Why are drugs such as marijuana illegal when they are better than cigarettes and alcohol?

Why are drugs such as marijuana illegal when they are better than cigarettes and alcohol?

Prohibition jews

calm down you silly bitch they aren't even that tangled

They are not

Because no one who thinks weed should be legal knows how to use it in moderation.

they are op will still die from smoke inhalation

Here is another one. Why are slaves no longer slaves?

Cigarettes and alcohol have cultural value. Letting pothead subhumans be accepted will poison the culture even more.

Because cigarettes are addictive, so (((they))) make a lot more money off of them.

It's because of capitalism when we actually need communism

The first answer is right too

why aren't all three illegal?

We don't live in a truly free country

Because they think they're not anymore....

Partially because of moral faggots will call it degenerate, partially because our government, especially lower level bureaucrats (police etc.) makes $$$ keeping it that way. Surprise surprise people are easy to manipulate when they believe they are doing something right and there are those who would like to rake in lots of cash by jailing drug users.

Yeah it makes little sense these days.
>everyone is aware of it
>if it was legal like booze, people would occasionally use it
>hardcore addicts would bring in tons of cash to the economy
>all the industries that would suffer from hemp competition could easily gear up to adapt to change their methods around it or simply make hemp based products along side their traditional ones to make tons of money
>takes tons of money from gangs/cartels
It should be done already. No two ways about it, just legalize it and move on already.

Because alcohol company's and pharmaceuticals lobby gaits the legalization, it would be just a big loss for them.

>marijuana
>better than alcohol

WRONG!

I don't have a problem with weed, but claiming it's better than alcohol is horseshit. Western civilization was BUILT on booze.

tobacco and alcohol are to much of a hassle for most to produce at home. Anyone with dirt and sunlight can easily grow weed cutting out the tax man. The only reason its legal in some state is because of revenue not peoples health

marihuana is a nigger tier drug, alcohol is for gods

The weed is for mexicans and other gross "people". It should be illegal because of that alone.

cultural growth is key to a civilizations progress

Alcohol use makes you short tempered.
Tobacco use makes you anxious.
Marijuana use makes you lazy and unproductive.

Guess which one is the shitty drug that should be illegal.

It affects brain development, and the canibus metabolite stays in your system for 48 hours and can affect your decision making abilities, as well as your ability to operate machinery safely. Stoners are literally endangering everyone on the road, and when they crash into your family member and kill them all they'll say is "woah like... I didn't even see him! No officer I haven't drank any alcohol today."

Luckily in my state it's a DUI if they find it in your system, more states should follow. Yes alcohol can endanger people around you too, but it's so deeply ingrained in our culture as a social thing. We don't want weed to be ingrained in our culture like that, it's a nigger culture thing. We don't want to be like niggers, and we certainly don't want our kids ending up a bunch of stoner losers.

>marijuana
>illegal
>implying

This is a perfect example OP, someone who spews (((Facts))) about marijuana and believes he is in the right for encouraging incarceration of non violent drug offenders.

also I almost forgot

>canibus

Enjoy your schizophrenia, you miserable fuck.

>one is a carcinogen
Protip: it aint weed

(((growth)))

That shit is too strong and gives you depersonalization disorder.

that isn't quite it takeshi, the problem is they're always tangled