Everything Becomes F: The Perfect Insider

What did Sup Forums think of this?

I really enjoyed it, locked room mysteries always fascinated me. Some of the social commentary was 2deep4me though.

great op

show was ass

The op was in fact great.

Too much dialogue?

i had actually forgot i even watched it until this thread.

what was the thing that got posted in every thread?

Idk, I just watched it and was wondering what other people thought.

it was mocked for everything other than the op in every thread from what i remember. they are on the archive.

>what was the thing that got posted in every thread?
Everyone called it pretentious hipster shit.

Well I guess I can't say that I'm surprised. I'll just be on my way then.

Sup Forums isn't smart enough to understand it, that's why Sup Forums prefers "mysteries" like Hyouka or Phantom World.

oh yeah the pretentious spam

wasn't there something about an elephant

It was ok, nothing special. Moe was cute and it had its moments, the majority of people will calling it pretentious, etc before it even started though.

best moe
best engrish.
best have you considered killing yourself?
opening was catchy as fuck too. my brain still kinda expects it every time i hear the noitamina intro.
7/10, was alright

Moe was moe; sensei will be played by Jeff Goldblum in the 3D adaptation.

It was pretty shit, honestly. At what point did the author come to think sensory deprivation = YOU SEE MAGIC N SHIT?

Professor was a stone-cold sociopath.

It wasn't great, but I liked it. The opening was top tier, though.

>the OP
Not the ED? Plebs.

This is probably the only honkaku mystery anime beside Dangan. People don't know how to appreciate that fact.

You know not so subtle Aniplex USA market research employee if you're looking for feedback on your product you can do better than to ask on a about stuff like this and Erased on Sup Forums

>best have you considered killing yourself?
That scene was pretty good.

I found it mostly OK.

Characters were absolutely insufferable and dialogue was Nisioisin-tier garbage, but I think that was the point. It's adapted from a novel, which is not like most LN were character are just walking otaku fetishes, they have a personnality.

The last few episodes were also quite nice, I would recommend it just for that.

>market research employee
why the fuck would they want feedback from Sup Forums of all places

I was too stupid to follow. I thought her corpse put herself back together and walked away. While both entertaining and spooky, was a wildly incorrect hypothesis.

Sadly this show was too ahead of its time.

I could actually feel myself become smarter while I was watching it.

It was well made, particularly the OP and ED. But the mystery was shit. And the characters weren't bad, but I didn't find them engaging.

webm related?

This was a much better anime than The Tatami Galaxy, which is pretentious.

WTF?

Literally the only thing I remember about this show.

Great show, serious novel (not LN) adaptations will always be underrated or called pretentious because they operate on completely different rules and tropes than the rest of the anime worls.

Surprisingly good mystery, some of the dialogue was dumb, MC is boring and obviously the author's self-insert. Moe is moe, OP and ED are great. That about covers it.

a top ed of the year

>most LN were character are just walking otaku fetishes
hakase was every thirty year old intellectual personified, and Moe was just a "this is a real girl' watson character
It was dumb and the only reason people think its intelligent is because for anime thats a very low bar.

I think it's just that novels that are more pretentious tend to be adapted to anime, since the less hamfisted or more down to earth ones make better dramas, manga, or movies. Perfect Insider would have been much better if it just focused on the mystery with some minor themes, rather than dumping stupid philosophy or pointless debates into every episode. It doesn't even establish itself as a proper mystery until like episode 3.

>since the less hamfisted or more down to earth ones make better dramas, manga, or movies
Perfect insider got a drama, multiple manga and a VN.

People complain about characters being stupid, but the mystery was quite clever.

I want to see Moe's panties

I want to see Moe's moes.

>tfw no moe doujins

RED
BLOOD
COMMUNISM

It can't be helped. No one gave a shit about this in Japan.

I think it was a bit of an experiment to see if you can just take a popular story and animate it.
Book was better.