U.S. middle-class incomes reached highest-ever level in 2016

U.S. middle-class incomes reached highest-ever level in 2016

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/us-middle-class-incomes-reached-highest-ever-level-in-2016-census-bureau-says/2017/09/12/7226905e-97de-11e7-b569-3360011663b4_story.html

GDP is back to 3.5% annual growth
Stock market all time high
Credit lending back to pre-2008 recession levels
House prices exceeding 2007 levels
Auto lending back, even minimum wage retards are driving new vehicles
Banking system strengthened and de-leveraged
Bank reserve ratios increased

Once Trump cuts taxes US GDP growth will soar to 4% in 2018 and 5% by 2020, the latest Canadian GDP growth figures are a blistering 4.6%! EU growth is also returning to normal, and Japan has a growing GDP even while the population falls

Lets face it, the economy is BOOMING right now, but people are still falling for the "economy is bad" or "the economy never recovered from 2008" meme(s)

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/business/economy/us-middle-class-incomes-reached-highest-ever-level-in-2016-census-bureau-says/2017/09/12/7226905e-97de-11e7-b569-3360011663b4_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-28/how-the-top-1-keeps-getting-richer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive please
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/business/economy/us-middle-class-incomes-reached-highest-ever-level-in-2016-census-bureau-says/2017/09/12/7226905e-97de-11e7-b569-3360011663b4_story.html

THANKS OBAMA!!!!

WHAT AN AMAZING ECONOMY OBAMA LEFT FOR TRUMP TO DESTROY

Right wing, rural, AND suburban retards all getting BTFO

Wage stagnation is the reality. The only way "income" can be said to increase, using some imaginary metric which "adds" to income, like this: the price of good and services are largely stagnant. A GLOWING RECTANGLE is still roughly 1,500USD for a 50" and 800USD for a 6", but the resolution is so much greater, that the additions to the implicit quality of life is attributed to "earnings."
KYS

Obama never got 3% growth. Trump was on track for 3% in his first quarter simply by stemming the endless tied of Obama's retarded regulations he was non stop imposing at something like 3 regulations a day.

Obama presides over the weakest recovery after a recession in our history.

Please, tell us in more detail what Obama did to make an Economy so great that even Drumpf himself couldn't ruin it in 8 months.

OPPS TIME TO INCREASE TAXES

>The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited. Users may also not post from proxies, VPNs, or Tor exit nodes.
>>>/global/rules/14

>printing money and not executing the career con men is a recovery
shits still fucked yo'
putting a "fixed" sign over it aint gonna do nothin

>Obama never got 3% growth. Trump was on track for 3% in his first quarter

lol now u retards are going by quarterly gdp growth?

ok np Obama had 5.2% growth

god i love massacring u morons

It wasn't the slowest recovery. It was the longest recovery because it was the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression.

How about you right wing retards stop crashing the economy so hard then you can stop complaining it takes Democrats too long to clean up your mess.

Obama truly said it best youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

lol never gunna happen

trump is just bullshitting

this is trump's tax plan

40 years of gop ideology is slashing taxes for the rich

brb retards i have a meeting

i gotta update this chart later too with 2016 data

Middle class making more money, but less people are middle class

HOW CAN I NOT GET A JOB THEN YOU FUCKING CUNTS ASDLFKJASDFSA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

/thread
The classification for the middle class is going to go higher and higher until only the rich juden who control our nations will be considered "middle class."

lol u retards are clueless as always

the broadest income gains were at the bottom

The lower class is growing in the US and has been for a long time. Income disparity is very real...

I love Obamaleaf, he seems to be the only person actually educated in economics on this board.

economy is getting better. its not bad but its also not exactly great

oh i agree income inequality is a problem

Minimum wage in 1964 was a $1.15 an hour.
$1.15 worth of 1964 silver coinage is worth $14.91 today.
You are a fucking retard if you don't believe that "middle class income" has been systematically eroded and is continuing to erode. It is so easy for them to decrease your purchasing power when they pay you in monopoly money.

And it wasn't being fixed under Obama, in fact it was growing....

wew nice compli leaf bro

capped and saved

The Recession was a result of Democrat policies that began under Clinton.

Obama raised taxes on the rich actually.

see America was heading on the right track. Now they're fucked with more Trump GOP trickle down economics

"Taxing the rich" means nothing when the rich basically have the legal power to skirt regulations and tax law

Only right wing retards can try to DINDU an entire 8 year GOP presidency.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

No matter how good of an economy Democrats leave u Republicans, u will crash the economy with no survivors and chimp out WE DINDU NUFFIN

every fucking time

I agree with stricter IRS enforcement. Republicans always wanna gut the IRS.

taxing the rich means u get more revenues from the rich

Why is Trump cutting taxes for the rich?

Why r u so mad about higher wages for workers under Obama?

ok i brb

You have no fucking clue why the Great Depression happened do you

The auto car loan institution is the next huge bubble to burst. I've never seen so many poorfags and forefingers driving $60,000.00 vehicles in my life.

12 years of Republican control of the House, Senate, presidency and throw in the Supreme Court from 1921 to 1933

the longest uninterrupted period of gop control in the last 100 years

inb4 gop dindu nuffin
inb4 muh federal reserve

brb for real this time im late

I wouldn't mind cutting taxes for the rich as long as everyone else gets larger tax cuts.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-28/how-the-top-1-keeps-getting-richer

In general the 1 percent has been getting richer and income equality has continued to grow regardless of Obama "Taxing the rich"

>higher wages for workers

Depends on what kind of work. Who exactly got higher wages under obama? The public or private sector?

I really am a fucking savage.

brb right wing retards

The way it's "rising" is the numbers, the actually value of the money is a totally different story. The economy was doing great in the 1920s, then you know what suddenly happened.

why do you think anyone votes out of economic interests? Everyone votes over social issues yet lies and tells themselves that "their side" is also better for the economy. It's partisan bullshit that continues to keep two shitty parties in power.

Go work a labor job. If you ain't a bitch you'll be the boss in year.

Actually Clinton had a GOP Congress after the first two years of his presidency. The 1993 tax reform and NAFTA were Democratic schemes though, it's what allowed the dot com bubble to flourish as much as it did and left a surplus. The crash in the 2000s was as bad as it was due to the combination of the aforementioned plus GOP policies. They gutted welfare and banking regulations and of course the Bush tax cuts all made the recession as awful as it was.

obongo leaf's mom shit the birth bed, on god she did senpai.

OBAMALEAF ONLINE, LOCKED AND LOADED

Some day one of us will take you down, however, keep doing the lord's work and winning arguments, you will make better debaters and men out of Sup Forums yet

It's all about tech, and it's about to be even more about tech. Sorry normies, if you aren't involved then you can probably expect a life of misery.

Bump

crashy crashy on the way

Maybe you're the problem.

>Why is Trump cutting taxes for the rich?
Haha the jokes on you leaf, he's increasing their taxes now.

ok you fucking leaf, I am ashamed of being in the same country as you

obviously this was caused by inflation, that is the nature of inflation

What the fuck do you think the purpose of Quantitative Easing was???

dude, zerohedge, you stupid mother fucker

lol "auto lending back", thats exactly the problem, when minimum wage people can afford a loan, you know the next crash is right around the corner

they are desperate, that is why they are lending and keep lowering their standards

Banking system is even more leveraged than it was in 2007, again....DUMB FUCK

Real median household income is inflation adjusted u fucking moron.