7 minute IS combat video jreleased today featuring some prime footage of frontal assaults on SAA fortified positions

7 minute IS combat video jreleased today featuring some prime footage of frontal assaults on SAA fortified positions
ok.ru/video/377532385900

I made a thread 10 mins ago and the link was deleted literally within seconds. Ask if you want more mirrors

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-iraq-usa/al-qaeda-in-iraq-never-closer-to-defeat-u-s-envoy-idUSCOL46197920080524
youtube.com/watch?v=nCYPx2xuFfc
archive.li/6rkaS
youtube.com/watch?v=o7dJ3a-U6WQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's too bad that isis will be defeated soon and we won't have these epic videos to watch

sure sounds familiar bud
Islamic State in Iraq "never closer to defeat": U.S. envoy
>, May 24, 2008.
reuters.com/article/us-iraq-usa/al-qaeda-in-iraq-never-closer-to-defeat-u-s-envoy-idUSCOL46197920080524

the ride never ends, remember that as your society collapses around you. Accept the supremacy of Islam

>isis will be defeated soon
lmao we've gone past the point of no return. after everything that's happened over the last two decades do you honestly believe there could ever be a reture to coexistence? the only way it ends now is when one side annihilates the other and since the liberal PC west, as a whole, refuses to see islam as a threat and in some quarters will defend them, it's only a matter of time until islam wins whether by passively outbreeding everyone of jihad'ing everyone to death. 'defeating' ISIS if it ever happens will be a speedbump at best on the road to the inevitable.

man their quality went to shit
They must be getting rammed

learn2 ISIS media release, this is a 7 minute video. Their high production value releases have been released on a monthly to bi montly release since 2014. They release these short type of vids,of similar prod value, on a daily basis

can you post screencaps? i don't trust your link.

Sup Forums censorship prevents me from posting mirrors and im too lazy bud

if you really care just search twitter for "justpaste" or "archive.li/" and find the raqqa post

it's fine. ok.ru is legit, it's just a Russian social netowrking site like vk. if you're still worried and you still actually have flash enabled and set to run automatically on your browser just disable it.

can you confirm or deny as to whether this thread has been shadowbanned or am i tripping balls? It seems like it isn't bumping normally for every response. Always at bottom of catalog

this is censorship

thread is fine, you as thread starter can't bump it. every other reply has sent it back to page 1.

it's fucking malware...YOU CUNT!

ah ok I havent used Sup Forums since moot deleted /new// in 2010 desu

this thread is now about jefferson starship

isis is done, you could never take down Assad. You took down his dick in your mouth though

just download the video and break it up into several webms goy

please see
and then formulate response. Russians also supported their client in A-stan during the 80s? Remember his name? The taliban still exists and he doesnt. When you ask your grandson assuming you are genetically solvent,who Assad is he will stare at you with blank eyes. When you ask him who the Islamic State is he will know, as they will exist still in full force

youtube.com/watch?v=nCYPx2xuFfc

Just got blocked for me halfway through, mirror pl0x

all mirrors here
archive.li/6rkaS

most have already been deleted, but that's the way she goes. Plenty are still up

Walk softly through the desert sands
Careful where you tread
Underfoot are the visions lost
Sleeping not yet dead

Mountains crumble and cities fall
Don't come to an end
Just lie scattered on the desert floor
Waiting for the wind
youtube.com/watch?v=o7dJ3a-U6WQ