Tortured for a year

>tortured for a year
>rendered immobile
>finds out you can become a god
>just has to sacrifice a bunch of nobody soldiers pledged to die for you anyway
>learns the true nature of reality and embraces it
Without memeing, explain what it was that he did wrong? You would do the same thing in the shitty middle ages where people shit in the streets and you die from being poked by a tree branch.

Nothing people just get angry when their self insert mc isn't blindly worshipped and winning everything.

He raped a bit.

His only wrongdoing was attempting to sacrifice Guts too, he didn't really want anything to do with Griffith anymore and his pledge to die for Griffith was nullified when he left. All the other sacrifices were entirely justified considering the fact that Griffith was always telling his followers they were his property and should choose to either put their life on the line for him or go away.

>My butt-buddy Guts went his own way, so I'm going to blog about it and get all emotional. Oh, also he was personally responsible for wiping out like a third of my enemies.

>LIterally prostitutes himself.
>MUH DREAM AT ANY COST MEME
>No, he's just a faggot.

>Uses demons from hell to fulfill his 'dream' which at this point has been corrupted into corralling humanity into a big city for God Hand to absorb.
>MUH DREAM AT ANY COST
>No, you're a megalomaniac.

Griffithfags will see their day of reckoning.

He raped his boyfriend's girlfriend in front of him. That's pretty shitty no matter how you look at it.

not an argument, I realized Griffith is literally me and I would do the same thing because I am destined to rule over you pathetic worms and become a god

Have fun raping your best friend's girl, corrupting their child, and then feeling an affinity for said demon child. You fucking freak.

So you would rape your boyfriend's girlfriend too?

What an ass.

So because others have done bad things that means if you do the same bad thing you should not be punished?

What are you gonna do as ruler? Make us get jobs?

Is Griffith one of the worst characters written in manga? Like, fucking Madara Uchiha's plans make more sense than his.

Eww, you read naruto? Aren't you too old for that.

I finished it as a guilty pleasure.

He's actually great because his ambition is allowing him to be manipulated like a little bitch.

The God Hand obey the collective evil of humanity, they birth apostles and have destroyed human civilization.

Yeah, I guess it's satisfying to see villains utterly fail at their dream.

[citation needed]

Did you know there is a deleted chapter that has a giant heart who commands the God Hand?

Griffith is actually innocent. He knew that he would have to sacrifice someone or something, but he didn't know it would be his soldiers. When he sees his friends find him right as the eclipse is about to start in the anime, he gasps "No!" or some similar shit, or has a look on his face like "Get away from here!"

He didn't want to do it. His mind was corrupted by the God Hand.

>just has to sacrifice a bunch of nobody soldiers pledged to die for you anyway
this would be a valid point if it weren't for the fact that the soldiers pledged their life to griffith for a cause, even if it was as shallow as money or women or something.

Yes, there was risk involved and death was a possibility but Griffith did not intentionally send the Band of the Hawk into battle because he explicitly wanted them to die.

The Eclipse was completely different from dying in battle for griffith as the whole band was completely doomed for no reason except Griffith fucked a princess because Guts dumped him.

Griffith is a scumbag but he's a well written character with complex motives. Why else do you think there's so many Griffith apologist threads like this one?

> Rapist
> Throws hissy fits and endangers his plans
> Sacrifices soldiers that would certainly not get into Valhalla with a death like that.
> Fits of extreme jealousy over guts.

I'm sure there's more.

Fucked a king's loli-fuck toy, before being allowed to.

Guts didn't belong to him. He still wanted to sacrifice himself.

Had sex (consensual) with Casca in front of Guts, pretty dick move to do for your best-buddy.

Was too stupid to see-through God-hands plan.

It's not that he did something "wrong" per say, it's that he did everything for eventually nothing and we know it.

Because they're edgy fags. Nothing he's done has been justifiable in the world of Berserk.

>troll thread
>without trolling explain how im trolling
no

>I realized Griffith is literally me

>god hands plans are bad for griphit
in which way?

They were bad for Griffith, they're not bad for Femto.

"There's no difference between being torturously murdering the people who pledged to fight for you and them dying in combat" - 2016 Biggest Faggot Contender OP

The Idea of Evil doesn't command shit and it may not even be canon anymore.

If he had accepted Guts leaving instead of throwing everything he had worked towards in the trash none of that would happen. It's all Griffith's fault.

Fuck you you lil piece of shit you know damn well what he did

He made Unicorns feel pain.
He is literally bleached Satan.

Read Revelations.
Antichrist will be a homosexual, will unite the whole world under the mantle of peace and be the most charismatic guy around.

Literally Satan, the lord of this world and light.

Build an Utopia for NEETs.

I want Griffith to rape me.

>actually reading the a shitty fiction book with shit character interactions, no waifus, and half assed worldbuilding

Yea no

*tips fedora*

Everyone would do what he did in that situation. Nobody wants to be a fucking cripple unable to take a shit without someones help for the rest of their life. The rape maybe not so much but anyone who says they wouldn't sacrifice everyone who would abandon him as soon as they returned to the castle is nuts.