get insulted by bypassing cars? It's seems to be a common complaint that American Anons get called faggot by bypassing cars.

Why are americans so hostile towards each other?

youtu.be/4_9vqWw7xvc

Yes it's common.

yes it is common. they are hostile from the jew sugar

Yes, typically not by the people in your picture though.

I yell "fuck you nigger" at people all the time--even if they aren't niggers

Why though besides just being mean for no reason?

The people who do this must be really shitty to be around. Don't they ever think to themselfs "I am a big asshole, I should stop this"?

Yeah I quit riding my bike when I was in middle school because people would throw shit at me, honk at me, and swerve toward me like they were gonna hit me. I rode on the sidewalk, never in the road.

Because people cannot drive, and we even shoot each other over it. Only place enjoyed driving was Germany.

People here often like to honk their horn aggressively when driving past people walking on the sidewalk after like 10pm, it gets annoying.

I still ride my bike on the street. I don't get nervous because I wear my work vest (reflective) and merge with upcoming traffic in a timely matter. Although I have been hit by a car and almost killed by a bus, I still recommend facing your fears

Yes and it's fucking hilarious to do. It's something so relatively harmless that can totally fuck up someone's day. I yelled at an Asian couple to fix my computer and the guy literally tried to spin kick me at a traffic light.

Only urban retards who voted for Hillary shout insults out of cars.

The educated suburban and rural folk voted for Trump

Only if you walk around with a acoustic guitar. We used to throw batteries at them when we saw one walking home from school.

I haven't had this happen to me since like sophomore year of high school. It would happen a lot beforehand though, I've had some fucking idiot completely miss me with a chocolate milkshake and hit a parked car instead. They got pissed at ME for stopping so that they miss. It's literal fucking degenerates that do this and that's it. Nobody does it past 18 because it can very easily be pushed as assault

The fuck is wrong with americans? Not even with refugees and muslims here you get people randomly insulting you on the street or in bypassing cars.

>it's hilarious to be an ashole and make someone else suffer

If people weren't stupid motherfuckers on the highways all the time, I wouldn't have a reason to be a bastard toward others.

>Only urban retards who voted for Hillary shout insults out of cars.
>The educated suburban and rural folk voted for Trump

I get cat called a lot or honked at but it doesn't bother me. Women that say it bothers them are grade A retards and just want something to complain about.

>Don't they ever think to themselfs "I am a big asshole, I should stop this"?
>Implying they value self reflection
>Implying they don't get ahead in the American culture due to their inability to self reflect and assume everyone else is below them.

>Why are americans so hostile towards each other?

Somple answer:they don't come from the same tribe so they don't give a shit about each other.

Not sure if troll, but I don't think pickup truck driving hostile trailer trash idiots are urban Hillary supporters.

It's totally true. I yell faggot at people almost everyday. Even my kids yell with me when we see actual faggots.

Only white people do this

Yeah, its fun. You yell shit back.

You sound like a faggot.

That's because they don't speak enough of their host country's language to do something like that. They'd much rather gangrape someone or beat them into a coma and then rob them than insult them.

the faggots in the video are a bunch of 12 year old faggots

>maybe this will make it clear I'm a woman

>Why don't assholes stop being assholes?

Have you tried not being such a limp wristed pussy?

Based femanon

>am*rimutts
>human

im white and have lived in a middle class suburb all my life and even I have gotten yelled at by idiots in a passing car

its just something people do to get a rise out of someone

Turks stemming from the "Gastarbeiter" generation generally know enough of their host countrie's language that they are understandable to the natives, The worst you might get here is someone reving their engine to show they are a big man.

Is bullying in america really as bad as in the movies?

jesus

I did it a lot during high school, but stopped shortly after I graduated. The majority of people who do it are edgy teenage boys, especially if they are with their friends. People grow out of it.

It happens once in a while. I dunno why they do it: it's usually people who were kinda bullies in their youth. It's not a daily thing or monthly thing but it happens sometimes . We have a problem here with dumb meatheads being very aggressive, which seems to be missing in Europe. European people seem to be a little more gentle, although they can also be total trash when extremely drunk

Get out of the fucking road. Bikes don't belong in the right lane. Faggots like you make me late for work

Lmfao just the turks, huh?

I'm one of the people doing the insulting. I love to yell "faggot" at random people when I drive by them, especially fat people.

in some states we always yell at each other and scream. esp at intersections, and for being cutoff , etc

shitty behavior in traffic with cars is normal among roaches etc here too. but yelling out of a car... that shit seems really weird and cowardly especially.

We foster an attitude here that arrogance and aggression is good because that is what advances you ahead in the world (whether or not it's true is a different question). Aggressive and arrogant people often get more mates and advance up the corporate ladder more (of course they don't call coworkers fags but they are as aggressive as the work world allows). It is perceived as winning to push other people around. Go out to bars on a Friday night and you see a constant display of machismo, like puffing out chest, standing up straight to be tall, invading personal space, insulting people for minor infractions (stepping on a shoe or something). It's just part of the culture here for some reason. I don't like it

I don't know what you're all talking about. I've never been harangued while driving. If it happens a lot to you, you are probably a shitty driver and almost caused an accident without realizing it, because you're such shit. Either that or you're driving in the passing lane like a tool.

Pretty common. I've done it on many occassions. But I enjoy having fun with it as opposed to the typical "FAG".

>Be me 10 years go
>19
>Driving around Boston with friends doing hood rat shit
>In beat up minivan
>Going down Newbury street. I'm in the passenger seat. Fill mouth up with water and crackers
>Pull up to a red light next to a fancy cafe
>Buddy goes "NO user DON"T!"
>Proceed to make puke noises as i "barf" up all the shit in my mouth
>Girl at the cafe starts puking
>We laugh and buddy takes a blurry picture on his flip phone

Stuff like that

Americans are desperate for the day we finally get to butcher each other in masse

When I was abut twelve years old I was riding my bike down the sidewalk with some friends and a work van filled with Mexican day laborers kept passing us by yelling things at us.

Well the third time they came by they opened the side door and threw one of those concrete sprinkler donuts at us and knocked my friend off his bike. He never fully recovered.

Usually the person getting called a faggot is some edgy teenager that deserves it, but yes, it happens.

>Why are americans so hostile towards each other?
because we all hate each other

I yell at faggots from my car window.

Yeah but it's also hilarious. Kind of like prank calling and ding dong ditching combined.

Well, that's the only time I get yelled at like that

It's not.

This.
We fucking HATE eachother and we know the country needs a good cleaning. We can't even get into fights without being thrown in jail now by the nanny state.

it's dumb and childish. if you're such a tough guy, get out of the car.

So you're basically admitting that you're a cumbunny?

I can see Alex Jones getting gang stalked by some anons in shades and black suits.

haven't seen much of that but I have seen a big increase in morons who seem to have disabled the muffler on their car

Not going to lie, when I'm in a bad mood I do this to blow off steam. Started when I was 16 because it was funny yelling "nigger!" at niggers. Now I live in the bay area so "faggot" and "communist" have been added to my insults. I think it comes from years of hiding my power level and needing to blow off some steam. At the end I drive home feeling like the weight of the world is lifted off my shoulders.

What the fuck for? Those two gestures have different implications. Here's me driveby insulting you, and here's me getting out of the car, puffing my chest out and saying shit with utter seriousness in order to provoke a fight.

You're a fucking moron and live in an oppressed country if you can't even grasp the hilarity of yelling at people from a car.

Just don't live in a shitty part off the country. Stay out of cities, ethnic neighborhoods and lower class suburbs and you'll be fine

TITS OR GTFO

lol fucking nice

Blacks dont do this

>You're a fucking moron
yes... I'm the moron.

you don't do this to niggers, but you should. and get shot. faggot.

>implying niggers are such exceptional shots that they can hit a moving target while visibly emotionally distraught from whatever dope zinger I hurl out the window

This, Black people don't do such childish acts

I'm a trucker, ask me anything.

Some four wheelers get mad, others are nice. Depends where you're driving

only 1 time has any one ever yelled anything at a vehicle i was in and that was 10 years ago and im pretty sure it was because of the stupid icp vinyl sticker that was on the back window of the drivers car

only been flipped off 1 time for not running a red light so the tard behind me could run a red light

Dumbass. They just roll up and dump two clips hitting a dozen bystanders and little children in order to graze one other nigger, who will recover on your dime and then do the same thing in return.

You wish blacks were civilized enough to driveby insult people rather than just doing a driveby.

I'm far more frequently complemented by bypassing cars. On either the quality of my ass or my legs, most often the latter.

I was driving around with my buddy back in high school and this guy was walking, carrying a big ladder. I leaned out the window and yelled "nice ladder, faggot!" just for kicks. He turned too fast and his ladder hit the fence parallel to him and he fell over. Shit was choice.

>It's seems to be a common complaint that American Anons get called faggot by bypassing cars.

Shit op, that's what I majored in college , YOU USELESS SACK OF FAGGOT DICKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! VROOOOOOOMMM

I've done it (as a teenager) and had it done to me (as recently as a month ago): usually it's 20-something drunk dudes out having fun but with no prospect of holes to get into.

Last time I was pumping gas at about 11 pm next to a busy street. They were drunk, but I only went out for booze myself so I wasn't terribly bothered.

Often it's how Chads IRL shitpost but in 3D. Generally speaking, it's all in good fun.

Spics are fucking evil. One randomly came up and cut my friend with a knife when he was a toddler.

how are you this full of shit and still alive?

I live in a nice area and arn't a poor fag, so no. I never see this kind of stuff unless its a random nigger that got off at the wrong high way exit.

Fuck
Finally
Thanks.

Every spic I've gotten to know has criminal friends and family. Many are ex-bangers. One went off one day about how him and his friends used to beat the shit out of people that owed money.

I gangfucked your wifu and you got so gang butthurt you devoted your entire gang life to me

I've been yelled at by blacks too in LA

Americans are literally just white unfeeling ant people.

So.. you're going to yell at a random bigger that got off at the wrong exit, but not your own neighbors and residents? No offense but this is one of the cases where indiscriminately yelling at people regardless of gender or race is actually more positive than racially charged attacks, like what you do

I only get compliments. you must be ugly, gay, degenerate, or a combination of 2, but not 3

My brother and his friends used to park their car in the ghetto and shoot bottle rockets at the hookers.

>23
>walking from my apt to college with a large gray backpack meant for hiking, fits a shit ton of textbooks and my laptop
>my contacts are in, not wearing my glasses
>I'm wearing a dark t-shirt and jeans
>a car drives past and someone yells "NERD"

the only time i've ever witnessed this sort of thing and it's confounded me for years now
i'll lay awake in bed wondering how the fuck i could be considered nerdy enough to be yelled at from a passing vehicle

I get catcalled.

honestly this, it's the chad nationalist's way of acknowledging your existence so you should feel validated by it and probably respond in kind
a typical american roadside conversation goes something like this
person driving by making contact :"HEY FUCK YOU, NIGGER"
bystander returning hail: " KILL YOURSELF, FAGGOT"
markov chains vary based on race and locale and situations but that's basically the concept

it's just how we say hello

Messing with fucked up looking people walking along the road while driving in your horseless carriage is sort of a pass time in the you ess.

>checked
right. the bigger the city, the worse the road rage. some states are generally worse too.

>chad nationalist

do you have idea how fucking retarded you are to everyone outside your delusion bubble?

Niggers do it on the bus.

Alright you got me man

What kind of newfag are you? That's reserved for basic bitches whoring for attention.

Beans in America have so much pent up rage. I live in a Mex neighborhood and they drive like lunatics and are constantly staring at people and trying to start a fight. They always roll in big groups too so you're kinda helpless to start shit back with them. Plus they like carrying knives and shit

I like driving by homeless men and yelling out "Hi Dad!"

>>Teenagers or Twentagers

They're aggressive and stupid, and haven't been castrated by the slow march of time.

It's best to just ignore them. The ones that engage in this behavior are usually of poor stock, bound for misfortune and strife.

It never happened to me, only time when I was walking with a girl someone was yelling out his car "nice ass" to the girl. Good thing I am not a girl and don't get randomly yelled or honked at.

I was asking because I often hear americans complaining about it.

change the law then because you're fucking wrong. law says bikes belong on the street.

sucks to be as wrong as you. you're just like the daca dreamers who will #RESIST laws they don't like because it hurts their feelings. sorry dearie but the law's the law. bikes belong on roads. get over it

>The people who do this must be really shitty to be around. Don't they ever think to themselfs "I am a big asshole, I should stop this"?

My best friend has done this since he first got a car 14 years ago. No, he's never thought he shouldn't do it but he's actually really fun to be around.

Never had anyone yell shit at me driving by. Though I think one guy did come close to hitting me with his side mirror and that may have been on purpose.

This has never happened to me or anybody I know.