DIO vs Homu

Who would win in a fight?

I think they would be pretty well matched.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-f4clXg9n-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what homu?

Dio got killed by the punch of a 17 year old japanese boy, I'm pretty sure Homura could take him.

Guns>punch ghost

Dio's stand can stop bullets pretty easily

>implying they have a chance against saitama the one punch man

That particular Homura would get wrek'd.

Homucifer on the other hand...

How about Pucci anf Homu? Considering there's a magical anime misunderstanding here and they both think Madoka and Dio died for their sins in the arms of their respective enemy. Like the two flaming fags they are.

I don't think so even if Dio stops time first based on how cocky he is, he would probably not attack her soul gem and thus not kill her, though her inability to see the world would be a big disadvantage but she could just go back and prepare.

Fuck off that wasn't even remotely implied whatsoever.

not only she will lose but fall for his dick and get a stand and kill jotaro

I'd say it depends on whether or not Dio knows that fragging Homu's soul gem is an instant win condition.

But Homura is a 14 year old little girl.

>Dio got killed by the punch of a 17 year old japanese boy
>surely a scrawny 14 year old japanese girl a fraction of his size would fare just as well
Solid logic, user.

Good thing too, only a fool would even remotely imply such a thing.

>the very first thing Star Platinum was ever shown doing was effortlessly catching a bullet fired point blank at Jotaro's head
But guns are so much better, am I right?

homura was 25 mentally

While Jotaro was 25 physically.

It all makes sense now. They are perfect parallels of each other.

Homura's timestop is OP and DIO's Phantom Blood vampire power seemed to be nerfed/forgotten by Araki. Considering DIO was pretty much wrecked after getting his skulled bashed in and only saved by the power of asspull, I think Homura could win if she got a solid first strike in. Otherwise, it's DIO's fight to lose. I could see DIO being cocky enough to not immediately go for a kill shot and would try to play around. Homura on the other hand, wouldn't hesistate against someone she has no connection to.

Surely not being able to see The World Is a huge disadvantage

Yeah, a very weak and scrawny 17 year old Japanese boy who in no way at all has more testosterone than all of us combined.

>DIO's fight to lose
If Homura doesn't get a solid first strike in, it's over. The best she could hope for it to run.

He's Japanese. How much testosterone can he have?

Some stats to consider

>DIO
>Can move within stopped time for 11 seconds
>The World can punch hard enough to break diamond and is faster than light
>Range of 3 meters
>Has a bunch of knives for longer distance attacks
>Can fucking fly
>As a vampire, he can recover from most wounds and can lose his entire body so long as his head is intact, though being reduced to chunky salsa is enough to kill him
>Cannot use most of his vampire powers, like that ice thing or Space Ripper Stingy Eyes because he hasn't completely merged with Jonathan's body

>Homura
>No established limit to timestops, but can stop time for a few minutes at least
>has a massive arsenal of military-grade weaponry stored in her shield
>excellent marksman
>can theoretically survive any physical damage so long as her soul gem is undamaged and she has enough magic, but is dead if her soul gem gets destroyed
>cannot see Stands

Timestop battle!!

Homu can practically fly too.

youtu.be/-f4clXg9n-U

Shit, forgot about the Meguca super jump

Let's determine the scenario of the fight

With no knowledge, Homu gets rekt. Stands are op against non-stand users.

Dio doesn't know her powers either.

More than all of us combined

Dio can't turn back time, Homura isn't killed by sunlight.

THIS LITT-LE GIRL IS CAP-A-BLE OF MUR-DER
IF YOU HURT HER

How does Homu's time reversal work? Can she just go back to that one point?

Homura will always go back to the point 45 days prior to Madoka dying on Walpurgisnacht if she resets.

In theory, she can fight DIO, gets her shit wreck a la Kakyoin. Instead of dying, she resets, and does it another 2-100 times, learns the basics of za warudo, and just decides to grind him to paste. As long as DIO does not finish her off in one hit (he'd have no real reason to aim for her left hand), then Homura can prety much play this out until she manages to finish DIO off in one strike.

Dio has a ghost that can punch bullets and stop time, and also is a vampire.
Homu can only stop time.
I think it is pretty clear who is stronger. The only way Homu can win against Dio is that she somehow ruses Dio to get under the sun.

Dio has a ghost that can punch bullets and stop time, and also is a vampire so sunlight will kill him.
Homura can stop time, and reverse time infinite times.

I think it is pretty clear who is stronger. The only way Dio can win against Homura is if he gets super lucky and aims for her soul gem on the first try and actually manages to get it. after making it through a rain of projectiles and explosives he can't time stop and isn't used to handling because he usually can.

>Dio v. Homura, Dio wryying the whole time
>Homu gets beat, resets time
>Looks up "WRRYYYY" on the internet
>Dio is a vampire?
>Spends her time looking for Dio's hideout
>Time stop
>Drags casket out into open field
>Sets down time bomb
>Time resumes

DIO BTFO by a yandere lesbian with a bad case of oneitis

When you consider all that has brought to the table, I'd say Homu on basis of that she can just revert time back to before she met Dio for every fight so his cockiness puts himself at enough a disadvantage for her to be able to analyze how his power operates.
Also, I think time stop won't be a main factor between the two of them since they can both move within stopped time anyway. At least until Dio's 11 seconds are up at any rate.

Homu because of when she almost dies she can just loop time and figure out a way to beat Dio. Homucifer would fuck him up no contenst.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu.

I completely forgot the reverse time thing.
So it's more of a matter of who strikes first then.

>Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha
yes

>If Homura doesn't get a solid first strike in, it's over. The best she could hope for it to run.
If Homestar knows how to do one thing it's land a massive first hit.

>So it's more of a matter of who strikes first then.
DIO stands around like an idiot because he thinks he can just stop time and *teleports behind you*

Homu shoots cruise missiles at him from miles away, which he can't time stop because of her powers (also her time stop lasts way longer than his anyway)

Not much of a fight, really.

>Homucifer vs DIO
>DIO's mind is rewritten and forced to live in Homura's false paradise

Will she force DIO to be a loving husband and father to his kids?

>Homura can't see stands

Nice fanfiction.

>He's Japanese
He's also English AND American. And a fucking Joestar.

>implying that counts as a Stand

Nice fanfiction

Actual nice fanfiction

I'm straight but why is Jotaro so ridiculously hot

>ctrl f
>Madara Uchiha
>6 results

yes, good.

>oneitis
At that point is pure obsession

Homura's gay and she agrees.

where would the Guyver units rank on that?

DIO wins because he will be the only one remaining after Put Back.

Powerlevel chart put Dio higher.

You must be looking at an outdated or troll chart.

Sakuya vs Both.

>implying they're not all troll charts

Better chart incoming.