Does rebelling against the system personally help your life or is it an excuse for you to be comfortable in your failure

does rebelling against the system personally help your life or is it an excuse for you to be comfortable in your failure

which system are we talking about?

Buy Monero (XMR)

Does shilling for the system make you feel good? Fuck your system and fuck you too. The people are rising up. It's time.

Thats a weird hat

Usually tgats symbolic

Somebody look it up

but are YOU HAPPY

Yes. I'm happy watching the system that has crushed the hopes and dreams of so many being dismantled. The era of perpetual war. The divisiveness. THE FALSE REALITY THE MEDIA PRESENTS US. This is a time to be hopeful for the future because soon there's going to be a time of peace we haven't experienced since WW2. Everyone will be happier as a result and the world will be a happier place because of it.

It's not a rebellion against the system. It's against govmt forcing you to use certain words invented by ideologues that you despise.
He has clarified that several times.
The "system" is still western culture. He's for preserve and treasure that.

BEFORE WW2 even*

I love the system and the system loves me back

>he thinks we are the one rebelling

rebelling only leads to martyrdom. happens all throughout history, they all get killed. best to be a spectator and watch the house burn.

I do it because I've been so successful it feels good to undermine the system in my retirement. Stop projecting your shit life onto others.

Im content being a contrarian. The way I see it, we fill a needed niche, the system needs its critics and enemies, otherwise it becomes stagnant and eventually dies. It has to rejuvenate itself fighting us off, and that makes it strong.
Every once in awhile something scores a hit so brutal against a system that people realize they need to find a full replacement or else theyre courting serious disaster. I believe thats whats happening in the West now with the return of race realism, the cultural mythology has leaned so heavily on antiracism that there's just no way for it to recover.

>comfortable in your failure
call it what you want but 60k a month would definitely make me comfortable

Now the business of what replaces the current system, I admit, I'm not sure, and the work of replacing is much harder than the work of critiquing. But at least we've become aware of the need

False dichotomy

Sell survival guides online

Best post

GERMAN

IDEALISM

> STOP UPSETTING THE ECONOMY MILENNIALS
> MUH RETIREMENT, MUH PROPERTIES, MUH INVESTMENT
> WTF BE HAPPY AND JUST SIT DOWN MILENNIALS
> STATUS QUO, NOT STATUS IMPROVED, OK?
> Now give me my fucking retirement you lazy milennial, this capital aint being freed anytime soon BITCH