The rothschilds own an island in Antarctica

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_Island
infogalactic.com/info/Rothschild_Island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHUT IT DOWN

Fake

Id immigrate

which shide is north antarctica? like, isn't anything on the coast north from the pole?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_Island

Thats where they will escape if israel and most the World they own (through Central Banks) gets destroyed in WW3. (its Inevitable that israel will get Rekt soon, but i dont know by who) and also to contact their Reptilian brethren to come to invade the Earth.

>implying they would let you

Hm why though......?
Is this a sign or something.......

That's the U.K. you idiot.

>t. Burger

>Wikipedia

Use Infogalactic instead. Like how all important News must be Archived, (inb4 Anders der Archiver) and Google to be replaced by something else, (e.g DuckDuckGo or Startpage or any other Search Engine) replace Wiki with Info.

infogalactic.com/info/Rothschild_Island

Geographical
Names
Rothschild Island, Antarctica
Map
Satellite
Feature Name: Rothschild Island
Feature Class: Island
Country Code: AQ
Feature ID: 12943
Primary Latitude in degrees, minutes, and seconds:
693600S
Primary Longitude in degrees, minutes, and seconds:
0723300W
Primary Latitude in decimal degrees: -69.6
Primary Longitude in decimal degrees: -72.55
Elevation : No data
Decision Year : 01/01/1947
Description: Island 24 mi long, mainly ice covered but surmounted by prominent peaks of Desko Mountains, 5 mi W of the N part of Alexander Island in the N entrance to Wilkins Sound. Sighted from a distance by the French Antarctic Expedition (FrAE), 1908-10, and named by Charcot, after Edouard-Alphonse, Baron de Rothschild (1868-1949), head of the French branch of the Rothschild family and president of the Rothschild Brothers bank. In subsequent exploration by the British Graham Land Expedition (BGLE), 1934-37, the feature was believed to be a mountain connected to Alexander Island, but its insularity was reaffirmed by the U.S. Antarctic Service (USAS), 1939-41, who photographed and roughly mapped the island from the air. Mapped in detail from air photos taken by the Ronne Antarctic Research Expedition (RARE), 1947-48, by Searle of the Falklands Islands Dependencies Survey (FIDS) in 1960, and from U.S. satellite imagery taken in 1974.

toot doot

another test

Ok it wasn't letting me post this for a while
I dreamed this a while ago pretty sure it's unrelated but I felt it was important to write down the path I took so I did. It was a very vivid dream started in some land below antartica that was part desert part tundra.

shut it down

Reminder that there are literally no unedited images of the center of Antarctica available to the public anywhere. Google maps and everyone else has edited composites. Nobody is allowed to fly there. Nobody can even send a drone.

how did you travel? any other people present?

You don't? It's a good summer home for those of us in the northern hemisphere.

It was like I was flying but was just kinda at normal height level. It was really weird, I was aware of where I was on a global scale too. It wasn't like my being was there. I wasn't in control of where I went. I didn't like the cold though and I was happy when I finally got to the first settlement. I didn't see any people that I can remember. My dream ended after I reached devon. It feels like it was probably just a really weird dream so I wouldn't put any credit into it. It was just so vivid and the first thing I did when I woke up was make that map. It was weird that it wouldn't let me post it though, probably something to do with the gif I drew the lines on.

They also own your soul.

DDG and Startpage are both Jew owned.