MARTIN SHKRELI IS IN JAIL HAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

GOD BLESS AMERICA

twitter.com/search?q="Martin Shkreli"&src=tren

pretty sure as a billionaire he can just pay some people off

What exactly is the charge here?

They know they can't kill him so they've resorted to this?

>as a billionaire
>he actually thinks shkreli is worth 1 billion
"no"

He isn't a billionaire. He probably only has 20 million in the bank.

Asking people to steal a hair from Hillary Clinton

this is what he wanted, he became an attention whore

It's an acceptable term for saomeone that has a lot of money.

Propaganda and I assume he actually scares them.

>Only if they knew the truth.

He was jailed for an alleged "incited assault" on Shillary because he asked for a sample of her DNA.

I know Sup Forums has universally shit opinions but I hope we can all at least agree that Shkreli needs some humility by way of prison rape

this is goddamn hilarious, Jamal and Tyrone are going to be fighting over this cocksleeve

LMAO

PIECE OF SHIT LARPER BTFO

Talk shit, get hit, kids.

Fuck trump and fuck every piece of shit who fans the flames of retardation with all their conspiracy shit.

why can he go to jail for offering money for someone's hair?

I didn't know this was a law

>It's an acceptable term for saomeone that has a lot of money
ummm no sweetie, it's actually a precise term that refers to a person with more than 1 billion networth my retarded sugar plum honeybear

>Hillary kills people
Safe

>Martin wants a loose hair
JAIL

Good job, Americucks

So a weekend in county jail.

>its an acceptable term for someone that has a lot of money
I bet you think "third world" means first and that you failed out of high school is a ravishing success.

I swear to christ the fucking morons on this board could start a business moving goal posts. Neck yourself.

Normally when someone speaks like a retard you mock them for being retarded, not try and make retardspeak a phenomenon.

The best part about this is that he loses the $5 million bond he put up.

What are the chances he set up a dead man switch? Or just gave copies to others? They would be released soon.

>Leaf

ummm sweetie if people weren't allowed to speak retarded on Sup Forums, you wouldn't be able to post my down-syndromed honey buns

I fucking love sweetieposting.

Sure, I'm just saying there's a fine line between pretending to be retarded and being retarded, and you're rubbing your sweet-n-lo coated balls all over that line.

And Sup Forums still believes he's got nothing?

What he has is up for debate but he sure as shit doesn't have that hair

>doesnlt even know what sweetie posting is
back to the donald retarded nigger

Shkreli literally did nothing wrong. He's up there with Trump and being maligned by the media

>we will never get to listen to the wu-tang clan album that this fucker has since he will never get out of jail

gg faggot

oh schnookums.... we all remember being new to Sup Forums at one time or another, but that's no reason to be so upset is it honey bookums?

yeah that made me angry too, he said he'd release it if Trump won and then he didn't release it because he's a fucking faggot.

>posting a white supremacist symbol
Reported to the Neo-Earth Good Government League

Unfortunately not, he's already been arrested for securities fraud. He's gonna be waiting until court.

i'm going to be jailed for larping, aren't i?

So Shkreli is a hood nigga like he said after all?

It was always a leftist symbol, Pepe's creator has always been a leftist as well. We're taking it back you thieving piece of shit.

He told investors his hedge fund was managing millions and had 36% growth, when it was only in the thousands of dollars and his loss was closer to -18%. Then, he lost everyone's money, sent out false financial reports claiming they were growing. When investors started asking for their money, he ignored them for months, while trying to find new schemes to get his old investors paid back. Pharma Bro tried to use Retrophin stock and cash stabilize his failure.

He did this to himself, he's no hero.

Must be something in her DNA that would show up if they tested a strand of her hair.

His memes were too much for this world to handle, so they shut him down.

>t.triggered spic
your illegal sister is coming home soon

Fucking nufag nigger faggot, literally kys

Honestly this. The fact that she's not actually a human for one.

He is a strange guy and has some jew brain problems. Sometimes it's funny though.

I gotta give him credit, he shitposted until they had to lock him up to stop him. It's pretty impressive.

oh pumpkin, looks like someone put on his grumpy pants today... did you want a juice box my little strawberry muffin?

jail isn't prison, so why are you happy?
>i bet you don't even understand the drama around schkrelli anyway, so it doesn't matter

he is probably safer there, most people who try to undermine hilary end up the victims of a robbery with two shots in the back of the head

I hope we just start shooting every beaner there is until there are none left. Please God, please help us push back these vermin.

>pretending to be retarded

You think they are pretending? Bless your soul

if you can find an SJW or cuck judge, you can jail somebody for anything

Shut the fuck up spic waste of oxygen, you're not worthy of walking the ground I stand

(((they))) will probably get him in prison

He's going to be in a maximum security prison until January at least

reminder that trump's doj is in charge of this

Naw, he's going to white collar prison. He'll write a book like Jordan Belfort did and maybe they will make a movie out of it. The Jews aren't going to kill when he can still earn them money.

>found dead in his cell with a toilet paper rope around his neck

>"Pharma Bro"

>triggered
Says the guy getting butthurt at the facts, here are a couple more of your butthurt stormlet friends:
Hahaha, nice impotent rage venting, idiots.
Dude is a criminal and a gay ass Marlee, he deserves everything that's coming to him.

>/pol / is defending criminals because they like trump
Imagine moi shook

>leafs and roos love shitposting
of course you would

Gay ass larper*

They'll replace him with a CIA mind controlled clone.

WHY ARE HIRO APPROVED META THREADS BEING AUTOSAGED WHILE MODS PERMIT SIMULTANEOUS SHREKLI THREADS?

In the end everyone more than made their money back. It was funny when wittiness had to testify that meeting he was the best thing that ever happened to him.

He has around 150 mil

Martin is kind of autistic and sad, but I still hope we shoot every beaner there is and push you out of the USA.

No, he thought he was going to a Club Fed, but they're sending him to a max security prison for months. He's clearly an autistic sperg lord, he ain't gonna make it

>the amount of sjw Reddit in this thread

Shkreli is a bro and is ourguy.

>literally everyone threatens trumps life
>nothing happens
>ask for a strand of hair from hillary
>go to jail

His investors testified in this case that he ultimately made them money.

Shkreli actually posts on reddit, faggot

Meanwhile thousands of people have asked for murder of Donald Trump.

The judge was paid off. He took all precautions to make sure they couldn't kill him so now they have to jail him

He could have sold a bunch of coke to get their money back, it doesn't matter. He was engaged in fraud and had to loot another company to make good. He had his jury trial and lost

>MaxSec

For what? He's not a threat to anyone. Did they say which prison?

You have to go back

>Read dumb post
>See flag
>Makes sense

If you are a public figure are you going to broadcast your posts on pol?

Jesus Christ you are fucking retarded. Please gas yourself.

>Shkreli is a bro

Remember when he was considering buying this site and everyone begged him not to?

Yeah, your wishes certainly originate from a very rational, non butthurt mindset, they are totally legitimate.

>le meme so spicyy X'DD

>admit that he posts on reddit but moves the goalposts so you can pretend you won the argument
kys, you're defending a redditor

I'm starting to think there is something to this reptilian thing now. If there wasn't they would just laugh it off as being retarded instead of quickly trying to shut this guy up.

"on going threat to the community" for harassing women and soliciting the assault of Hillary Clinton. They didn't cite which prison

jail is worse than prison from personal experience

This

At least he's not dead

>flag
we enjoy deporting your taco goblin spawn faggot

Shkreli dindu nuffin.

Shut the fuck up, stupid inferior spic

>This logic

>b-but the swastika wasn't always a nazi symbol
Tell that to the Anti-Defamation League lawyers you will be facing off with in Hate Court you fucking fascist scum

For anyone else too lazy to read:
It looks like the female judge said asking for Hillary's hair showed he posed a danger to the public.

>people give you money to make more money
>you return them their money plus more money
>its fraud
you're just a faggot with GRIDS who is pissed that he increased the price of your fag pill

had*

If you're dumb enough to invest in something that claims 36% growth you deserve to get ripped off.

this thread is full of people that dont know what google is

> convicted of felony fraud by a jury

You can go suck his cock for conjugals soon

Kek, god damn. I didn't know he harassed women, I did know about the Clinton shit though. We have a security prison in my town, would be funny if he ended up there.

>defending a redditor
you have to go back

so there is a deadman switch?

>muh jewdicial system