Hey white people

This isn't racist, how does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HYF4H
youtube.com/watch?v=VtuYWlh6fJ4
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Makes me feel like I'd gentrify the whole country if I could.

Makes me feel like we should shoot these ungrateful cunts like the animals that they are.

Nothing more to add.

Confused. The implied target audience of this article is illiterate. Who does Michael Harriot REALLY want to be reading it?

And niggers don't understand why racism is rising? They brought this retarded bull shit on themsleves.

>Sign 1 of white people
>Area improves
They must be stopped

>wypipo
This is what happens when niggers try to invent words, sounds like a fucking indian tribe

>White people in the neighborhood means healthier food options

it's not "gentrification"
it's turning it back to the way it was before all the wogs showed up

there are pros and cons to gentrification.

usually white people learn how to deal with people from different backgrounds, at the same the 'smarter' local community members use their knowledge of the neighborhood to make a better living from the newcomers.

bix nood muhfugga

>Caucasian hordes

The gall niggers have to call whites hordes lol

God damn white people. It's a shame all these neighborhoods are getting dog parks and grocery stores. Smdh.

>wypipo

Man the clean parks and lowered crime sure must suck!

This is a joke article right? The dog park part is fuckin hilarious

This guy would be a real estate investor multi-billionaire if he could realistically/consistently predict where white people were moving to. He'd start a REIT and get investors like crazy.

>wypipo

>how to tell if white people are invading your neighbourhood
>the quality of life goes up
Seems about right to me

Nope. archive.is/HYF4H

Seriously, I'm failing to see your argument. Is that how low your IQ is? well if that's the case I highly suggest you go to Nigeria they'll treat you like a celebrity their. And this pic FYI is YOU!! xD

>its now safe to walk around at night
>less liquor stores on every block
>people take down bars on windows
>no longer glass along streets from broken car windows
>no more drug dealers on corners
>crime rate plunges
gentrification is only a good thing, why do liberals hate it when they benefit from it?

Also
>colonialism
>implying blacks came first
>what is white flight
People have forgotten that inner cities only got so black because they ruined the cities and whites didn't want to live with them. White people are taking back what is theres and finally making our cities safe, prosperous and livable again.

Remember ebonics? They are truly actually regressing to the mean African-style level of language. Languages on that continent have and avg 300 words, no words for abstract concepts like truth. Compare ebonics with pidgin English...

1. Quality of life improves

>gentrification is now an unavoidable inevitability.
At least they know it

I'm fine with it. Some of it is even funny. I just want to be able to say the same things about niggers without being lynched in the press/social media.

>food becomes available
>stores jack up prices to keep the niggers and spics out and white people will pay a premium for that service
>playing basketball isn't a viable career choice
Fuck-ing niggers, I swear.

> "Popeyes Chicken" is a universal synonym for "black people." Popeyes draws black people like moths to a flame. It is a little-known fact that the EBT registers at all Popeye's locations emit a high-pitched frequency that only people with the majority of the US crime-rate can hear. "

Sounds like heaven, I love gentrification.

Because everything is for entertainment for the low IQ.

WYPIPO

is this pidgin for white people?

It's not gentrification you stupid niggers, it's us reclaiming what is ours and will always be ours. You are only here because we allow you to be. Just remember that.

How much do you want to bet the author lives in a majority white neighborhood?

>basket ball court changed to dog park

Top Kek, we all know niggers only use the court for drug deals.

lel

>Wholefoods

It's like they know us. LOL!

Aren't "food deserts" caused by niggers making it impossible to for these businesses to operate?

Putting aside niggers for moment, getting liberals in your neighborhood sucks too but at least you won't get raped or killed. I fucking hate dealing with lefties.

It turns out that being repeatedly robbed and vandalized, and subsequently having business insurance climb while losing money to sticky-finger nogs depresses business activity. Who could have ever predicted?

>if he could realistically/consistently predict where white people were moving to

The key is to watch the homosexuals.

You need to watch when a signfigant group of (white) sodomites are moving into a given vibrant urban neighborhood; they're usually the advance scouts moving ahead of the larger unmelinated horde.

>white people move into neighborhood
>pay rent on time and hold landlords accountable for letting property go to shit
>report ALL crime because they don't have the ghetto "stop snitchin" mentality
>pay for groceries with real money that stimulates product import and quality
>can afford to pay well at any eating establishment, thus creating desire to work hard among restaurant workers
>never cause problems
>transit starts working properly because whites demand better bus service since they know how democracy works
>check cashing places move out since all white people have normal bank accounts and direct deposit
>no more pawn shops since all criminals were locked up and can no longer fence stolen shit
>get better parks and landscaping since they are paying rent on time and paying their taxes and don't want to see broken down abandoned cars and broken basketball courts with dope dealers
>black people want in on the shit white people just made but still want to cause problems and never pay rent
>nope.jpg
>end up evicted
>more established whites move into neighborhood after seeing how much it got cleaned up
>all properties are clean, fresh paint, everything repaved, no crack pipes, syringes lying around

FUCKING WYPIPO WHY CANT YOU JUST ROLL AROUND IN YOUR OWN SHIT JUST LIKE US

Liberals vote to bring niggers in

>whites leave
WHITE FLIGHT! DAS RAYCISS!
>whites come back
GENTRIFICATION! DAS RAYCISS!

They talk a lot but their actions speak differently.

Awwwww poor nignogs.

The top sign of gentrification is food becoming available? And this is considered a bad thing?

Who is this article intended for? White people are the only ones who can read this without a ghetto filter.

imagine the opposite of this. 5 signs the niggers are coming.
1. shit graduation rate
2. explosion in teen pregnancy
3. church's chicken on every corner
4. increased gang activity and general tomfoolery

i pick gentrify

When there's too many white people. Not diverse enough. When there's too many black people. Really diverse.

This is what black literacy looks like. It's 3rd grade grammar and a first grade vocabulary peppered with slang and words other blacks made up on twitter. There was an article written by a black woman, she made a separate paragraph just to write "boy, bye."
What the fuck does that mean? How is this going through the proofreaders? You can get away without anybody touching your work as long as you're black, it'd be nice if they had the mental capacity to put it to good use.

>4. increased gang activity and general tomfoolery

>Implying you don't want more gang activity and general tomfoolery

Am I the only one admiring the breast on that woman?

The successful will always marginalise those less so. They will be pushed ever deeper into the less desireable living areas. Gentrification is awesome.

If your community is getting better, it's white people's fault.

If your community is getting worse, it's white people's fault.

Modern society is enough to turn anyone racist. Can we start lynching these people again?

thats all just rabid jungle noise

even MORE meaningless than average ghetto-hop grunts and ravings

Makes me feel like I should write a blog warning white people of what to look for when the nigger hoard is coming

Also wypipo is my new favorite word

One thing that I like about millennials is that they are reclaiming the cities that we built, but which were abandoned by the WWII and baby boomer generations. Our greatest cities were nearly destroyed by niggers. Fortunately, it looks like things are turning around.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtuYWlh6fJ4

DAS RAYCISS

good post

i was triggered and lol'd

America is fucked.

hah, oh noes the capital is moving back into an area previously affected by white flight and section 8 doesn't cover the cost any more

Sad part is
>white people will defend this

>TFW you find out whites are the dumbest people on earth

To turn a city around, remove the niggers. Capitalism will do the rest.

To turn a country around, remove the niggers. Capitalism will do the rest.

Best thing to happen to New Orleans since the Civil Rights Act was passed? Katrina. Tens of thousands of useless niggers either drowned or fled, never to return. Crime plunged, white people moved in and brought nice things with them.

I foresee great things for the US Virgin Islands now BTFO niggers are fleeing to PR and the mainland US. The whites will rebuild. The niggers had nothing worth rebuilding.

This article looks satirical.
I can't really tell anymore.

Fusion is a meme. The cities of the 21st century will be powered by nigger butthurt.

The jews already own the key pieces of real estate in the ghettos, hence the name ghetto.
Who do you think moved the blacks in to initiate white flight in the first place?
It's a scam that is thousands of years old.
t. former gentrifier

It's a black attempt at journalism. It's the best they can do.

Do actually believe this?

Satire?

this

What are the other points?
Archive link please

>wypipo had long been moving into brown neighborhoods and planting flags. It’s how apartheid started. It’s why people in Brazil speak Portuguese.

>alberto barbosa
>white

>2. You’ll Get a Rent Notice

>If you get a little slip on your door notifying you of a 30 percent rent increase, you can be sure that your neighborhood is about to get whiter. Brooklyn, N.Y., is the perfect example of how gentrification increases rent and pushes out lower- and middle-income minority families.

Somehow jewish greed is wypipo fault.

AGAIN

>Minority-owned businesses always disappear when a neighborhood becomes gentrified to make way for high-volume, corporate stores because small businesses like theirs can’t afford the rent. This eventually leads to the economic disempowerment of black communities because, often, the people who own small businesses live in the community and spend their money at other small businesses. The people at the Jamaican restaurant patronize the local dry cleaners. They get their hair cut at the local barbershop. They hire neighborhood kids.

To be fair, there is nothing wrong with cats. Tattoos are shitty though.

i'm white but i fucking love popeyes

>America
>A brown neighborhood.

Who cares what some random nigger blog says?
You guys are so desperate to get recreationally outraged over everything.

Their red beans and rice is amazingly, exactly like they make in NOLA.

>be cops
>get shot
>stay away from unsafe place
>place gets safe
>move back in
somehow this is a problem.

5. An Increase in Police

White people will call the cops on your ass in a minute. As your community turns whiter, you’ll notice a larger police presence. That’s because white people’s interactions with cops tend to mean they are safer, while black people’s interactions generally mean they will be less safe.

>basketball court replaced by dog park
Dogs are on average 23.56% smarter than niggers, if anyone deserves a leg up in life it's the dogs.

When does this ever happen?
The government is always moving niggers into good, white areas, not the other way around.

Brooklyn.

>Lowest SAT scores
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
>Lowest GPA
jbhe.com/2012/11/new-data-shows-a-wide-racial-disparity-in-the-gpas-of-college-graduates/
>Lowest median income
money.cnn.com/2016/06/27/news/economy/racial-wealth-gap-blacks-whites/index.html
>Lowest IQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
>Highest high school drop out rate
csg.org/pubs/capitolideas/enews/issue6_3.aspx
>Highest college drop out rate
jbhe.com/features/50_blackstudent_gradrates.html
>Highest unemployment rate
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
>Highest welfare useage
amren.com/features/2015/10/welfare-whos-on-it-whos-not/
>Highest crime rate
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
>Highest homicide rate
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf
>Highest incarceration rate
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/18/mass-incarceration-black-americans-higher-rates-disparities-report
>Highest amount of sexually transmitted diseases
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
>Highest erectile dysfunction rate
theroot.com/black-men-are-more-likely-to-deal-with-erectile-dysfunc-1790875327
>72 percent of children in the African-American community are born out of wedlock
cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75
>Environmentally uneffected IQ

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
>Even when IQ is equal African Americans still exhibit more psychopathic tendencies

amren.com/news/2008/08/race_and_psycho/

black boi gonna get GENTRIFIED

I dont understand it all

>Leaving poor areas with fewer food options, many of which are HIGHER PRICED and UNHEALTHY

So white people show up with cheaper, healthier foods.

Is this racist? Is this article actually like reverse racist? WHYPIPO GI GOAN WE WANZ US DA FRY CHIKNZ GIBS US DA SODIE POP

>food deserts

Sheeiit dem wypepo cummin

Nice, thanks for the info, user.

it's a play on the jewess holding the "Goy, bye" sign after the C.Ville protest with the dudes chanting "Jews will not replace us"

yeah but white people raise property value, niggers don't!

wypipo obviously. maybe he is trying to warn the wypipo to stay out of those trash holes even though the whole foods makes it so enticing

It would be very funny if it was satire but it isn't so i'm conflicted

>Microcolonialism

My god the buzzwords they come up with

>fkn wypipo makin da nheyburhood betta n shieet

Come visit Baltimore or Chicago, then visit West Virginia

Classic divide and conquer tactic by the Jews that pull the strings in our country. Keep whites and blacks squabbling over petty matters while the real enemy (rich elites) sit back and laugh.