HAPPENING

SHKRELI IS GOING TO JAIL FOR "THREATENING" HILLARY
money.cnn.com/2017/09/13/news/shkreli-bond/index.html

Oh boy, he better tweet that he wants to blow up the Trumps in the WH so he gets a pass.

Makes me think if there was anything to those tweets about being of sound mind, and not wanting to kill himself.

This is a good precedent to lock up people who threaten Trump. They opened the flood gates.

why threaten?
its going to die on its own soon enough.

he only needs to say he needed it to prove Hillary is actually a Mexican that came in illegally in the country as a baby, and Trump will Pardon him

so do the threats have anything to do with him going to jail, or is this just fake news?

inb4 suicide in prison by shanking himself

What about the thousands of kikebook and twinker threats to trump?

F

>Horowitz

Even with her losing the election it seems they still have more power than Trump. Unreal.

Don't worry I've baked a cake with a nail file in it. He'll be out and on the run in no time.

land of the """"""free""""""

So Kathy Griffin holding a decapitated model head of the president ISIS style is OK? but Shkreli could get 20 for making a joke about lizard people.

This proves Clinton is a lizard. We can't let this go in vain we have to start pushing Clinton lizard memes hard until they release him.

All this cause he asked for a hair sample?

where is based Nored bot?

hopefully b&

Is that Rothschild photo new?

>lets make him a martyr and draw more attention to him

Hillary's a lizard

The only ways to obtain Hilary's hair would be by assaulting her or breaking into her home, both super illegal

we want the colony, not the single cockroach.

I wish the left was held to this standard. hundreds of "celebrities" calling for Trump's death every day and Martin gets arrested over autistic satire.

how the fuck did these people actually get control over us? They're the biggest bunch of incompetent bastards I've ever heard of, yet they'll keep getting away with it.

this^10

these cunts literally have no sense of humor but want us to humor their attempt to destroy the west.

The cucks here will never give you the straight story.

Skhreli was convicted and is awaiting sentencing. Ordinarily he'd be sitting in jail during this whole process (sentencing is in January 2018), but he put up $5m in bail.
He just violated the terms of his bail agreement by soliciting the paid assault of someone under lifetime Secret Service protection. If he had made the same post before he was on trial or convicted, nothing would have happened to him.
This is entirely about the violation of his bail agreement.

People shed hairs every day, user.

Who has the actual post from him?
The one that is "sending him to jail".

You have to admit that theres a double standard. This shit would have never happened if he 'threatened' anybody else beside Hillary Clinton. He didn't even threaten her, he made a vague statement that could be interpreted in about 1000 different ways.

>he a prosecutor
>want this little shit in jail
>he gets out on bail and continues to be a little shithead
>NOT using any public statement he makes to try and prove violation of his bail agreement
If he'd made the same post about a former girlfriend that lawyer would make the same fucking argument. This has nothing to do with Clinton, it's not part of a new lawsuit or legal action initiated by her or any associate, and neither was involved in the case he fucking lost, either.

Post stupid shit, win stupid prizes.

be* a prosecutor

>be USA
>edgy autist makes nebulous non-actionable threat against well-known lifetime criminal/corrupt former public official
>put autist in jail, he's a menace
>it's not overzealous prosecution, goy
>trust the justice system
>hillaryrubbinghands.jpg

>be user
>have shit reading comprehension
He's already supposed to be in jail, awaiting sentencing. The only reason he wasn't was because he posted bail. That bail was revoked because of his edgy autist incitement to violence.

>"lol can someone get one of her hair follicles?"
>this is a clear incitement to violence

>I'll pay you $5,000 to creep on someone with SS protection and steal their hair for me

>Trump routinely depicted being murdered, beheaded, stabbed as Caesar
>Leftists worked into frenzy by media, congressman shot, retarded kid in Chicago tortured
>BLM kills 5 cops in dallas
>etc.

There is no accountability on one side for spreading misinformation that could be construed as leading to violent action, even when violent action actually occurs as a result. The other side is punished harshly, even in cases where nothing happened as a result of the rhetoric. If a leftist out on bail, with no criminal history and being charged with a nonviolent crime, had done this to Trump, nothing would have happened. If anything did magically happen, the media would portray the person as an innocent victim whose words were taken out of context by an aggressively dishonest and disingenuous prosecutor (at the behest of corrupt public officials who are trying to punish dissent).

I understand what you're saying. It is hard, however, to continue to have any faith in this system when some idiot troll is re-jailed because he said someone should go get a lock of Hillary's hair.

all he did was ask somebody to pull off her wig wtf

on one hand, i imagine if this wasn't directed at that evil bitch hillary then nothing would have happened.

on the other hand, he's an evil bitch himself. so really, i don't give a shit. i'm glad this turd had his ill gotten bail revoked and every second he spends stinking it up in a cell is a very good thing. he won't spend nearly as much time behind bars as he deserves, but every addition second there is worth something.

>mfw this smug little cuck bitch is good and scared now

I doubt he's scared. Shkreli doesn't take anything very seriously.

Tu quoque, irrelevent to the facts of the case no matter how long a paragraph you type.

Good. Fuck him. I hope he and Hillary wind up in the same cell block.

read

Hes on trial for securities fraud, his bail got revoked because hes a retard.

Once The Cunt finds out how much Shkreli will pay, she'll be selling it herself.

>make the enemy live up to its own book of rules

>incitement
so desperate

So when is this thing going to prison?

She's going on a book tour, it won't be hard to find her

Martin's only crime was being goyim
YOU FUCKING KIKES WILL PAY