Do you think Steven Crowder is a good political commentator? He's obviously not as smart as Shapiro...

Do you think Steven Crowder is a good political commentator? He's obviously not as smart as Shapiro, but I think he's pretty decent. As far as political comedy goes, I'd put him on the same (low) level as Colbert, but I agree with him more often so whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CquUBWHU2_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

..what are they doing? Why does she look like she's just been sold to an anal sex fanatic?

Basically they are both attractive but have nothing interesting to say.

WHITE SHARIA breeding factory. She's been injected with white women's eggs to be used as an incubator for more of Crowder's aryan child soldier army.

I like what he says about border control and free speech. Pretty spot on. Over all he's pretty meh

When he debates he comes off as a right wing cenk
Probably why he does a good impression of him

He's married and she only dates hapas or guys that look hapa? I'm not really understanding the roaming/crowder thing.

That's actually something I'm paranoid about, if I choose a girl I choose to have her children.

No.
He's a stupid fucking leaf that supports DACA.

She's hot for some Crowder Clam Chowder.

He's married, she's a conservative, does anyone else see something up with conservative women not acting like conservatives?

>hi I'm a conservative married to conservative, oops I accidentally made it obvious I'm a swinger and now no one trusts me, there goes my career for a bit of dick

>conservative woman
>dressed like a whore

ALLof the people you named are at or below babby's first redpill of politics, but from a purely talent-centric standpoint:
>Crowder = the Chad Conservative Commentator
youtube.com/watch?v=CquUBWHU2_s

rare Crowders anyone?

the man is walking cringe

his balls have yet to drop

He really does try too hard and it shows, but at least he's trying.

He's better than that girl. She regurgitates talking points

He has sodomites on his show, so what do you think?

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!