Latest version of the power level chart

Latest version of the power level chart.

Who is the retard that made these changes? Tenchi is basically an equivalent to the one above all and Featherine is so fucking Meta she probably belongs in special tier.

In fact, explain why Featherine ISN'T at the top.

She's Nyarlathotep (DB) tier at best and the weakest Demonbane can kick her ass a billion times over.

Goku is universal level. He should be on par with TTGL/Anti Spiral.

Superman still wrecks his shit though.

because she's fucking garbage compared to aquarion logos and regular demonbane, let alone VBD and EGD?

>Implying post-crisis and New 52 can even touch Goku

>giorno that stronk
anyone blowing the earth up and it's dead end

>Featherine

>implying there is only one Superman

Where is Zeno-sama? He can destroy 12 Universes in a blink of a eye.

Are Battler and Beatrice actually equal?
I wouldn't think he would rank very high at all?

True powerlevel chart

I want to see him fight Lambdadelta.

Demonbane canonically killed oniisama

>Saitama
>Special Tier
Since when is being a planet buster special tier?

I suppose it's because his thing is being the strongest, it's pretty much impossible to know what his limits are at this point because he's always beaten everything easily.

She can literally break the 4th wall and re-write the story.

That's precisely what Nyarlathotep does, you retard.

Nyarlathotep does exactly that in the novels where she does it to erase Edgar from history, and Kishin Hisho where the entire game is her stage play and she wrote AB into it even though AB cannot possibly exist.

Regular Demonbane defeats her every time.

Does ANGE not rank?
I'd assume she'd be at least Battler's level.

Special tier is still garbage nonsense

Othinus should be at or above STTGL and Aleister/Aiwass should be WAYYYYYY higher. They fucked with Magic Gods. Othinus is a worm to them.

Korosensei is still in the wrong place, he can't moonbust retards.

Eucliwood is wayyyy too high

Izayoi and Gilgamesh are wayyyy too low

Giorno is not above fucking Arceus

So yea, this is still literally the shittiest thing ever made...still

>powerlevel wanking
Please kill yourselves

>fucking implying

Kaio Ken Super Saiyan God Gotenks should be at the very top

Can't even bust a single universe, top guys can bust an infinite amount of infinite dimensional universes of infinity quantity

Does Arceus have a stand? no?
So it auto-loses against Giorno.
Nice opinion, kid

why is antispiral above gurren lagann?

>So it auto-loses against Giorno.
Good argument kiddo

>Can't even bust a single universe

Beerus is universe level and Champa and Beerus fighting = multiversal destruction. KKSSG Goku is even more powerful than that.

One of Emperor's most basic attacks is a Big Bang tier attack, and it can asorb the former. What I'm wondring is how Chirico is so high.

Featherine is not even real

anyone can be fucking featherine

>Featherine is not even real
Sorry to break this to you user, but NONE of these characters are real

You can't kill him and if you try you just fuck yourself over.

If anything below a reality warper tried to fight him a load of wacky shit would happen and it'd kill itself or get itself killed by something else.

Thought Robot Superman laughs at your chart.

Anyone got this chart without the oniisama edit?

OP is posting an old version, this is the latest version, but it still needs adjusting. It'll be done by the end of the month.

>GER: No you didn't

Goku is still to low. He needs to around TTGL tier due to his universal power.

Why is arceus that strong? The God of the pokemon world, only one universe, that's pretty weak.
Also that girl from Noeim sounds high as fuck

go back to michoacan pedro, fuck off with ur koku shit.

This dick head and Champa gonna be in the chart?

>Latest version
And it's still lacking titles such as Evolimit or Tokyo Babel.

Why did you fuck up with special tier ? that's fucking dumb. also
>kiss shot not low bottom
>saitama losing against gilgamesh who can't even handle shirou's speed

Ever since Demonbane broke the dream he can also do that.

Was Emiya really the strongest fate character?

>Unironically adding joke characters to the chart
>Adding the joke character that was made to mock powercreep in manga/anime.
>Making a powerlevel chart at all

The entire concept falls apart once you get to the reality warpers, then it turns into Rather than having all together, it would be better to r

Emiya Assassin is special because he's a Counter Guardian chosen by the planet as its ultimate killer.

And no, that's Solomon.

No, Demonbane could do that from the beginning since that's the power of the villain from its very first appearance.

>>saitama losing against gilgamesh who can't even handle shirou's speed
That was just Gilgamesh being cocky as usual.

If Saber and Gilgamesh are on then chart needs Enkidu, Tamamo, Mordred, Scratcharash, Francis Drake and the other Star Pioneers like Tesla, and Arjuna and Karna. Also ORT.

Is that from Grand order cause I can't read moon so can't get into it.

>Emiya Assassin is special because he's a Counter Guardian chosen by the planet as its ultimate killer.
I want to go back to not knowing Kerry Emiya Assassin was a thing that existed.

Yes, Solomon is the Grand Caster, one of the seven Grand Servants that the entire grail war system is based on. He's called a "servant" but he's his own master.

He incinerates the entire history of mankind from all universes. His weakest NP is the ability to know exactly what to do to get the best outcome, and his second weakest NP is a billion streams of light circling the planet throughout all times and realities, each of which is stronger than Excalibur at full power.

>Walmart
Every time.

Questions.

Why is Saitama below Madara? Saitama would make quick work of him, especially when we take into consideration what Might Guy did to Madara.

Hm, I'm kinda doubtful but I do think that Esdeath is weaker than father.

Gods of Destruction can die, right? In that case wouldn't Shinigami be above Bills? Or does this list prioritize destructive power?

Also, does this list take the actual users of the powers into account? I feel like Esdeath would make quick work of Gilgamesh once she realised his power. He, on the other hand, would just underestimate her like he did Emiya.

The Special Tier in the previous sections did not make sense. How was it judged as to what belonged in the special section? Beings like Demonbane, which anons are saying can destroy a whole omniverse, seems pretty special to me.

-
I may post more questions.

>Beerus on Aleister/Othinus level
>Arceus anywhere near that high
>haruka above Zeed
>New materials shows Gil's Ea on planetary level
>Saitama on special
>Sakura on that list at all when her power is purely circumstantial
>Yuki Nagato that high when she does the same shit Othinus does
>Madara that close to Accelerator
>Alucard that high
Fuck off

Is it just me or demonbanefags are getting worse since Myuugi dethroned it?

>Goku>>>>>Saitama
Good shit, add

>Void above Arc
Putting aside "only defensive fight agains Servants" she should be below Arc. Nasu said Arc>Void>True Demons

>Alucard that high
>Alucard on that list at all

>Beerus on Aleister/Othinus level

Beerus would wreck them on account of having superior speed.

>CG Kiritsugu and Solomon that fucking high
>CG Kiritsugu and Solomon above Archetype Earth

Are you retarded?

Should be spelled Beerus and Yukari Yakumo

Who the fuck were even the idiots who thought it was a smart idea to build ontop of the Raildex chart that only barely even worked within its own series?

Demonbane is wrong because demonbane fags still refuse to accept that if you're omnipotent then you can't be beater.

Demonbane has never beaten omnipotents.

He's lower than Kami Tenchi and Lord of Nightmares, true omnipotent beings.

Yuki Nagato is Universal+ with Haruhi's powers, she's lower than Battler and Beatrice who are both hypeverse level.

Saga is too high, he's Galaxy level.

Goku and Beerus are too low, Goku is universal level and Beerus is Universal+.
Where's Seiya? He's around that tier too.

Enrico Pucci is univesal+ level, he's too high. Giorno has no feat beyond Universal+ so he's too high too.
STTGL is Universal+, too high in there.

Korosensei is too high, he's not moon level.
Index is too low, she's universal level with Gungnir.

Unless you want to tell me Shizuo and Claire are Galaxy busters you should lower Ronnie Sukiart who is on their same level as said by Narita.

Homura is too low, she's multiversal level.

Negi is too high and so is Rakkan. They're not Kissshot tier. Eva is debatable we don't know that much about her.

There's A LOT of mistakes, I could probably list them all but it's going to take forever and no.
>Tenchi is basically an equivalent to the one above all
True

>In fact, explain why Featherine ISN'T at the top.
You yourself replied to that in your first statement, Featherine isn't even the top of When They Cry, The Creator is.
She's lower than Kami Tenchi, the one above all and bla bla, true omnipotents.

Sorry but the last Sup Forums approved powerlevel chart was from 2010 and did not include Naruto characters at all.

OP confirmed for Narutard.

Because it used to be huge, I don't know if it still is.

refer to this Also Solomon isn't strong, he's barely a life-wiper and a poor's man lifewiper at that since he only managed to kill humans.

At best he's continental level.

Sup Forums is horrible with powerlevels, now everyone in this thread fuck off to obd.

>Solomon
>Emiya Kiritsugu
Kek my sides.

Even the Raildex one is already a gigantic clusterfuck with just one series.

Solomon's ring incinerates shit on a conceptual level (Dantes said he incinerated time) and also incinerates souls, even ghosts and gods died and humans got their souls wiped out.

He still shouldn't be higher than Archetype Earth and definitely not that high.

Earth ITSELF can't do shit to stop him, the best it could do is summon Kiritsugu as a guardian.

What's the point of making powerlevel charts/threads besides showing how much of a retard you are?

He got his powers from the old testament god who is implied to be way more powerful than Earth itself, which can't even stop him (the F/Z event confirmed that it's trying, but all it did was summon Kiritsugu as a counter guardian)

Everyone in Bleach can kill ghosts.

Dementors in Harry potter can suck souls.

Gods are garbage in Nasuverse, they're weaker than Planets.

He clearly didn't incinerate time, hyperbole.

Continent level, at best multi continent because he affected the entire planet, in that chart he's like hypeverse level.

You have to be a certain brand of autistic to put these charts together in the first place.

>Earth itself

You mean Alaya. Earth wouldn't do shit since he mostly killed humans and didn't threaten the planet as a whole.

Aleister exists in multipe places at the same time. Super speed is not enough against him.

Solomon can't reach Avalon, Fae created Avalon, Fae are Gaia's sense of touch.

Gaia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fairy shit>>>>>>>>>God of the bible>>>>>>>>Solomon

Planet>>>>>>>Gods. Arcueid was downgraded from Planet to got and she was still powerful enough to have a chance against Amaterasu, in berserker form.

Events are not canon, Nobunaga lost her 5* star so Gudao had to fight mini Nobbus.

>Everyone in Bleach can kill ghosts
>Dementors in Harry potter can suck souls.

Except Solomon incnierated souls of billions and billions of humans all across history. So his soul powers are pretty fucking high.

>Gods are garbage in Nasuverse, they're weaker than Planets.

Moot point given we haven't seen a Nasuverse God or planet fighting at full power.

Tsukihime has been powercrept a long time ago already. Stop bringing up muh Arc is strong.

>pic related is not even a full power enuma elish

Why is Lina Inverse on the same level as Gaav when she was getting her ass kicked and couldn't even kill him with one of her most powerful attacks?

Humans can't even punch a wall. How does that make him powerful?

>Moot point given we haven't seen a Nasuverse God or planet fighting at full power.
Arcueid has a chance of beating Amaterasu while being a Berserker, nerfed and doesn't even have UO.

Planets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gods.

And?

Giga Slave

Oh nice you realize that Solomon in FGO is traverse multiple timelines and events while F/E long since power crept your meme waifu. post her accomplishment in comparison to what was shown in CCC. Go ahead I'm waiting.

>Tsukihime has been powercrept a long time ago already.
Funny that you mention Gilgamesh and Arc in the same post when it's canon by Nasu that not even Origin boosted Gilgamesh has a chance against Amaterasu, meanwhile Arc can beat her, while being nerfed.

And I don't give a shit about Nasuverse, they're all garbage. But Solomon is not that high, he can't even planet bust.

Arc gets power creeped even further with every new Fate iteration. Nasu put her on par with BB and other CCC god tiers in the latest Complete Material. Brace yourself for her showing up in Grand Order and implicatinons of Solomon not messing with her because she would have crashed his plans.

>Picture

If anything that makes Arc even stronger given Enkidu borrowed Gaia's power to block that shit.

>True omnipotent
>Kami Tenchi and LON

Kek this guy had his head too deep inside his ass.

[Citation Needed]

Do we know the identities of the other grand servants?

proofs?

>Saitama that low
pretty sure he could kill anything from Fate before they can even move let alone have any of them hurt him.

>KKSSG Goku is even more powerful than that.
Toriyama has said that he has no plans of Goku surpassing Beerus. Heck, if Goku were near Beerus they wouldn't need the "strongest guy after Beerus - lol not really" Monaka in order to be his "target" for now. He'd train aiming Beerus himself.

Pretty sure he can with that raw strength of his. But it wouldn't work on herc so often since he can nullify such blows after suffering them once

Why would people use meme powerchart made by incompetent who can't even get the pic of Demonbane right?

His punch would pull the same shit they used in the VN where one sword swing killed all of his lives.

>chart is blatantly incorrect on all fronts, especially with Saber above reality warpers
>l-lets post Saitama!
God OPMfags are literal cancer.