Criminale! Chapters 9 & 10

What a fun, goddamn hilarious manga. Any word on an anime adaptation? I'm assuming it's inevitable at this point.

It's on chapter 10 jesus why do you want the threads to be ruined so fucking fast.

Besides, enjoyable as it is it's already turning into a boring harem.

It's like a manga version of Horns

What's the plot of this series?

glasses looks cute

It's not harem. The only one who wants to jump on his dick is the stalker chick. Everyone else just seems to want to be friends.

MC has the misfortune of naturally attracting criminals to him, so he is involved in crimes many times a day all his life.
MC transfers schools
He's put in a class filled with potential young criminals headed by an ancient loli police chief who means to reform them.

Hijinks ensue.
It's hinted that the MC has huge potential to be a criminal, and he certainly has many criminal-like skills due to his life as a victim.

Hitman chick's already falling for his dick. The rapist already wants his ass. Won't be long until Bomb and Fire follow suit.

Wat a afag.

Cant he see this is true love

Even the stalker realizes how creepy she is.

He was kidnapped as a baby and used for a satanic ritual
He was turned into the anti-christ that attracts criminals to usher the end of the world

Luckily his powers have not yet matured enough to finish the job, and he's largely still innocent

The government knows this so they are trying experimental ways to suppress that ability of his

Lolibaba is best girl

>The rapist already wants his ass

Rapist wants piece of everyone but the tech kid. And I'm fine with hitman wanting the D. Might make for some neat stuff with stalker chick.

Fuck having the Fire Bomber sisters being into MC though. That'd just make it shit.

The rapist wants a LOT of asses, not his specifically.

Hitman is the obligatory tsundere so the whole *pulls my gun at you* thing doesn't get stale as fast.

If it becomes a shitty harem then it'll be time to drop it, until then there is not point ruining our fun.

I don't know. I suspect MCs hidden power is something along the lines of a mafia boss. It'd explain the principal's concerns as well as why so many criminals ads attracted to him.

you could say it isn't long untill akie-san feels the burning passion of love

Extinguished Minori a cute. CUTE.

B U L L Y
O
M
B
E
R

>Hitman is the obligatory tsundere so the whole *pulls my gun at you* thing doesn't get stale as fast.
Because violent tsundere isn't stale huh

Nah, she's a boring moeblob.

It very much is, but alternating between the violent skits and the shy skits beats just using the former like they did during the first chapters.

How about they just gradually become friends and they drop both stale skits instead. Wouldn't that be nice.

Idol hitman is cute, CUTE

I mean, having them as an underling is cool I guess, but having every chick be part of his harem is just in bad taste in my opinion.

Eh, I kinda like the whole teasing dynamic now. Kinda neat having MC slowly finding his S side.

>Eh, I kinda like the whole teasing dynamic now.
What dynamic? It was one scene. Now she's back to threatening murder at everything he does.

It's also the perfect disguise in assassinations!

Just warm her with the fires of love you fool. Make it a real harem, not just a threesome.

>The stalker chick is normal and pure no really u guise!

Why is the author trying to pull this shit? Full on Stalker chick > uguu I wanna B normal X33

So is the whole school, or just that one class, made up of all criminals?

just one class

>Why is the author trying to pull this shit?
Are you retarded?

What is MC's crime?

None. YET.

He believes the police chief made a mistake because he's always surrounded by criminals, but she says that's not the case.

>perfect 5-point-Landing
>one on one vs Giga-Dildo Rapist
>one on one vs Hitman girl

that boy be dangerous

I want to marry a terrorist!

Being rape material