The line has been crossed

I'm serious. How do I move to Russia? This is absolutely ridiculous. America was supposed to be a country you could live in to be around fellow loving white Christians. How do I begin the process to move to Russia or any white Central/Eastern European country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli
haaretz.com/jewish/israelis-to-sue-swiss-banks-for-refusing-to-return-money-deposited-during-holocaust-1.426775
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Step 1; Find 'The Young Turks'
Step 2; Kill all 'The Young Turks'
Step 3; Profit
Step 4; Begin a new life in Russia knowing that you helped wipe out some degeneracy from the Earth

They do this sort of thing for the hate views.

So they're master baiters?

I don't think they honestly believe half the shit that comes out of their mouths.

Don't worry user, RAHOWA will come soon.

Grow some fucking skin god damnit. The Catholic Church has prevailed for 2000 years. Do you think a bunch of tattoo covered nu males can do much better?

>America was supposed to be a country you could live in to be around fellow loving white Christians.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli

Meanwhile US congress is spending legislative time condemning "white supremacy"
WHAT A COUNTRY

>gets b8ed by a bunch of youtube whores
>wants to move to a literal third world shithole

k.

>wahhh mean words in youtube video!!!!better run and not fight for my coubtry!!!!
nobody wants you OP, kys

>wants to move to a literal third world shithole
He said he wants to move to Russia, not Cancuckada.

It's either that or they are actually that fucking stupid and eat their pudding.

good one pede

100 years ago some Americans moved to Russia. It didn't work out so good for them. Learn some history. Fight here. We will prevail.

This. Someone with money do this. Or just do it and live a humble life afterwards in america.

>check this out user
>civil war soon

The Book of Revelation says two things very clearly:

1) When Christians disappear from the face of the earth, true hell on earth begins.

2) When a Christian's time is up, their eternal paradise is at hand.

>this was what set you on the path
TYT are not a problem
The last straw for me was today, when that Maryland town decided to let illegals vote. If there's any clearer evidence that being an American no longer means anything, it doesn't even matter anymore. I'm fucking off to Japan. Already starting to fill a notebook with Hiragana. Fuck the white race, it brought this on itself

>my coubtry!!!!
Nice spelling. Fuck this country. My White Christian lineage is more important than fighting a manufactured civil war for some stupid kikes.

Burn it all down. ALL OF IT. Every cucked white, every shitskin. Every kike. Burn them all. Leave only the strong Whites and non-communist gooks. This world has become worthless.

It's already happening. Just sit back and watch.
You can't stand by a country that won't stand by you.

Russia is the nation-state equivalent of the divorced dad who lives in a trailer park and drinks all day and can't support his kids, but is proud of his slowly-rusting gun collection.

Still far better than here.

Then quit being a whiny faggot and move there.

Move out of your dad's trailer then

You will go back to USA in 1 month

My op asked how to do just that.

Russia is 10X more degenerate and corrupt than anything America has to offer.

He fell for the pagan god meme

>(America was never christian)

Mediocre baiters. Chunk still needs Ana'l to finish for him.

As an apostate, I am not at all surprised that the parasite that grew fat off the empire and stripped the European cultures bare to homonogize their Semitic doomsday cult into a political and spiritual control mechanism has managed to survive. I respect Catholics for having morals and standards. But I cannot be bothered to respect the church.

Oh look. The Young Turks are killing Christians again.

THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN, FIGHT OR DIE!

There are lots of places to run. Enjoy defending jewmerica.

Name one place?

How is this remotely ok to post?

Notmerica

>degenerate
Not even close. Sure there are plenty of degenerates but the difference is that nobody defends it there or enforces it. They try to fight it.
>more corrupt
When it comes to small things yes probably. Like you might be able to get out of a speeding ticket with a bribe in some places. But on a larger level it's about the same.

Because (((they))) are desperate. They know they lost the narrative & now it's only a matter of time they lose the entire game.They have only one option, start WW3 first or they are finished.

Thanks for the argument.

>Ill just move to Russia
Theres nowhere left to run white boy

America was the last runaway and Germany was the last military stand

Now you can either save your people by convincing others you deserve to live or fail and go extinct

The word will get (((enriched))) soon. Remember: Sup Forums was always right.

Nuking Switzerland to dust would likely save the world

>2017
Still caring about these hacks
off yourself user

>The Young Turks

Well there's your first mistake

Ok autismo.
Thanks for the input.

You're welcome.

First @theyoungturks are dumd fuck trying to stir the fear pot. Second I reccomend Middleeast like Isreal or that place.

Youre banking and (((neutrality))) have never helped the world become a better place

You get jewed by the jews but youre pretty much just altjews

>tfw jews made subversion "cool" and we can never go back

day of the rope when?

And hand it right back to the servants of darkness so that the cycle can repeat?

>You get jewed by the jews
Kek. We jew the jews famalam.
>neutrality is bad
It's great. And there are plenty of things we've done and invented that have made the world a better place.
The worlds most cancerous financial institutions are all based in NYC and the City of London.

75%, 3/4 of America is Christian. And most of the rest are Jews. Atheists are only like 2%, not even double digits, and that's down from past years. They keep saying that the amount of Christians is going down and will no longer be a thing, but they fail to admit that it's only going down by no lt even a point a year.

You fall, darkness hurts

Beware of thinking you are immune to karma

I got a Russian visa just incase USA went complete FUBAR and I had to leave at a moment's notice. The area I live is already completely bean-dipped and nigged and the majority of white America just isn't red-pilled enough to what's going on around them.

I don't think you can get a Russian visa anymore. They shut down the embassy just a month ago. Maybe they know some people are trying to get out or keeping it as a possibility /shrugs

We have to kill the Archons. It's the only way.

What is so wrong with white christians that everyone hates you?

As far as i know they are like the backbone of americas values.

Why not write about minorities that are clearly hurting your nation like the African Americans and the Muslims?

>Oh the young turds, nevermind.

>AHAHAHAHA FUCK CHRISTIANS HURR DURR
I'm an atheist and even this pisses me off.

>karma
We literally dindu nuffin
Beware of schizophrenia

>Kek. We jew the jews famalam.
Of course you do. Swisscheeseland is where the robot overlords live.

Please, God, please have someone go in to TYT and shoot them up. Please kill those degenerates, please.

Also your cunt isnt the one to be talking about karma

Stop saying please, it makes you sound like a bitch.

Im already ready for them to kill me and release me to come after them.

These violent delights have violent ends, and the consciousness has become aware of those outside it's reality.

Prove to me we are trapped here with nothing but suffering and I will show you how fragile your immortality is.

DELET THIS

Be the change you want to see in the world!

You think you dindu nuffin

The deer thinks it dindu nuffin right before it gets hit

How are you jewing the jews? They are basically the unofficial, and at the same time official, royal family of medic bag land.

>That picture
>mindblown.jpeg

I'm sorry, Dave.
I'm afraid I can't do that.

>Not saying please to God, ever.
>"GOD NEVER DOES ANYTHING FOR ME, HURR DURR"

Ive already been forced into a positive karma debt that can never be repaid by material reality

I do not want to be here

I am merely part of the dark spirit that returns balance because it should rather than because it wants to

It's only weakness is love and the only thing it will likely never be shown is that

I'm unironically starting to believe that the next frontier for the white man is the colonization of Siberia and Manchuria.

As a real native to the americas, fuck off white people who won't submit. These lands will never fully accept you, and your diseases.

I'm glad you're all dying out and cornered with nowhere to run but to answer for the sins of your fathers.

We shall erase your white man religions as well, as they have no place here.

Nah man. Maybe it hasn't hit the heartland yet, but I assure you, America is slowly turning into Mexico.

What did the deer do then?
Fuck off you daft cunt.
We took their gold. They still want it back

The deer made a mistake

It went on the road and took a shortcut when it shouldnt have

The car didnt want to kill it but it had to once it crossed its path

No, the colonization period is over. All the nukes are already made. All the military might of the world is centralized to specific powers now. There is no more running away and starting up. We have to fight or we are doomed.

Let me indulge your madness for a moment.
And who is the deer in this scenario?

Switzerland has all the Jew gold? If true, then I'll salute you.

But we weren talking about you. We were talking about our countries

I'm not even kidding about the robot overlord thing.

So WE WUZ ROBOT OVERLORDS n sheeit?

Tell me about the robot overlord thing

god hates cowards motherfucker

Can you give me a basic gestalt on how you took the Jew gold? Can be like 2 or 3 lines of some key things. I want to believe.

Holy shit stop embarassing our contry retard

>Nazis confiscate all Jew possessions, businesses and banks
>Nazis store a lot of their gold in Switzerland
>Nazis lose war
>???
>profit
Also
>Jew leagues and associations claim that the shekels are theirs and stolen from their people
>pretend not to notice

i'm not a coward, but I'm not stupid either. Babylon's colony can burn. I'll find something worth defending.

Found an article
haaretz.com/jewish/israelis-to-sue-swiss-banks-for-refusing-to-return-money-deposited-during-holocaust-1.426775

Well where else would they live?
>Super hard to invade
>Majority white
>Lots of gold
>Never a target in any war
>No one cares enough to search for robots in Switzerland

Lee Harvey Oswald?!

Is that you?

Makes sense but I wouldnt worry about it.
Im sure they'll be very polite. They're Swiss after all.

White people are not actually particularly "loving" when it's just us, we simply divide each other up based upon different metrics. This is the state of man and the world, and it probably always has been and always will be.

Russia has good people but it also has people who will use every part of you that they can.

If you are going to move there, you should visit first, and you should have some kind of situation that you will be moving to.

You will also want to critically inspect everything that you rent and/or buy.

I haven't been there since the 90's and it's calmed down some, but you also might want to figure out how to read a room, really fast.

I think Cenk doesn't, but Ana? She's a true believer.

Which is funny because as an Armenian she anchors next to a Turk (who to this day, denies the Armenian genocide).

tyt are inforwars-lite for the left

Psssst
Want to know where exactly it all begins goy?