Amazon deleting ALL One Star Reviews of Killary Klinton's Book

Antifa Amazon denies Free Speech.
Get in there lads.
amazon.com/What-Happened-Hillary-Rodham-Clinton/dp/1501175564/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1505345957&sr=8-1&keywords=clinton what happened

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/amazon-steps-trump-supporters-trash-130010734.html
amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/amzn1.account.AF7U4ZOYQXART254OY4L7TM4OARA/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_pdp?ie=UTF8
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/watch-amazon-deletes-hundreds-one-star-reviews-hillary-clintons-new-book
qz.com/1076357/hillary-clintons-what-happened-amazon-just-deleted-over-900-reviews-of-hillary-clintons-new-book/
archive.is/oci5W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yahoo.com/news/amazon-steps-trump-supporters-trash-130010734.html

Censorship is a cornerstone of leftist ideology
(because their ideas are not strong enough to survive criticism)

>They have to rig the reviews too just to make her look good
My fucking sides

Gotta buy it to review

>The best 5 star reviews don't get more than ~60-70 helpful ratings
>1 star reviews get thousands of helpful ratings
>Book still 5 stars on Amazon

Gee whiz

You have to but directly FROM AMAZON to give a Negative Review. If you want to give a Positive they will probably let you slide.

Apparently the Publisher complained to AMZN about all the Negative Reviews. Bezos/Washington Post/Leftists took immediate action to censor the critics.

This is NOT standard operating procedure for AMZN Reviews.

Any level of stars. Doesn't matter if you check 5

I'm not usually into Sup Forums bs but seriously, 97% of 5 stars rating??? How fucking stupid is that??

Any truth to this:

Drewyesterday
Amazon has employed Media Matters, a Soros sponsored organization that is widely derided as hugely biased, untruthful and flagrant, to advise them on such matters. What do you expect?
ReplyReplies (31)1,1355 Likes

from Comments: yahoo.com/news/amazon-steps-trump-supporters-trash-130010734.html

... i aint sayin its jewz...

but it was jewz.

>Place order for book
>write negative review
>Cancel order

Alternatively:
>buy e-book
>leave negative review
>demand refund from amazog customer service poos

I don't know. This profile looks legit to me amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/amzn1.account.AF7U4ZOYQXART254OY4L7TM4OARA/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_pdp?ie=UTF8

I personally emailed Amazon and let them know a sexist white Supramist board were raiding their great website with 1 stars without buying the book first.

Get fucked

That's what it is. T_D fags think people are gonna take it seriously when they brigade it with 1 star reviews.

We are white supremacist now??

"White SUPRAMIST"

What the fuck is that you illiterate cretin..

imagine being this new

Listen here you illiterate cretin...

"White SUPRAMIST" What the fuck is that?

Amazon does not give 2 shits about you..and nobody mentioned anything about raids. Besides Amzn will remove 1 star ratings and that's the point of this post..so get your head out of Killary's fermented Ass..

AND Go back to third grade and learn how to spell if and stop embarrassing yourself.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/watch-amazon-deletes-hundreds-one-star-reviews-hillary-clintons-new-book

It's a private company they can do what ever the fuck they want to. Don't like it? Then don't shop on Amazon.

No one gives a fuck, you retarded faggot. Suck my dick.

i gave five stars and wrote a short rant about how the PRIVATE rooftop garden with a residential masseuse at the Clinton library was a blatant violation of charity law and it was deleted

It's anti-Hillary people who haven't read the book. They're not even accurate.

I know you manchildren are used to doing this for your video games because you can't log in on opening day, but they won't put up with your shit elsewhere.

if you read the positive comments, you will see that there is clearly a template that they are following

comments are about two or three line
headings are variants of "We are still with her"
"Five Star" and "dont listen to the haters"

its pathetic

Rigging is what hillary knows best

I actually gave this book a five star review.
>it's quite hilarious. If you consider yourself a fan of Hilary you should definitely read this book. It really drives the point home when Comey used "negligence" describe Hilary Clinton. I'm still not sure if this book is satire but either way it's a crazy read for the absurdity of it. Now I have a weird Hilary Clinton fetish. I will unironically vote for her after reading this if she were to ever run.

maybe we a need a shitstorm of more negative reviews from an "army" of anonymous online users

Quick, tell them about the 1000 Russian Hacker Army. let these Trumpettes have it

they will also under report sales of Trump's book I'm sure

>Publicly traded company.

Hahahahahahhahaha
Protect your baby from the truth

Look Sup Forums has number 2 on amazon top selling

Here's my review faggots

> What a great book. I voted for Trump but after reading about her struggle and her extensive medical problems and her crimes that she laid out in this book I've changed my mind. She's right that there's no excuse for not voting for her.

>continuously posts 1-star reviews
>continuously get deleted
>Amazon has more than enough money, computing power and employees to do this infinitely

What are you trying to accomplish here? Amazon even states that their average ratings are based on a "machine learning model" that "takes into account factors including: the age of a review, helpfulness votes by customers and whether the reviews are from verified purchases." Normies don't give a flying fuck about Amazon's censorship, especially the ones dumb enough to believe Hillary Clinton. If anything, they're probably glad Amazon is deleting shit-tier "fake" reviews. As long as these people are being coddled by Prime, they will continue to sacrifice civil liberties in the name of enslavement, which is not entirely Amazon's fault.

oh shit like a quints coming

>run raid on book, which none of you actually bought much less read

>BUT WHY THEY DELETING OUR SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT 1 STAR RATINGS THIS IS CENSORSHIP OMG!

nu-pol is in fucking sufferable faggotry

Bump because I really want to know if this is the doing of shills or if Sup Forums is this autistic.

Also
qz.com/1076357/hillary-clintons-what-happened-amazon-just-deleted-over-900-reviews-of-hillary-clintons-new-book/
archive.is/oci5W

>What happened?

Oh never mind, I can see what happened. Guess I won't need the book.