Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Germania Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
krone.at/welt/taeter-rastet-in-toulouse-voellig-aus-7-verletzte-allahu-akbar-rufe-story-588460
youtube.com/watch?v=pU7e_C_AhYM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx41xpTbDRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

Are you from Eastern Europe by any chance or do you have family there?

Hi again, i am the guy you berated for not knowing KC.
Niggers just lost the will to spell things out for me...

No. I was on the streets in Central Germany when we didn't know already if they'd shoot us or not. Then I was seeing Maidan and I knew how that feels. After this I startet observing this and talking to Ukrainians. Remember the "green men"? All what the Russians say is lies.

Fair enough.

>7979
But Soros and the EU bureaucrats are telling the truth. Come on.

That's my main reason for opposing involvement there as well. That and Russia being weak right now whereas the US lords over Germany. We'll cross the Russia bridge when we get there.

Riiight...

I already pointed out there is black/white, one lying and one telling the truth. Our media are telling these lies, the Russians are telling worse lies. At least we have a chance to withstand, which Russian opposition doesn't have apparently.

Version with text

If alice give work to some asylum girl, which was not illegal because it is tax free, every newspaper is displaying it. If some mental ill guy doing some knifeart and hurting 6 people in Toulouse not even one german press is talking atm about it.

krone.at/welt/taeter-rastet-in-toulouse-voellig-aus-7-verletzte-allahu-akbar-rufe-story-588460

I said there is NO black and white, both are lying.

Low IQ people from totally strange (for us) cultures coming here with nothing to occupy them is bound to lead to that.

Imo, the Ukrainians deserve their own white land independent from Moscow and there central and east asian gene pool, as from the kike Republic of Europistan. The problem is imo the crime, which is more a geopolitical and military issue than anything else. And here I can understand Russians, they build Sewastopol and fought for centuries to get control over a Black Sea port.
>At least we have a chance to withstand
>which Russian opposition doesn't have apparently
Well that's true, the problem is about what Russian opposition are we talking? Communists, Neoliberals or Kikes?

Russian "opposition" doesn't stand a chance because Russians don't want to swallow (((American))) sperm like West and East European do.

Taken from an article from Die Welt:

>Nach dem Willen von Maike Kohl-Richter >sollte Merkel ursprünglich nicht auf dem >Trauerakt reden. Wie der „Spiegel“ berichtet, >präsentierte die Witwe in ersten Gesprächen >mit Merkel die Idee, dass ausschließlich >ausländische Gäste bei der Feier am 1. Juli in >Straßburg sprechen sollten – unter anderen >der ungarische Ministerpräsident Viktor >Orbán, der zu den erbittertsten Gegnern von >Merkels Flüchtlingspolitik zählt. Erst als >Vertraute vor einem Eklat warnten, rückte >Kohl-Richter von den Überlegungen ab.

says user:
I thought it was Kohl's wish directly. But apparently it was just the wish of his new wife. Then again, she was basically worshipping Kohl and therefore it was probably his own wish after all. Especially if you consider that Orban was supposed to hold a speech.

so apparantly ubervater of german einheit dissed merkle big time from his deathbed, presumably because she is destroying it all.
there are a lot of disenfrenchised cdu voter base folks, who are in dire need of a tilting over.
how do we use this?

How's this one?

I want to learn Russian, move to Russia, and abandon my US citizenship to vote for United Russia. Why would anyone vote for the opposition?

Can some user point me to text analysis software, so I can compare the "e-mail leak" to real texts by Alice Weidel?

-1/10
Nice try desu
on a side note, is there a crying Merkel wojack by any chance?

The funny thing is that the Russian opposition appears to be even more nationalist then the government. Go figure ;)

Yes but for me any involvement of that has to be seen in the context of how it helps Germany. If we support Ukraine we get nothing. If Russia wins it'll hurt the USA, and the USA has been consistently hostile for Germany for a hundred years.

As for 'helping' a different people - aren't seeing what this leads to right now?

It's not really about the culture at the end of the day.

People who are lower in the evolutionary scale have lower IQ and high levels of ethnocentrism/tribalism/collectivism. The low IQ makes them even more ethnocentric/tribalist/collectivist than they already are because they can't compete with the natives and they know they can't compete with the natives.

Islam helps of course but at the end of the day they are bio-weapons.

Try Carrot2. I'm not really familiar though.

youtube.com/watch?v=pU7e_C_AhYM

Not that I've seen. Would you like to make one, or should I make one?

Also, why do you not like the pic? Is the alternative translation better?

I WANT TO HUG PETRY

Germany should stay neutral.

Yeah, they don't want the Muzzies that are being brought in (supposedly as cheap labour - is that true)?

meant to say 'aren't we seeing'

If you like please, I will probably go to sleep soon.
And please don't post above macro on twatter or kikebook (or anywhere else) the combination of abortion and the AfD logo is not really good for the party as most people will not enlarge the image and read the text. Most will make an association like AfD = abortion/shock image

What you say is true with regards to being dysfunctional, but whereas an Asian might drink himself to death a Mohammedan is going to get violent. That's what I meant with culture.

Yes.

OK, lads, sleep well.

Don't fall for the black *or* white jew thing.

if you like to tackel the Merkel abortion issue, rather put a CDU logo on the image

If the (((media))) was fair CDU voters would already be flocking to the AfD...but media and ultra-feminine emotions rule over Western societies.

yes but it isn't.
so here is an angle for a meme that bites...

I think Ameribro needs to divert his energy to something else than abortion propaganda.

What german gives a crap about turning babies into shrapnel that looks like greek food?

>that text
cromj

however the ass is nice

Sounds good.

>something else
I do a lot of other stuff.

>killing babies
The issue was apparently brought up to Merkel at an event recently.

But more importantly, do I need a new text now?

Is cromj bad, stupid, or what?

>Sup Forums celebrated iceland's policy to abort all downies
>Sup Forums shills retards to vote against the CDU to persuade them to vote useless parties to further strengthen the AfDs grasp.

PERFECT.

"Man erkläre nicht jeden, der politisch einen Schritt weiter rechts oder links steht, für einen Schurken oder Trottel, unterschiebe nicht von vornherein bei Meinungsverschiedenheiten dem anderen unsachliche, niedrige und gemeine Beweggründe. Und wenn sich eine fremde, staatliche oder überstaatliche Macht in unsere häuslichen deutschen Zwistigkeiten einzumischen sucht, dann Schluss gemacht und gemeinsam den Fremden hinausgeworfen! […] Zusammenfassen aller Kräfte unter zielbewusster Führung ist das Gebot der Stunde."

I'm curious what % of them actually come out with Down Syndrome when they aren't killed though -- I have two relatives who were received fetal diagnoses that were inaccurate.

literally is deformed notation of cringe you moron

I thought it was hilarious.

No normie knows the term "geschwärzt" and having sex with a black man is ... "okay" to them.
y'know, not bein' racis or anything~

and "ablehnen" is WAY too formal for the context of the situation, friendo.

I mean imagine "declining getting blacked" that makes as much sense.

You gotta realize that you have to find more normie-friendly shit to make a meme and since you don't know how germans tick, you kinda should take a step back.

True. Is this a better text?

>you kinda should take a step back.
Already told him that in the last thread . He doesnt seem able to grasp it.

Look at the traditional Kraut content like , or Now look at his posts >141445936, , >141431362

Or splashing the AfD logo on unintelligible "German" "memes" like this How out of touch or underaged do you have to be to even try that? Thats literally worse than "Gottkanzler Schulz" """"memes""""

>Now look at his posts

Fucking formating.

was zum fick alter

this tbqh
not wanting to be rude or anything, but his posts are the image equivalent to the old guy starting to talk to you while waiting for the train about politicians being aliens , the last thing we need to be associated with right now

If that guy didnt try the same over at /sg/ for months with Hezbolla flags, I would have thought this was buzzfeed producing contet for some "internet AfD nazi troll virgins and their secret obscure anime hentai fetishes" article or some other falseflag...

the confag guy is either a real funny shill or the biggest retard alive
if u are not a shill, just stop, i dont want to read about ur posts in news

I didn't even look at your post, and also, your post is shit.

I believe you mean formatting, and yeah I should have done those better.

>and having sex with a black man is ... "okay" to them.
Not even in Berlin

I'm glad people don't think I'm a false flag anymore.

Finally, I have completed it.

I'm new to Sup Forums, didn't know you before.

Slightly improved~!

This is bizarrely specific.

Ok.

The OP says one of this general's goals is for Americans to make memes collaboratively with Germans, and have them spell-checked and translated. Help out with the English text too -- I'd actually like some more detailed localization of these.

Wow, there's even more to criticize about your post.

>traditional Kraut content
>gives zero examples of electoral content

>unintelligible
>A German wrote that translation.
Here's the alternative one:

Here's another one of mine btw.

Dscheiße Loide... wach ich eben auf, ist das halbe Bett voller Blut. Erstmal Schock. Hab dann rausgefunden, dass ich mir im Schlaf wohl nen Pickel am Sack aufgekratzt haben muss...

Bild unrelatiert

So I've encountered this argument more than once now with SJW's: "Why are you proud to be german? It's not an achievement, you didn't work for it? What's there to be proud of?"

What can I say to those people? Are they right?

Please let me bury my face between those alternatives

...You may, 2D man, you may.

It's an argument that used to be used here until black pride etc. became more overt and purely racial.

You can counter with your genes, culture, ancestry etc. and how you're proud to be descended from your ancestors etc. Express it as a form of love towards Germany.

Actually, to sum it up, I suppose the best thing to say is whatever's true. Why are you proud of Germany, and your being German?

>and have them spell-checked and translated
That was meant for German content because English memes have a much wieder reach and will be circulated faster, obviously as you demonstrate almost no one understands German.

That part of the pasta is by basically just paraphrasing one of MY comments and was added right after an exchange with the guy who spent much time maintaining and just had been bussy reworking the OP.

Whats the point of spellchecking google translated images of random horny kids that hardly know shit about Germany or the AfD and just project some U.S. on stuff they heard about Merkel and Germany in the Media, let alone how the political discourse in Germany works, when their "memes" didn't even make much sense in their native language either and make even Sup Forums user cringe and go WTF or "I think I know what you are trying to say but maybe you should stick to glueing the posters and leave the talk to us"?

sehr erhabener Morgen, was ?

>zero examples of electoral content
>key images of German cultural heritage
Pick one. Stop projecting your clueless MAGA MAYMAY tier campaigning on Germans.

>A German wrote that translation.
A German tried to produce a correct translation of your text. If you read this as a normie German out of context it would sound like one of these computer generated ads coined by some Indian in Dheli based of random keywords and at best feeds into the Russian ellection manupulation narrative.

RESTORE THE GERMAN EMPIRE!
2ND REICH = BEST REICH!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx41xpTbDRs