Antifa almost killed old man

Wtf Sup Forums why this didnot go viral i am fucking mad watching this, they almost killed a old dude with their pussy mob attacks

youtu.be/M2_PyBZ91Wg?t=143

"He is a nazi bro" i wish i could find that scum and disinfect earth from it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM&t=2815s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is a traitor and he will follow the same path with the Bush family.

PAY DENBTS

I feel dizzy when i watch this image...

what does trump has to do with this, did i mention trump or does it mean that normal people who recognize degeneracy are automatically trump voters and antifag like you gets trigered by that

I can't wait for real violence. I had a dream about a firefight in Central Park last night.

What exactly is that black stuff

Yeah man I'm sure all the store owners feel dizzy too, must be why you guys close your stores at 12pm to go take naps

>did i mention trump or does it mean that normal people who recognize degeneracy are automatically trump voters and antifag like you gets trigered by that

Yes, that's exactly how they are.

i think it is some kind of motor oil, maybe they wanted to ruin his shirts

It was a tradition in US, when someone with different ideological background comes to power, to push the puppet states to change leadership. But Trump did nothing. He actually hunt those who put him in the white house.

and what is the other option...... there was no better option than trump deal with it

epic fail by french fuckers here for not telling us about this shit

Orly?

Yeah im sure you guys work really hard to support all those muslims and drug addicts in syntagma square

To take the streets and protest against the fraud.

Let the Golden Dawn to govern and we will see after if there would be any muslims in Greece or drugs.

those ninja larpers are so brave ganging up with 30 people on a group of 2-4

I agree, I'm Greek too I just hate how far our people fell. We're a joke now

Its old news.

they're terrorists. even CNN has stopped trying to defend them

Mexico tops that list and that's how we know it's fake.

Mexico isn't poor. Some of the richest men in the world are Mexicans. The problem of Mexico called corruption criminality and exploitation.

60 hour work weeks in japan, yet they rank lower than US

bullshit

60 hours of bullshits.
Japan isn't what the media saying. This is the real Japan. If you are Japamerican, you should better not watch the video. You will get depressed.
youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM&t=2815s

They should have finished the job

Fuck Nazi trash

man it would feel really good to stick a buck knife into one of those scrawny cunts over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Cops just look the other way in these liberal strongholds. It's fucked. They ain't jumping me, i'll take them all to hell.