When the Dalai Lama reincarnates they have a test to see who he reincarnated into...

When the Dalai Lama reincarnates they have a test to see who he reincarnated into. How the hell are we supposed to find the next Hitler without this kind of test?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgIqecROs5M
youtube.com/watch?v=OV5_LQArLa0
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=mV7Cp9v13xI
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAN0JCYnFkRmVMOHc
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-16/amazon-to-acquire-whole-foods-in-13-7-billion-bet-on-groceries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The world will know when the next Hitler comes along.

Hitler isn't a pussy

you'll know.

Hitler was a faggot, Mussolini was better.

I was gonna say that I am Hitler but I can't even present shit in front of class

Eye stare and mustache, he's already back.

I am here

We wouldn't because he's still alive and well.

But shhhh. It's a secret

Erdogan is too stupid to be the next hitler. If he wanted to sequester nationalist power he should have done it overnight without the faggy false 'coup'. He took too long and was too inefficient and now turkey is in a weird grey area.

he is Illuminati

lulz im a tripfag to!

hey guize remember me? i want people to remember me because im a narcissistic fuckwad who needs other peoples' validation to be happy

lulz

Reincarnation, what a shit meme.

What are you, the 75 IQ nigger that spooks about 'DA LOOMINADI'?

If erdogan were illuminati Turkey would be in EU (Da Loominadi)

He's probably taking a different tactic.
The last time Hitler did what Hitler does, the whole world turns against him.
Surely he would re-strategize.

Also, despite how absurd this might sound, he's gonna be US ally in the future, along with that young Saud prince and Putin.

Hitler was a massive aspie until he was trained/brainwashed by Dietrich Eckart and the Thule Society.

Even after that, he usually took amphetamines before giving speeches.

names aren't trip codes newfag

Kafka was the only one that made sense; if everything is absurd, nothing is absurd. The US does have a long game planned with its intelligence agencies and so what you imply is no surprise.

In any case if we play along with the premise, no way in hell Hitler would play along with the Islamic narrative. He always was a strict moralist and Islam is a toxic, depraved religion; only a step above wild men due to their organization.

your understanding of the world is low tier bro, there are layers to understanding like an onion, nothing is what it seems on the surface, nothing is simple, life is chess not checkers

How does he happen to look so similiar to his predecesors, and who is his parents? Does he have a wife?

>Hitler digits denying Hitler reincarnation
What did he mean by this?

Actually it is scientific fact proven by the first law of thermodynamics

I feel terrible for the next Dalai Lama. China will kidknap or murder him probably like Gedhun Choekyi Nyima the Panchen Lama.

HOW DO THEY DO THE TEST?
I WANNA KNOW!

I think it's me

bro I do that with my hands, it helps me focus
My elementary school counselor taught us it helps us focus our chi and shit
they also played uno instead of class, so they were the cool counselor

Actually I am the published author expert on the Illuminati and the reason most of you on here know what you do. Me and a handful of others made this info public and "mainstream" here

Nice digits.

>no way in hell Hitler would play along with the Islamic narrative
The joos manage to infiltrate every government by playing the native government card, but they stayed joos in the end even when their public face is not.
It's a game that can be played by both sides.
Erdogan mentioning Hitler in his speech was not a ruse.

preliminary test like the buddhists then past life regression?

Only the one with the 1488 digits in this thread could be considered to be Adolf's reincarnation, but that is highly unlikely. He is probably studying design in some shitty university while listening to Viking Metal.

there is some truth to this, however of all the billions of photos online find me one of someone who is not a politician or celebrity ever posing with their hands like this. I mean does really matter to me anyway just letting you all know. There is hardly any world leaders or people of power in any country that aren't Illuminati, you simply do not rise to power unless you are affiliated. Nation states are an illusion for the most part ways to pit us all against others as part of a "team" so to speak, when the reality is those in charge are all on the same team separate from ours. They have no loyalty to our nation or it's people only to each other

Yeah his hand motions are autistic and he does that retarded back and forth rocking. Unironic nazifags should be put to death like the rest of the commies.

>being this new

who dis

There are 2 traitors of the organization in that picture, choose.

Reincarnation is real gentlefags, the numbers don't lie.

They're already recruiting at elementary stage?
That's one hell of a clever scheme, you might already be one of them without you knowing anonbro.

The jews according to hitler were the antithesis of morality; their version of intelligence was how best to play or subvert or manipulate people. Islam is all about playing and subverting and manipulating and conquering people.

Islam and Judaism are one in the same and their very similarity repulses one another as a reflection of themselves. Judaism simply has western backing and higher education.

quads of God lol

I mean, I just don't think my school counselor was teaching us illiumunati hand symbols.
but Ive been wrong before.

>There are 2 traitors of the organization

Interesting. Depends on what you mean by traitors really of course by your comment I imagine you are one of the few that realize the complexity of all of this. You want to elaborate?

Too bad this thread won't have 1488 digits.

Reincarnation does not hold water with mathematics and by extension the laws of thermodynamics, which assert that any alteration of matter has an energetic expenditure and as such the system ends up deplete.

What does have mathematical proof is predestination, that the movement and expenditure of energy prior to, during, and after your life affect everything that has ever happened to you. Free will is an illusion.

I know you're being a faggot memester but I'm lonely and I felt like it was worth putting it out there

Well shit this is all very complex. You have to understand many symbols and signs have different meanings throughout time some are adopted for evil intent etc. The occult is the study of numerology, sacred geometry astronomy etc. The Free Masons did not start out as an evil organization and there are factions within the Illuminati some satanic some not. The pentagram was not originally a satanic symbol the kikes turned into Baphomet etc, there are many examples of this, again it is very freaking complex and frustrating to explain to the unenlightened (not trying to be condescending, not sure what other term to use here, illuminated perhaps) , it requires tons of research and understating

not sure where you came with us but it is all wrong. Nothing is ever depleted the first law of thermodynamics states energy never ceases to exist it only changes form, sis you just make this stuff up?

Energy never ceases to exist, it changes form, to become more dense ---> a lot of time ----> black holes --->> even more time ---> T-1 big bang again.

It does not become more dense wth? What about entropy? The loss of heat does not become more dense, it goes from order to chaos in fact, perhaps I am misunderstanding your meaning?

Which is to say a constant to existence is a lie.

A constant to reincarnation is a lie due to the fact that literally all things come to terminal end of energy.

Predestination holds proof for the fact that every expenditure of energy we make was granted to us to begin with and follows the channels of expenditure of energy through our bodies.

Energy becomes heat, heat expires with continued chemical interactions, becoming entropy, less energy in any system will turn the gaseous to solid.

Yep anyone with decent intelligence and knowledge can be amazing in front of crowd on Meth. Especially when the world had never seen that kinda spectacle before. Hitler/Nazis weren't actually respectable in the way that the unironic ones would like to believe either.

again this is all wrong and a very basic understanding misinterpreted
>A constant to reincarnation is a lie due to the fact that literally all things come to terminal end of energy.

This is true but you are talking about an aggregate. Yes a life or a machine filled with gas will expend energy until it is depleted but you are not accounting for the energy that changed from in the process. The energy was not depleted it was transformed over a process, until the current form of it you had ran out and your process of transforming it stopped, like logs on a fire

He had Parkinson's disease you dote
of course the leaf would spout nothing but kike propaganda

Reincarnation isn't real. You have to Boys from Brazil it.

I appreciate the gesture, you're probably more scientific than me anonbro, so I'll just keep to the digits instead, but thank you for the argument, keep cool anonbro.

Just a few things.
Have hope, the future is ours.
The organization that have infiltrated every government in the world have finally been infiltrated themselves.

Not all shills are shills, most are double shills with the best interest in humanity.
The rest are just those without power who's trying to make a living, normal people who's hands are forcefully tied and not sure what else to do, guys that can actually be redpilled given enough chance.

Either way, humanity's best interest will be appreciated from this point forward, no matter how shitty things might look on the outside.

Yes brother I aware of what you speak and have first hand knowledge of such things and contacts I never lost hope. I work with others we have people in places most would never imagine

I have had bribes and death threats by let's say "agencies" foreign and domestic and have been "tested" sounds like you have also
youtube.com/watch?v=tgIqecROs5M

The revolution is coming nothing can stop it imo. All we can do is network and be prepared and try to red pill others

He already has. You know it's him due to his universal appeal and unprecedented levels of popularity.

Yeah fuck hitler we need another Il Duce

We all have our roles anonbro, best to fulfill it and follow it til the end, let the wheels turn.

We can only look forward to making the heathens pay for their crimes. Cogs in a wheel brother

I've been here since day one and shared my fair share of links, media, and essentially what amounted to my identity over the years. Whether my logic gets repeated by people that cant fault it or whether its literal bots in bot threads running patterns, I know I have had an effect here.

user have u ever think about
> Jews made the internet so they can find Jesus' second coming
> and kill it
also applies to Hitler

"What would have Hitler been without zee Germanz?"

Ty for your work aussie bro there are people that know what you risk for the work you do, even though we are few, you know we are here. We help the others long in their search

I am just glad we're still here

Too late. According to tibetan buddhists, reincarnation happens in 49 days, plus 9 mo. of pregnancy, assuming you're reincarnated as a human being, which is unlikely. Hitler was reincarnated a long time ago, Senpai

I think if they wanted us dead we already would be, though I have had nights where I lost sleep.

You want to help with a cipher that was sent to me?

I am not smart enough m8. Though that thread last night was killer

Not with liverpool, also not into football, but you'll never walk alone, cras es noster.
youtube.com/watch?v=OV5_LQArLa0

Chris Brown bit my dick

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

my birthday has a lot of nines in it like if you multiply the month by the day you get a number which when you add the numerators equals nine.. same with the year.. maybe its me? I have blue eyes and have a german car and hat

Hitler is in hell, he allowed himself to be corrupted by the German Order of Death and the Dag Dugpa clan of Tibet, all sick black magicians.

He's not a king in hell, he's not even in the hierarchy of demons, he was a little fuck puppet who got used and tossed out after they failed to destroy the world with a nuclear conflict with his secret bro Stalin (also a black magician)

Shill alert everyone.

Public link?
Not sure if can help though.

Look at Mussolini at around 25 - 35 seconds in

youtube.com/watch?v=mV7Cp9v13xI

I opened a thread to see if anyone wanted to help, seems to be a simple caps cipher maybe a word jumble perhaps
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAN0JCYnFkRmVMOHc

ELITWSUWWWWWSIEHWELIEONAWS

Might wanna make an altenative link on another server instead of google drive.

Thread link?

sorry there is no thread, what about paste bin?

shit sorry I meant here is the thread but it is just for discussion the cipher isn't there

Hitler is in all of us. Any one of us could do it, if they have the inner strength and dedication.

Hitler took the most dangerous job in WW1 for his country. He marched directly into his own government guns for his beliefs. When homeless, he saved and saved to be able to attend a Wagner concert. He suffered decades of attacks, humiliations, jail time, and other trials without blinking because he had the single-minded resolve to keep doing his best every day. He practiced how to deliver a speech in front of mirrors constantly. He practiced everything he needed and inspired fanatical devotion.

There's no magic to it. There's no reincarnation or divine spark to it. It's you. It's me. It's anyone that can try, every day, under any threat, and still fight for what they believe in.

If you are searching for Hitler, search for him in your daily practices.

this, lead by example and lead from the front, the people will follow if your message is just and true

Amazon + Whole Foods deal related?

not sure what you are referring too, what amazon and whole foods deal

HEE'S HEEERE

Just some news about Amazon latest acquisition.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-16/amazon-to-acquire-whole-foods-in-13-7-billion-bet-on-groceries

Is the pic you post in that thread related to what you're looking?

no it isn't, hmm interesting whole foods deal the don't want us to have access to anything healthy the will taint it

Well, here's a random interpretation I'll give, assuming the message is not a shill.

The theme is acquisition, the topic is organic foods, the mode is company, Amazon, Whole Foods, Monsanto and Bayer, the target, white house.

Take it with a grain of salt though, I'm not sure what it's about without proper context, that's all I get, see where those lead you.

hmmm possibly what are you basing this on? Just the overall theme? I am positive there ia substitution cipher here and I know this wasn't sent by a shill

Digits don't lie

We all have our varying traits and different expertise anonbro, the details are probably out of my field, can only tell you what I get and that was that, you'll find somebody else to decrypt it if it was ever required.

If you need something else from me in another thread, just write COALR.

>COALR
cool ty bruv, I have so much research and work I am doing I just didn't put any energy to it, I am pretty sure I can crack it if I sit down and work through it, just so much more to that is pressingly important you know how it is keeping an eye on everything and what not

Digits... Digits.... Praise Kek

quads don't lie
It only continues until the end of days begin though.

image related

the 23rd