>Dahl's kid shitting all over his memory

WONKANGZ

WUZ CANDY MAKERZ AN SHIET.

*steals some candy*

this is now a shitted thread.
have a slugworth sizzler.

I bet this guy hated niggers

Dahl's widow, user
What a surprise, she didn't do shit and has all his money and royalties, now she can get some attention for herself
Women were a mistake

>I got a golden ticket grandpa
>>Ay yo honky gib me dat shit
>>Now I gota golden ticket

>You fail! Empty your pockets tyrone you've disobeyed, you've stolen and you've tried to kill the other children
>>Aight dis shit is racist yo fuckin wity killen muh uncle n his dog all he was doing was tryna kill a cop
>>Kill WIGHTY!!!
>>Look at me I am the chocolate factory owner now ooga booga

aYOOOOO
>smacks lips
dat nigga wonka
>steals candy bar
gotta contest n sheeeit
>devours candy
oh SNAP! gawden ticket muh niggas!
>pulls out ticket
dayyum grampa!
>grandpa gets out of bed with 40oz malt in hand
we gatz da ticket yo!
>grandpa snatches ticket
ayooo give it back ol' nigga!
>grandpa folds golden ticket around his teeth making a fake grill
>smiles at grandson
daaaaaas right grandson
DAYUUUUUM!

Theres only one reason why this has to be brought up and thats because she wants to score "i'm a good person" points with the media, and get a little attention.

It's not exactly like theres any debate over the characters race in that tale.

Why everytime I see this image, I can smell shit in my mind?

The funny thing is, Roahld Dahl was a nazi sympathizer.

schizophrenia's a bitch, don't forget to take your pills

kek

Why is it that everytime I shit now I can't help but imagine being fucked by black man?

gtkrwn

We wuz Willy Wonka and sheeit!

It's true. Charlie was originally a child of color.

He was also trans. That's a fact. Also, Dahl envisioned the boy as suffering from a learning disability but they left that out of the movie.

They should remake it, really. It should be called Charlie, the retarded gay nigger and the motherfuckin chocolate factory and it should star Lil Wayne. That is what Roald Dahl would've wanted.

We was hershey n shiotg munega

I would actually pay to see that...

>grandpa folds golden ticket around his teeth making a fake grill
>smiles at grandson

Isn't that just every niggers dream? To have a white man give him a "golden ticket"?

Write the same book but with a black boy.

I uhhh... OK?

If this isn't a PC moneygrab, I don't know what is.

underrated poast

I think they are just mad that the movie/book showed that even white people were poor as fuck.

Muh white privledge! White people are all rich and live in mansions, spitting on poor minorities!

Only if Lil Jon is Wonka.

>Charlie's original name was LaShawn.

>In the story, LaShawn's grandpa, Weezie, sends him down to the bodega to get a 40oz bottle of Ol' English.

>Instead, LaShawn takes Wheezie's EBT card and loses it in "Masser J's Famous Amos Crap Game" that's held behind the Popeye's on Cesar Chavez Way.

>On the way back to Green Mount East, he sees a whiteboi hasslin' an old woman about paying her Rent-A-Center bill.

>LaShawn cold cocks whiteboi, rushes his pockets and finds bucks.

>Bodega next stop, buy two Ol' English', golden ticket in one, headache in the other.

>LaShawn and Weezie go off to the majik kingdom that is Six Flags Over Virginia.

>Later, Weezie dies of diabetes (after losing his feet) and LaShawn is shot during a very special episode of "COPS."

>nigger Charlie
>thrown out for stealing
Pottery.

Imagine the outrage ... The chocolate chocolate maker and his midget magic negro chocolate helpers.

Yeah I can imagine the statues and boxes of chocolate getting destroyed already.

>They should remake it, really. It should be called Charlie, the retarded gay nigger and the motherfuckin chocolate factory and it should star Lil Wayne. That is what Roald Dahl would've wanted.

Charquan and the Choclishious Factorium

>it would be wonderful to see a reworking of the book
Just make an adaptation, (film, cartoon, picture book), please don't fuck with the actual book

>a reworking of the book to incorporate her late husband's wish

BUT HE'S THE AUTHOR HE WROTE THE FUCKING BOOK HOW IS REWRITING IT HIS WISH?

underrated

Because that will turn out well.

>>LaShawn and Weezie go off to the majik kingdom that is Six Flags Over Virginia.
>>Later, Weezie dies of diabetes (after losing his feet) and LaShawn is shot during a very special episode of "COPS."
how do you niggers come up with this?

the creative genius is astounding.

my sides

CHOCOLATE

Are you a Blatimore user?

What if the got the Wayans brothers to do an all black Willy Wonka?

youtube.com/watch?v=xNN7PVAU_UU

They're just gonna run the entire book through the BBC pidgin translator and make the cover with embossed gold letters.

They are literally trying to rewrite literature.

wow

I'd pay to see this shit directed by Tyler Perry

they cant leave anything intact can they.

>not taking public domain works and rewriting them with LGBT and people of color replacing white people

I've started doing that and already make some money. LGBT genre is a good money maker for cheap 1-5 amazon kindle eBooks

Literally just go through the book, just change names and some locations and shit, and instead of a white boy talking to an indian or some shit, it's a black boy talking to a gay demisexual about white supremacy

Nigger lovers of all sexual deviancy's eat it up

is everyone a fucking black person now..next thing you know Washington was black

Once upon a time I lived in Westminster.

Then I sold my shitty rowhouse for $$$ and moved to Idahoot.

It's a sea of white people, with trees and mountains and hot springs and guns and lifted trucks and all the room in the world to exist and be happy.

I still have an Orioles cap tho'. Those fucking Mariners suck ass. Also: Sort of miss blue crab, but now I have Copper River Salmon and King Crab.

>Charlie was black
It finally makes sense why in the movie the Grampa is bed-ridden and ill until he founds out his grandson won a contest. He was a lazy black man.

women were a mistake

They probably should. I felt zero remorse for the black orphan Annie. Up until she got adopted by that black rich dude, I kind of felt the entire time that she was getting what was coming to her.

What's funny is that she says only Charlie was black, meaning his whole family and friends and Wonka himself were white.

Was Roald Dahl based enough to write about a black chocolate loving slave?

>Ayo mom i found da golden ticket (since he wouldnt have a dad or grandpa)
>Ahh hellz yeah we gonna be eaten tonite real good
>Gib me dat I finna sell it
>Next hour and a half is the son crying while the mom smokes crack with the ticket money.

Jews are just "getting back at him" for this comment, they are very petty and vindictive. It's pretty obvious the (((widow))) was paid off.

youtu.be/DAU0Zb9wNzs?t=20s

HOw is it the late husband's wishes when the husband is the one who finalized a white child?

/ourstinker/

Hey man the Wiz was Blackino

>tfw I actually like The Wiz a lot

in another universe, this movie has won an oscar

Anyone here who liked Roald Dahl should read his novels aimed at adults. Kiss Kiss, Switch Bitch, and My Uncle Oswald are solid novels.

I went to school there, greenmount was such a shithole

He changed it once he realised charlie would have stolen as soon as he entered the factory. thus disqualifying him from being left the company by wonka.

also, Charlies family would have sold the golden ticket for crack.

Imagine living with someone for decades. Growing old with them, showing one another the true side and feelings you have. Imagine now that after you die they do something this heinous to you, your work and your memory itself. Most people would be absolutely fucking devastated if they were alive and this happened

WHAT? OKAYYYYYYYYY!!

Dahl was neighbours with my grandparents, i even went over to their family home a couple of times after he'd passed and played their nice piano, anyway he was friends with my granddad since the '50's and they would often talk about the state of modern Britain (this was 60's-90's) and how disgusting it was becoming with all of the non Europeans, i have a strong feeling that he didn't intend for charlie to be black

She wasnt even married to him when he wrote it. Married her, his second wife, in 83, he wrote the book in 64

>this heinous
it's mostly just annoying, she's just saying Charlie Bucket was a nigger, she's not releasing a memoir about cucking him and making him raise a bastard or anything.

We gon' eat all dis here chocolate til we shit ourselves and yo cesspool overflows.

It's his 2nd wife, who he married 20 years after writing it

He was poor and did steal the gobstopper, so I kinda believe it. But, fuck niggers

Translation:
>Oh fuck the estate ran out of money.

Das rite we wuz oompaloompas n shiet

>Kill wighty
Should be Kill willy

CHOCOLATE

SHEEEEIT

This is the kinda nigger remakes I'd be willing to see.

it was a wonderful story of the Chocolate Boy returning home

The stageplay The Wiz is pretty good, the film version was fucking awful and a waste of the great talent in it.

>Masser J's Famous Amos Crap Game
Hahahaha

Holy shit why are they trying to make up these ridiculous lies.

>a little black boy
>I'm sure that was influenced by America
L
O
L
56%ers blown the fuck out from beyond the grave

>say it was originally a black kid
>say "well, not in writing, but it was an IDEA even if it never made it into the original writing!"

the fuck am I reading? If it's not on paper, it's not canon. fuck off.

This is fucking bullshit. What a lying cunt.

>my husband totally had this idea for which there is literally no evidence but he changed his mind but this only proves that he really wanted to do this thing that there's no evidence for him wanting to do.
Absolutely shameful.

Editor recommended making Charlie Bucket white after this

Fuck off Davidokun

The more I think about it, the more I'm certain absolutely none of us would know the phrase "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" if they had written the boy as a black kid. Most of the civilized world has internalized racism no matter how viciously they deny it, especially way back then. It would have never even been a blip on the radar except in elderly black communities. If what his widow says is true, then the author made a very wise choice. But, I doubt it is true.

Dahl changed the character to a white boy when he realized no one would believe that Charlie and his Grandfather would return what they had stolen.

"Candy magnate Willy Wonka was gunned down today in a shooting police are calling a 'chocolate deal gone bad.' "

HE GUD BOY
HE DINDU NUTTIN

Here's the scene where they're looking for the golden ticket in the inevitable movie adaptation.
youtube.com/watch?v=bZfyrIPw3wY

COME WITH ME
AND YOU'LL SEE
THE DESTRUCTION OF EVERY WESTERN NATION

Is she writing something or releasing something soon? She could be making some shit up to put it in a biography or something.

Charlie & the Chocalate Factory
>a story about reparations n sheeeeeeeeit

A LICCY BOOM BOOM DAHL