I want to _____ Chino's _____

I want to _____ Chino's _____

Wipe
Butt

I want to ejaculate inside of Chino's pussy.

snap
neck

Lick
Cunny

What would you do if you were Chino in this situation?

You just wanted to release your cunny juice but a horde of lolicons want to watch you.

Is she masturbating, wiping her cunny after peeing, or inserting a tampon?

I want to amputate Chino's arms and legs.

Spread 'em wide and tell those bunch of tiny-dicked faggots to show me what they've got.

pat
head

be
husband for life

And carry her around in a tasteful little briefcase everywhere? A fancy one with air conditioning, a small flatscreen tv, and a catheter installed for long trips and extended stays? Portable Chino. Every hard working man should be allowed to have one. Also available in Maya or Megu.

Pat
Head

rape
face

Just watch her.

marry
sister

What is she doing with her left hand?

Wiping a loli's freshly pooped-from butt is my fantasy.

Touching herself while thinking of me.

You don't have orange hair, so she isn't thinking about you.

drink
pee

Fingerblast

Cunny

I'm surprised no one posted this answer earlier.

decapitate
head

What is it about loli bodily fluids and waste that infatuates us

I can't believe you guys want to do lewd things to Chino. I mean, she's way too young. She's a middle schooler whose breasts aren't even fully developed yet, instead merely amounting to some small, soft buds with small, pink nipples. Although some shots from the anime make it seem as if her hips have developed a slight amount, her body is still very small and she's undoubtedly still a virgin; she would probably have a hard time accommodating an user, even if you did it gently and slowly while you held her small frame close to your own body. Additionally, dirtying her pure body and face with any unsightly fluids would be a crime, and even if you had the audacity to do so you had better thoroughly clean up your mess right away, and leave every inch of her supple body spotless. But you really shouldn't even think about doing such things to a young, innocent girl like Chino, Sup Forums, it's just not right. Definitely refrain from doing so.

Drink; Pee

I want to sniff it.

taste
feet

Order
Coffee

be
toilet

Images are obsolete now. Webms are the new fad.
Either get a webm or stop posting images that anyone can edit with paint.

Chino only loves Cocoa, none of you perverts.

She does love my Cockoa.

This.

Fuck off creepy pervert.

Possess
Body

I want to force Chino to rate the smell of my Cockoa.

Is Chino checking on her period? That's adorable.

change
diaper

>I want to hold Chino's hand

She doesn't need to, I can do it for her!

Post pictures.

It's a very personal female issue. I think you should leave it to her. If she has any questions, she'll ask Rize.

I think her husband should have right to know if she's having her periods.

Maybe, if she wasn't gay, that would be the case.

Megu has the widest hips of the three and most swollen breasts so she had her menstrual cycle first.

Chino is in the process of going through her cycle for the first couple of times during S2.

Maya is still not ready yet.

Maya's fully ready for it.

That's fucked up

Perfect.

Practice sessions with Maya!

Nah, I mean I'll stop them for her.

Is she naked?

No

Yes

MODS MODS MODS

No, she isn't

Maybe.