YASSSSS QWEEN!!

YASSSSS QWEEN!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CF6vqK55uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's clueless on so many levels, it's fascinating.

i sincerely think we are witnessing the biggest sociopath in our history, and it will make for some very interesting books once she dies

Cersei Lannister is a homicidal tyrant who will do anything, no matter how immoral or illegal, to attain power. Just like Hillary.

>fucking retarded premise
>pop culture reference
>eaten up by normie scum
checks out

This can't be real
No one can think that comparison is positive

Yeah, it's kind of apt. Hated by all, feared when in power, with a trail of dead bodies in her wake.

fake

That's actually pretty accurate.

sought of. I mean her daughters dad isn't bill clinton

I'm going to assume she hasn't read a Feast for Crows since Cersei is utterly retarded and incompetent. I guess it's pretty apt.

Also Bernie Sanders is compared to the High Sparrow so I guess it's another dig at him since he blew Cersei the fuck out?

As Littlefinger said, Cersei considers herself a great player of the game, but really she's stupid and cruel.

>Top 10 ways your life is just like [pop culture franchise] Buzzfeed.com

Yet surprisingly completely incompetent.

why? she doesn't fuck her brother. she gives him Libyan gold to launder through Haiti instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CF6vqK55uA

I thought the
>millennials cannot comprehend anything without a pop media parallel
thing was just a joke

>Women

this

This is totally fucking lost on me. I never even watched the show.

>>>compares herself to a delusional, murderous, incestuous, moron.

I didn't know she fucked her brother.

Cersei is the villain

Well, even he didn't know how big of an idiot Cersei was since he anticipated five or six years before she'd cock it up but she managed to do it in a year or so.

She's only publishing the book as a vanity project to validate her belief that it was all everyone else's fault. She's not a sociopath, she's a narcisist.

ive never watched that shit show

but i'm guessing she hasn't either and asked interns to find the best pop culture analogy to make her seem more humanoid like some fucking autist

Oh. Isn't that easier to say, though?

She's doing it to launder money and buy influence. Some organization is going to throw her 200 million and she'll claim it's from her book sales, meanwhile the sales and production receipts are doctored and all the reviews are bought.

In the end what you have is a best selling author who ran for president and will do so again, except now as a critically acclaimed best selling author.

Ah Yes Queen Cersei!!! Can't wait til you Die!!!! xD

>murderous aristocrat
>cuts huge deals with Iron Bank in private
>seeks totalitarian rule
>gets all up in some war, then starts more
>hated by most
wew the 2020 campaign is already having trouble

>No one can think that comparison is positive
Really!? And you were born when? Last night?
Cersei is a goddess of the feminist movement, because she is a strong, intelligent, and independent woman.
This even though she had banjo kids with her brother.

>1440x2560

wtf, I love Hillary now

That a truly one of the most cringiest things I've ever seen...more than Chinese running over their own kids

It would be if you were trying to say that hillary is a villain, but the show tries to play cersei up because muh stronk womens, and so you have people trying to say hillary is like cersei - stronk and powerful!

The character is a narcisisstic sociopath who tries to claw onto whatever power she can, who thinks nothing of humiliating or murdering anyone who crosses her, while simultaneously she's histrionic and incompetent and has only managed to squander every bit of power and influence her father gathered together before dying.

The parallel to cersei is apt, but the idiot women who lap this shit up have never actually understood what's happening in the show, let alone read the novels and so don't make the connection that cersei is not a person to look up to or emulate.

>trying to elicit sympathy by comparing yourself to a woman born into literal aristocratic privilege, who is cruel and self-destructive and who has three children by her brother
>using painfully forced pop culture references

I dont even know what to say about this, she didnt learn a god damn thing

So you're saying that Cersei is BLACKED, but in reality she is actually SHITTED?

This is her trying to be hip and having never seen an episode of GoT. That or her ghostwriter thinks she’s a cunt and slipped in a Cersei reference.

>she didnt learn a god damn thing
It's incredible. It's truly, absolutely fucking incredible. I hope she runs again.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6CF6vqK55uA
That is some heavy cringe stuff there user.

She has fixated on this anti male man hating meme.

I don't know if it's narcissism, but she's definitely fucking crazy pathological psychotic.

It would be interesting to get a professionals take on her crazy. But what is obvious is that there is no way she should ever have any power. Ever over anything. Especially where it concerns boys.

Realistically though, what options does she have?
She had her lizardpeople keepers telling her the election was a lay-up.
Is she supposed to openly admit she lost because she is a mob-boss of human trafficking and treasonous money laundering with a kill list as long as her arm?
All she can do is double down and assert that she was robbed because she hasn't been lying for the last 20 years and she was the better choice. Any other course would result in her being suicided by her keepers or go to jail forever.

She and the whole Democratic Party. They are still its the Ruskies, its the Ruskies.

I don't really blame her. Her only intimate exposure to a man was a philandering degenerate pervert. Kind of how a guy gets cheated on by some skank and won't get it over it, so he chose to get REDPILLED and MGTOW. She's just a broken woman.

Political shill first, broken woman second.