Germany BTFO Again. Why Germans are so Cucked?

>turkey-russia finally completed s-400 air defence system agreement yesterday.

sputniknews.com/military/201709121057325114-pentagon-turkey-russia-s400/

>spokesman of german foreign ministry today: "we don't take erdogan's s-400 buying seriously"

>erdogan few hours ago: "if you don't take it seriously, then fly your warplanes over turkish airspace and we will see what happens next"

aahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2017/09/13/erdogan-slams-nato-worries-on-russian-s-400-deal-says-turkey-will-take-own-security-measures
rt.com/op-edge/403220-missile-russia-turkey-nato/
rt.com/news/403115-turkey-s400-russia-nato/
youtu.be/bWM8EYUJc3Y
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_That_Walks_on_All_Fours
youtu.be/jk3OsHSYqrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The NATO approved system or something is made in Germany?

No. Nato says "turkey didn't inform us".

dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2017/09/13/erdogan-slams-nato-worries-on-russian-s-400-deal-says-turkey-will-take-own-security-measures

Nato countries threatning other nato countries
Russia: eats popcorn

cheer after you get them. i hear this 4 months now

>pipsqueak barking as if he was anything but the laughing stock of Europe

Roaches, I tell ya.

>Turkey shoots down Russian aircraft and kills their ambassador
>Russia gives Turkey S400 tech that they will pass on to the americans
What is going on here?

Money.

two biggest militaries of rival camps in the world made an important military agreement. of course it takes some time.

turkey is barely nato now. Us/nato/eu supports communist kurds.

why you hide your flag? oh I know because you're from a country where government is liberal unlike us where government is nationalistic, militaristic and conservative :D

it has nothing do with money. cost of full agreement is just 2 billion dollars and this is not a big money for both russian and turkish governments.

russia, turkey, iran and assad all oppose israeli/american/eu plans in middle east. that's it.

>You won't BELIEVE what the German Foreign Ministry said about King Roach!

>His response is PRICELESS!

Wait I thought Syria and Turkey were enemies?

They are. Roaches love including themselves in lists where they really don't belong, and pretend like they're masters of intrigue.

Newsflash: Russia supports kurds aswell

also Russia never mentioned of agreeing to selling s400 yet. And erdogan asked Russia for a loan to buy them which was declined

Turkey wont exist if it leaves NATO so yea lets both hope it leaves.

it's complicated. anti-assad and anti-russian faction hidden inside turkish government was eliminated after failed coup. erdogan openly stated that this CIA faction misinformed me about what's going on in syria.

although erdogan is ideologically pro-sunni, he is now convinced that us/israel/eu plans in middle east are also against him.

>turkey is barely nato now.

You do know what happens if this would actually be the case? You all alone without the support/obligations of NATO? We will call it Constantinople soon after Russia builds up the kurds, starts a civil war and moves in when needed.

go and read sputnik and rt news, moron. not only agreement signed on paper but now two countries actually doing work.

there are lots of official russian kremlin statements. you don't follow news, do you?

rt.com/op-edge/403220-missile-russia-turkey-nato/

rt.com/news/403115-turkey-s400-russia-nato/

ahahahaahahha

this delusional

you don't know a shit about current international politics.

go and search astana peace talkings on google between russia, iran and turkey

Thanks anyway.
>I've just read the 2 bottom lines of your turkish bait trolling (when your countrymen do it with news articles in turkish) now

>Nato countries threatning other nato countries
Not nato but fucking Germany and France
They literally subvert everything, they are against NATO, western civilization, white people and allies.

None of which include your quotes. IntRel isn't a fucking rap battle.

And you have no idea about history. They will complete their historic mission, even if it's 100 years late.

I've posted three different russian sources in this thread. just look above.

you can't accept the fact that turkey-russia-iran is united against usa/eu/israel and western media censors this news :))

I wish see that Sultan help V4 in wipe out this hive of commies so called EU. :")

your media censors real news moron. just follow russian sources and you'll see what's happening.

Your response has literally nothing to do with what I wrote...

hahahaha
YES GOY!
SPUTNIK!
RUSSIA TODAY!
GREAT SOURCE GOY!!

someone get this cuck out of here. sage&hide

because your post has nothing to do with actual happenings. you just try to miserably win an argument against turk because you know this is Sup Forums and other posters will be on your side. because you're another insecure, weak, coward german who hopes winning support of your european friends :))

YES GOY! ANOTHER BOTTLE OF VODKA! RUSSIA TODAY AND SPUTNIK GREAT SOURCE MY GOY!

you're right. nbc, cnn, bbc, FOX would be a great source you fucking piece of jewish shit.

>you just try to miserably win an argument against turk

Actually I want your fucking country glassed until nobody can live there for another 300 years. I don't give a shit about arguments. And you are still historically illiterate.

there will be no germany in 30 years. be prepared.

you german morons were saying in 1990's that kurds will be majority in turkey 30 years later. now it's 30 years later and kurds are 18% here while germany is 18% non-european

ahahahaha

Hey, Turkey happens to occupy Greek lands and cities. Go glass someplace else. Or (even better), just kick them out from the Holy Christian lands.

>while germany is 18% non-european

Why would I take anything you say seriously if you shit out this nonesense? We have 20% with an immigrant background. This includes children that have one German parent... and most of the immigrants come from Europe. Non-European people in Germany are roughly 5%.

>i cant kick turkey from my holy lands alone plzzz com heeelp

Istanbul simply cannot be taken with Russia backing them.
Greeks will not allow military buildup by NATO for an invasion within their borders if Russia says so.
From where should the invasion come then? Bulgaria would be possible, but very unlikely.
Attacking any of those: Russia, Turkey, China or Iran would trigger a world war immediately.

you're all just delusional kids.

turkey is more powerful than greece/germany combined. only the uk and france in europe can be match to us.

if you don't believe listen to CIA consultant:

youtu.be/bWM8EYUJc3Y

How about you do your own dirty work for once and don't rely on us? Just conquer the relevant areas before the nukes hit and they'll be spared.

Pay debts.

>Turkey
>threat

fucking lol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_That_Walks_on_All_Fours

Friendly reminder t*rks are not even bipedal

The idea is that Russia attacks Turkey to complete their historic mission after Turkey is kicked out of NATO and Russia gets a free hand.

Geographically, I isn't hard for Russia to do it... Georgia certainly won't so no to them... even if they do, Russia still doesn't care.

>Non-European people in Germany are roughly 5%.

no wonder merkel wins elections in germany. you're fucking stupid.

>The idea is that Russia attacks Turkey to complete their historic mission after Turkey is kicked out of NATO and Russia gets a free hand.

Ok, you're truly just a kid who knows nothing about international politics except /pol threads.

I said if you insist on eliminating them. Otherwise fuck off and never again set a foot so south.
Pay my balls.

OP, you're a fucking delusional faggot. Turkey is not and will never be a 'superpower'. You will keep dancing and bending over to our tune, and your people will keep being sad little savages with an inferiority complex.

Now fuck off and go to bed, roach.

Damn, you surely know you stats well... not

And you are so low IQ that your insufficient reading comprehension did not recognize that this "talk" drifted into a completely hypothetical scenario like 5 posts ago. You are literally too stupid to grasp that this is not about current politics.

You do know what a hypothetical scenario is, do you? Please tell me you learned this in school at least.

Unlikely for the reason that Russia wants stability around it.
Putin multiple times stated that he does not intend to save the world but to keep foreign influences, in particular current Western influence out.
Russia has more territory than it can handle, I don't see how it would strengthen their position in the world in any way to conquer land in the Middle East and start an endless war with Muslims.

>Turkey is not and will never be a 'superpower'

Of course they won't ever be relevant. They were basically an agrarian state after WW2 and the wealth send back by the guest workers in Germany made it possible to build up the country, resulting in a population boom. That shithole even received development aid from Germany until 2006, similar to what Africa gets.

Nobody in the first world thinks Turkey will ever anything else other than a cheap place for going on vacation... well even that is now gone kek.

If you want my advice move to germany or something

>but to keep foreign influences, in particular current Western influence out.

Yeah that is what "getting a free hand" in that hypothetical scenario automatically implies. If they can take clay without repercussions then that's what they'll do.

senin gotunu bol bol sikerim anladinmi? KOPEK! erdoganin gotunu yaglamaktan bikmadinmi laaaaa? gavat...PIC!

yes fuck turkey, they are fucking animals...I fuck many turkish girls they love my pakistani cock, turkish mens have small dick!!!!!!!!!!!

The Bosporus being controlled by a powerful nation like Russia would make them far too powerful, that's why the US/UK has always tried preventing this.
The moment Russia tries something the whole West would fight Russia and the whole Middle East would too.
It's easier to be friendly with the Turks.
It will not happen unless Turks voluntarily choose to convert to Christianity.
We all have more pressing issues in our countries than the Turks: Communism.

armeno-kurdish coward. you left your women behind and run away from turks

you are 100% confirmed faggots

ahahaha

watch coward sissy

youtu.be/jk3OsHSYqrc

you thought "we are in the usa. turks can't do anything" but we fuck you everywhere in the world. you're not man.

when we came to anatolia 1000 years ago you have been under turkish slavery for 1000 years :))