Why do you hate blacks more than every other group?

Why do you hate blacks more than every other group?

I know about thug niggery actions and "Hood Culture."

I know about the obvious hatred of racemixing.

But seriously, out of all the groups, why blacks?

Why overt condemnation when a black does something wrong?

Why propaganda and fake news against blacks in times when blacks had actually done nothing wrong?

Why hold blacks to expectations they can not yet fulfill and overtly condemn them because they can't?

Why the racial attacks and racial revenge attacks?

What's the real endgame here?

Surely they are not the worst of the worst.

I know Sup Forums is extremely racist and doesn't explain why. But I need to know.

So, I'm asking you.

Is it because they are different?

Because they did not form an empire with cultural/industrial revolutions first?

Because they have not earned your respect?

Because of a dark color?

Vocal differences? (Not nigbonics, actual vocal speech pattern differences)

Hair differences?

Bone structure?

The propaganda from centuries ago?

The lack of a similar intellectual level?

What is it?

Fuck you faggot, I'm not racist. I am too intelligent to be racist, I just like numbers and improving

I don't hate black people user
I hate whiners mostly

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

They are ungrateful pieces of shit. My mother was an ethnic Viet who lived in Cambodia during Pol Pot, and had to watch her family get killed. My dad was a farmer in central Vietnam who watched the adults in his life get sent to re-education camps. They fled to the US and worked their asses off to become middle class. Yet, we hear niggers speaking about how hard life is if you are poor, and they need more welfare. Fucking retards are too stupid to get jobs and stop relying on handouts. Instead of realizing that they can escape poverty, they just say the white man likes Asians more than blacks and continue to go raping and pillaging throughout the land like a goddamn orc. Fuck niggers.

You think they all believe handouts are the only way out?

Seriously, what is the justification for psy-ops like Normalise and this?

Typical, no serious response.

They have literally never dun nuffin outside of To Kill A Mockingbird. Subprimates

You niggers destroy everything you fucking touch, that's why.

>violent
>stupid
>lazy
>arrogant
>loud
>expensive
>entitled

most races have 1, maybe 2 of these qualities. 3 max (italians). but blacks manage to have all of them.

>microcolonialism

You still provide no answer.

Only a subjective-based complaint.

I never said black thugs were innocent.

I said not every black is out to get you.

And, there is propaganda.

Fake news of incidents that never happened being created by someone, involving blacks.

That is either Sup Forums bait, nigger bait, or a literal black dumbass saying this because the liberals and jews told him to.

Please

stop

the

reddit

spacing

I don't hate any group, but I dislike Jews most.

That's how I type, user.

As do I.

Seriously, who the hell is Bettendorf? Sup Forums alledges that a hapa has something to gain by impersonating blacks.

What are you, a 12 year old or a high school dropout?

A high school graduate that reddit spaces my questions somehow.

Evidently responding to an ass blasted /lefty-pol/ commie scumbag that can't handle the shitted meme. But for the sake of any lurkers in this pathetic actual psyops thread.