>Staying with her grandparents who I've never met
>Uber from SFO out to her grandparents' place
>Knock on door
>Old man opens door
>He's half black
>Girlfriend says, "Hey Grandad it's great to see you!"
>She hugs him

J U S T

I'm literally in tears as I type this. How can I have a family with this woman when she has negro ancestry?

You must not love her user

tell her if you want kids you want them genetically engineered to be UBERMENSCH. Also to get rid of the nigger genes.

was it a nice house?

The body can handle a certain degree of it.

Could be a step grandfather or something?

Bleach and repeat

Tell her you will be right back. Leave. Keep on driving.

Damn OP. You sure are a faggot.

Do people really not pluck their potential gf's hair first to send to genetic testing before they date?

Nope it's her biological grandfather. Both her parents look white but I guess her dad is a quadroon.

Its also worth noting that the farther back your ancestry in the US goes, the higher chances of you having a small sliver of nig in you there is. Just food for thought. If its her grandfather, that means her father is an octoroon, and she is only 1/16th, which is so miniscule by the time you reproduce with her the children will be 1/32.

Still white enough

Don't disapoint him user

Dad is 1/4, she's 1/8, my kids would be 1/16 - is that low enough to be considered white?

Go be a whiny bitch someplace else, we're all full up here.

Then who cares? She will have white looking children.

Well if the grandpa is 50% black then she would be around 12 and your kids 6. Most blacks in the country are about 25% white so assuming that her great grandad was 75% black then she would only be around 9 and your kids less than 5. So it's bad but not THAT bad. If I were you I would just move far away and never show your kids pics of the grandad and never visit him.

Just be happy you have someone you ungrateful piece of shit.

I'm 24 and I've never had a relationship with a women that lasted over a week AND a virgin.

If I take a ten-gallon pot of delicious gumbo and put one nugget of shit in the bottom, it's shit gumbo.

>KKR

US PE firms are cucks

t. Scandi PE

I was a virgin until I was 22. I'm now married with two kids. Relax.

still white enough. Is she unneccesarily violent? Does she act like trash? Are her eyes brown and beady?

Not if you strain and boil the water user. This is why you perform genetic manipulation upon your child, it is boiling the water and cleansing the childs genepool.

Bleach her, it's fine. Your kid will be white.
She must look a little bit mystery meat, at least.
Also how does she not know you're an ethno nationalist?

I say this being roughly 13% black and 87% white.
Shit gumbo is shit gumbo.

It's the Bay Area, even if the house is just a garden shed its worth a million dollars

Describe her physical appearance in detail please.

bleach her, not so bad

so fucking what holy shit get over yourself sionista

Honestly, it doesn't matter. If you've been with her for a while, you know her genetic potential. If she has siblings, your kids will be something like the average of her and her siblings, and you and your siblings. So unless her family are a bunch of retard criminals I don't see how this changes much. Unless you really care to maintain your racial lineage/racial look.

>he thinks he is going to find a 100% white gf in America of all places

Thats because you arent 100% white, its possible for OP to make his child 100% white still, just using his wife as the breeding engine for it. Besides, chances are hes part nig himself, we are in america I mean.

Genetic superchildren is the future, and imho, why not begin by purging unwanted genetics from our genepool, starting with nonwhite genes

Maybe its not her biological grandfather

I'm not miserable, but at the same time deep down I'm a lonely person.

I'm sick of sleeping alone at night.

26, virgin

dating game has been so bad I'm tempted to start looking overseas

Disagree my girlfriend is 1/4 Indian and she looks completely white

BLEACHED

Don't do it, your future kids will get dna tests and find they are mongrel shitskins and hate you

Holy shit you are a shallow cunt.

im 27 and i wish my grandparents were still alive

I actually don't intend to reproduce because I have a host of genetic health problems. Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Degenerative Disc Disease, and spinal stenosis.

It's a bitch to be trapped in a body that I can barely manage to inhabit on a day to day basis.

If you can't immediately recognize someone with over 1% nigger blood as a mudblood you're not white yourself.

OP it sounds like you hit the jackpot, you will never find a pure white in America so I would take this

>I'm literally in tears as I type this
this faggot is worried about an octoroon

It's okay, she's quintessentially white by American standards.

This isn't your blog nickel sage

>Her family destroyed the genetic heritage of a black man, essentially destroying his racial lineage
>Somehow it's a bad thing.

Okay

I hope she reads this.

well look at the bright side, at least she wuz a kang.

One drop. Don't listen to this larping kike Don't fucking do it. Regression to the mean and such. Seriously 1 fucking drop was a rule for a reason. Don't throw away your genetic legacy...thousands of years of struggle by your ancestors all to be wasted on a nigger...

26, still have all 4 alive (one barely, alzheimers)

I'm torn 50/50 between Japan and Philippines

she was a melanin drenched nubian space queen.

Poos are slightly more evolved then niggers you stupid paki cunt

I'm fucked then

Grandfather on mothers side has dark ish skin.

name is german as fuck and then some (literally has deutsch in his name)

probably most respectable man I've ever met.

still mowed lawns for money into his 70's and early 80's

>I'm literally in tears as I type this. How can I have a family with this woman when she has negro ancestry?
Do one of those DNA tests before leaving. Maybe her grandmother got together with the dindu later. Or maybe she cucked him. Anyway, there's still a chance that she is a human.

He test drove that pussy for u

>her grandparents are from SF
>San Franfuckincisco
kek no shit she's gonna be part mud you dip
if you want purity, go for a place with almost zero non-Whites or a place that historically had the one drop rule as law. Any other situation will be some form of libshit girl, mud admixed swarthmonkey, or greasy non-Anglo/celtic/germanic/nordic immigrant

>Disagree my girlfriend is 1/4 Indian and she looks completely white
I call horse shit. Pic related is 1/16 and he's very obviously mixed with something "exotic"

I thought about doing those DNA tests but I think they're unreliable. My brother tested 8% African even though we can trace our lineage all the way back to Europe and are undoubtedly white.

>What is cuckoldry?

Are her nipples pink?
If so she is white.

>My brother tested 8% African even though we can trace our lineage all the way back to Europe and are undoubtedly white.
if you get one of the cheap as shit $30 ones, they'll just throw random shit in there. Don't trust regular DNA tests, but DAMN sure don't trust those cheap fuckin tests.

Guess what? You already have black genetics in you, muh theory of evolution.

Your doing us a favour, bleaching.

That makes her an eighth black. She's practically B L E A C H E D already. Go for it, mate.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
A shitskin upset that his """white""" girlfriend is also an ethno-mongrel. Remember this next time some dumbass burger tries to tell you that your country is "cucked"

Why would someone knowingly breed with someone with negroid dna?

I'm torn between trying Japan, or doing what my aunt did and go for an eastern european.

I'm not unattractive by any stretch of the imagination, I'm just awkward as fuck with women in a public setting and can't hold an interesting conversation with one for more than 10 minutes. My dad was always the suave conversationalist who could juggle 3 women at once and scored a 10/10 who was my mom.

The only women I attract are fat bitches and ugly women who I'll never give the time of day.

Who cares?

Retarded fucking cuck, the out of Africa has been proven false

Same thing happened to me, except Jewish. I got drunk on manischewitz wine and wrecked their house in a fit of rage, akin to Hurricane Katrina. I'm talking breaking windows, smashing drywall, ripping off cabinet doors, fighting, spilling tons of blood because I was cut.

Long story short they said they won't press charges if I stop seeing her. I did, but it wasn't because of the charges.

planning on learning the language before heading there, or limiting your search to those who are able to speak english?

Who fucking cares? Especially in America this day and age. My last girlfriend was blonde (real not shitty hair dye) blue eyes, found out her dad was a kike. Didn't give three shits. Goyed that pussy till I got sick of it.

No bs and she's India Indian not American Indian. Couldn't tell that she has any non-white blood in her and she's got black hair and blue eyes. Just google 1/4 Indian 3/4 white and there's loads of others like her.

Not to mention she's a law student and fucking gorgeous.

>she works
>she doesn't look black
>she is smart
>marriage material
Technically she shows nothing that makes nigger bad. I guess there is always a possibility that she could chimp out one day.

Love, you autist

this, embryo selection

you can chose embryos with 0% black DNA, blonde, blue eyes if you want

Do you really think a "career woman" is proper wife material? Mother-to-your-kids material?

Dont have a lab in my backyard

I haven't even begun yet, I'm just trying to get a fucking job that I got my game dev degree for.
I just want to get married by the time I'm in my 30's and start a family. But no decent woman online or IRL will give me the time of day.

I just want to find a nice, quiet, reserved girl who's sweet and loves America. But I just moved to commiefornia from Kansas where ever THERE I couldn't catch a break.

Unfortunately it's not the characteristics of an individual that are important. If she has dindu-dna, she has the building blocks to produce dindus. It's true that two smart people are likely to have a smart kid themselves, but they might just as well have an average brainlet. With dindus it's the same. If you have a child with a smart dindu, you're actually more likely to have a dumber child than if you had one with a brainlet whitey.

Me and my sister did gene test and we're 100% (99.5% 0.5% untraceable) white and we're americans

I'll take "Faggot Larping Bullshit That Never Happened." for $1,000....

Your grammar suggests that you're about as far from a white as can be.

Op, you raging faggot, this is how we dilute black blood lines to be more white, ultimately replacing them.

how could you not tell? post a pic of her, something is wrong with your story. im leaning towards fake and gay slide thread

blackness does not disappear over 1 generation

/r/ing the pictures or name of this youtuber quadroon with big tits who's allegedly right wing
I forgot her name

Jes' 'Merikun

I cannot figure out race realism.
To me, being a neanderthal is the point behind it all. Race contributes to the society in terms of social cohesion, not to the race itself.
In my book hapas are ok as a human group.
It's much more coherent than the aryan language and pretending poo loos aren't fucking retarded.

This

>marrying a 27 year old girl
lmao

you can use her as a surrogate for a white egg otherwise you are out of luck. Cut your losses and move on

It could be some Alabama-accent, but those things usually manifest in speech. Not in writing.

Education isn't the best here, especially when it comes to grammar and spelling

i got you. no idea on her name though

Stop being autistic.

i think her name is like aimee or something

Okay, okay, you're white. A black wouldn't have known how to write 'education'.

>shit that never happened
kys

Jesus fucking christ how can someone be so autistic. If you love her that means that she's of a fitting character to you in which case her racial ancestry doesn't matter you fucking retard. Do you think Sup Forums hates niggers simply because they're niggers or because they act like fucking animals? You judge an individual by their character before their race. Stop letting the Sup Forums memes get to you and don't ruin your relationship.
And if all this still doesn't convince you then at least realize that she's only 1/4 nigger, which means your kids will only be 1/8 nigger.

Here's a nigger girl I know in the middle, with her nigger mother on the right.