Well damn. What's the deal with Florida?

Well damn. What's the deal with Florida?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B-S4u7LgneA
youtube.com/watch?v=aLkTuWdKrqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tallahassee reporting in, i would say it's possible that texas lacked the concentrations of blacks like we have further in south florida.

Now post his Burner right behind him carrying his Mutant Niglet.

I'm glad pupper is okay.

SC here, can confirm. Niggatry gets worse by the concentration of nigs to white ratio. I think there was actually a mathematical equation for this.

Florida is what happens when shit rolls down hill. Eventually there's a bottom. Florida is where all the shit rolled.

Florida is the degenerate capital for all races.

More kikes in Florida

Thats fair to say.

Not his dog.

THEY AREN'T AS #SMASHED AND #SLAMMED AS TEXAS

Texas actually applys the 2nd Amendment, meanwhile police state Florida gave the guy who took a shot at Zimmerman and MISSED 40 fuckin years

Why is that nigger stealing a dog?

WE DONT HAVE ANY ELECTRICITY REEEEEEEEE

i need that equation please.

YOU IS A GOOD BOY. YOU IS.
YOU IS GOOD BOY.
YOU.
YOU IS.A GOOD BOOOY

I know what you're talking about. It's called critical mass theory.

>Florida Man

Texas breeds a different stock of man. Things are changing though. The left is corrupting and consuming like it always does. Texas will be no different than Oregon in 10 years.

Thats cause he missed you jackass

>lived in Miami for a time

South Florida is pretty degenerate and the people are awful. The whole operation is ran by jews, including a huge orthodox kike community.

The girls there are on average 70% hotter than is other places in america tho

West palm beach is like central after Manhatton.

Houston is like 40% black, 30% hispanic, 10% other and the balance is white.

>tallahassee

to be fair, you live in nig central as far as north florida goes. used to live on tharpe street, awful place. nigs everywhere.

They are 200% slutier too.

There are a lot of swingers in Ft Lauderdale

Don't have sex in Florida, they have the largest AIDS population in the nation

thats why i stay in killearn

>ctrl+f
>guns
>0 hits
Texas is a armed state,making it a polite state.Isnt it?

Incredibly so. You don't cut someone off on a freeway in Texas unless you are also armed.

Florida is also a pro-gun state.

no. it makes it a polite society. always remember to never forget that.

my apologies, Hungary. I read your statement as "police state".

I think only Texas has a gun culture thats big enough to influence things.Its not about the number of guns but how used is the owner to the gun.

On top of the guns you have to have people who know how and are willing to use them, and laws that don't prohibit appropriate use.

Red states will snatch your guns without trial faster than blue states. Look up domestic violence laws, you don't even need a crazy bitch to set you up anymore your neighbors can do it

I can't speak for Florida but I live in Houston and worked at a downtown ER that turned into the main triage during Harvey.

There are indeed a high proportion of blacks here, the highest in Texas and higher than Miami for sure. But they are relatively happy here. It's a good city with a strong economy and a low cost of living, few regulations, that has allowed the people representation. The blacks are the ones that voted down the bathroom bill that was in the news a few years ago, and we have a black mayor now. Before that was a lesbian as we also have the highest gay population in TX. There are lots of prominent black business owners and community members and there is little racial tension here.. Basically we have benefit of the arts and culture that liberal ways of though bring in but still have "Texas" values; i.e., no zoning, low taxes, 2nd amendment. We have some social programs such as Harris Health and food stamps but they are limited enough that people do not learn to rely on the county.

What I'm saying is is that the blacks here are relatively happy because they are relatively respected.

Also, our population mostly stayed in the city when Harvey hit, and there was a huge outpouring of support and generosity. Everyone really came together and rose to the challenge.

In Irma, everyone was evacuated except the poorest of the poor and the dumbest of the dumb. No wonder there was looting, especially with the media touting all the end of days bullshit by that time.

Nah, there are plenty of folks in Florida who know how to use a gun properly.

Hurricanes in Texas are uncommon, Florida is used to it so they know they can get away with this shit.

youtu.be/B-S4u7LgneA

Bunch of degenerates that go to party on the beach and then end up knocking up a girl and having to work a 9 to 5 to support their coming child. They value shoes, cars, sex, drugs, and celebrities.

Pretty sure the dog's owner is a lot more sad than the shoe seller

kek

>Y U SO HUNGREE
youtube.com/watch?v=aLkTuWdKrqY

Considering Roger Stone is from Florida, it all makes sense now.

Its a pitbull it probably bit his face off after rescue

What the fuck is it with looters and shoes.

Had to laugh when a store got robbed and the only remaining shoes were work boots.

Hurricanes: Act of God or Gift from God?

I guess you can just try to cherry pick pictures to pathetically fail to prove your bigotry is justifiable.

thank you!

Dogs Lives Matter vs. Free Shoes Matter

Define bigotry without consulting a dictionary.

Are people in citys running around with multiple visible weapons in Florida all the time?
I dont know, just heard texans telling armed society is polite society and nothing is better armed than texas

lol wtf are with those shoes

Getting a CCW is very easy in Florida, apparently.

Too many fucking niggers in south fl.

I hope you are wrong but I fear that you are right.

Kek, I think that one tarnished my eternal soul, Swiss user.

>why can't I handle all these shoes?

CCW is the concealed one?Concealed means stealth, you dont go around with rifles on your back?You have to hide it?

don't lewd the henry!

No, I just remember a while back getting a concealed permit is easy in Florida, so the guy you're thinking is an easy mug might have a gat under his jacket.

You have to spend a Saturday at a state approved class and then you can carry a handgun on your person out of sight. I do believe that in Texas we have open carry for long guns now, meaning you can walk around with an AK strapped to your back.

kek

#HoustonFlood
#harveylootcrew
#BlackLivesMatter
He a gud boi. He dun do nuthing.

Fake

Don't underestimate the value of a good pair of shoes. I'll help explain it in a way autists can understand.

1. Comfort. Expensive sneakers are obviously a pleasure to wear, and they often don't have cars and have to walk everywhere.

2. Good shoes last a long time. They won't need to buy new shoes for a while, years if they have multiple pairs. That's more pocket money.

3. Clubs won't let you in unless you look trendy enough, and shoes are part of that. They need to get in the club to get their dick wet, which leads us to:

4. Girls pay attention to that shit too, and won't give you and your ratty tennies the time of day. A nice pear of shoes can drop panties like you wouldn't believe.

5. Social status. Just like the clubs and girls pay attention to shoes, so does everyone else from employers to gangsters. It's a good way to get respect.

This applies to all clothes, by the way.

google "florida man"

I think thats entirely different than running around with rifles and pistols visible letting it known that better not fuck or prepare to be fucked

gotta admit adidas has been killin it

Thats what i want in Hungary.It would make everythin so much better working.

Depends, it can actually reduce crime because if it's common enough there is no way to easily tell when you're about to attack a guy if he's got a gun. Eg: Zimmerman.

Its common enough in Washington and I live near the cancer city of our fine state. Texans are holding the torch but the rest of us keep a candle burning.
America is a special kind of place.

Starbucks said they wouldn't allow open carry so a lot of guys in Texas protested by open carrying. I'm starting to remember now.

Why shoes?

You can rob a jewelry store, food supply, gun shop, even a bank.
So why shoes?

I don't get it...

Whoa whoa there with the generalizations. OR has a small enough population that the California exodus has definitely changed the culture. But it's not beyond saving. Almost anywhere outside the valley and bend is chock a block full of the most wholesome folk I've met.
Except for cave junction.
Fuck that place.

To lazy to work for what he wants so he steals durning a natural disaster instead what a fucking worthless faggot

You have to admit, though, Portland makes San Francisco look reactionary.

They're fucking shit Adidas. Don't make it out that they're stealing Allen Edmonds or Cole Haans.
>i cant afford no good shoes for the job interviews
>i cant afford no work boots
They're stealing garbage to sell to other retards that want that garbage.

Nah.Knowing everyone has a gun on him everywhere stops many things and only those go further who would go further regardless of using a gun being a necessity.
And most importantly!
You have a gun to have equal chance for you.I cant have a gun but the gypsys have black ones serial removed from yugo war.
Mankinds greatest hero was Samuel Colt who made man equal in written history so far.

I want to scream delete this, but it's an inconvenient truth. As god as my wittness I am doing my best to shape the next gen Texans. I may be slightly brown, but I am white in my heart!

>You have to spend a Saturday at a state approved class
Not any more. they passed a bill that alows the classroom portion to be accomplished online. You only have to physically be present for your qualifying shoot. OC of long guns is legit. They also expanded the LTC to include knives, batons, and chemical agents. Also, it's now dirt cheap to get your card--$40 to set up, $40 to renew every 5 years.

Yeah, this guy is probably a booster. He'll be keeping some for himself, though, and the guys he sells to will be buying for exactly the same reasons. Shoes are a great bartering tool.

And no shit they're just Adidas. Allen Edmonds and Cole Haans come from specialty retailers, whereas this nig probably just robbed a Walmart.

Hardly. I mean I've seen hobos fucking by a dumpster and some of the most all around degenerate activity is care to witness. But it's all about scale.
To channel my inner hipster and make a pop culture reference, Portland may be Isengard. But socal is fucking mordor.

We have a flag to rally behind in Texas.

Alright so I have been thinking about this. I know it is kind of a shitty thing to say and I apologize in advance.

If the hurricane is surely going to destroy so many goods such as tvs, computers, clothes etc.
Why is looting so bad? I mean those shoes would probably end up clogging some drainage pipe somewhere anyways, correct?

It's why Floridans are so powerful and crazy.

But if you're ghetto ass poor and everyone knows you stole them then the elevation in social status will be negligible. None of these examples hold up in black communities where most everyone knows everyone and they momma and all their business. Girls who know you live with your grandma aren't going to give it up because of new shoes, these people aren't applying for jobs and dealers and hustlers will already know they broke as shit.
A one time shoe injection to the portfolio cannot a player make. They just saw a chance to grab shiny shit from the tv and went for it. I really don't see any deeper thought process here.

Well Florida law enforcement have made arrests including 9 for the foot locker.

well, it is retarded because:
>hurricane is about to get rekt my city/town/etc.
>things like water nd food will become scarce so there's a high probability that i'll have to go through some shit
>instead of getting food, water and other things that might come in handy in a situation like that i'ma gunna take some shoes n sheeeeeit dawg
>hey niggas check this new sneakers i've just got from that place that me and jamal raided
>sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

You need to feed that fire soon or perish
This is it.No gypsy will think it will easy to rob you in the street and they stop with the watching for easy prey and make streat clean more customers

Niggers in houston were looting just the same and shooting at Cajun navy guys and police and firefighters you dumb fucks

Shit, I've been putting it off because I work Saturdays and that's when most of the classes are. I have a project now, thanks user!

Quit making fun of florida Sup Forums baka

They won the election for us

To be fair that's true. There were gunshots in the flooded neighborhood behind me the first bad night of flooding.

no serial numbers

I'm positive they put something in our water besides the flouride they are poisoning the rest of america with.