Say something nice about Laura Loomer

Say something nice about Laura Loomer

She's great at dodging ovens

"She" will die one day

...she probably doesn't have a hard time picking her nose?...

He's passing pretty decently.

Her tits are shitty and her nose still manages to look like shit.

I would rape her tits

The low quality image is easier on my eyes in this case

I like her new nose and her jewbs are nice
that would only make me harder

I would suck on her nose

Id fuck her if she drunkenly hit on me like that one dude, but not if I looked like that one dude.

khazar milkers

And toes....

How about you stop being a fucking narcissist and have some integrity and honesty. What the fuck is up with you retards and your shitty attempts at gaining shekels. Fuck you Laura you're a kike and you can't come to terms with it.

You can change your political party.

You can even change your nose.

But you can't change your blood and kikery flows through that shit.

I love her body!

t: Maytag repair man

She is easily out-jewed

who?

All you'd fucking have to do is be honest and realize jews aren't special. israel is illegitimate and AMERICA is your country. Fuck you zionist kikestress peace of shit.

Her hair is pretty
That's all I have

She looks bulky, mannish in a way.

Hope her Relevance dwindles to absolutly nothing within the next year.

Thats something nice compared to what i really want to say about her

Most utterrated

KIKE

/thread

She exposed Mike Enoch as a controlled opp shill.

i want to claim her jewish bush for the holy roman catholic empire
> i'm going to put my stake in that jews and push it til her jewbees fall off

She's dating baked Alaska, a fag that publicly treated her like shit and she can't stop pulling stupid stunts on the internet for attention. She reeks of low self esteem. I wish she'd disappear desu, I think she's terrible for the Trump team. Embarrassing actually.

Her boyfriend seems like a nice fellow.

Lmao how dense is he?

God, what a tard

no she didn't, cripple chan did

I'd hit it if I was drunk

That fucking bitch is almost as bad as Hillary

I would like her feet on my face.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LAURA LOOMER

Loomer says that she and Gionet started messaging each other recently, and their relationship, such as it is, consists mostly of sending memes to each other on Twitter. The two have actually met only once — months ago at an “alt-right” rally in Washington, D.C.

“He’s super into me,” Loomer wrote.

The relationship was widely dismissed as an elaborate joke by Twitter users — both characters are famous for their trolling — but Loomer sought to convince the Forward that it is the real deal. “We just started talking a lot and I told him he should work on himself,” Loomer said.
UPDATE, 7:55 p.m.: Gionet now denies that he and Loomer are dating — and is celebrating the entire thing as a prank. Loomer did not immediately respond to the news that her would-be boyfriend is denying that they’re together.

She's making a name for herself in the alt-right

She never called her self alt-right.

>Gionet now denies that he and Loomer are dating — and is celebrating the entire thing as a prank.
For what purpose? Fuck these nerds.

Shes probably a cool dude. She cant choose who she is. I wont trust a word she says though

>We just started talking a lot and I told him he should work on himself,”
The essence of Jewish women

I have nothing nice to say about her, she's a kike!

pic related

You will never be Lauren Southern. Not even a nose job can fix you shysting money for a tire that rotted through. Sad!

Despite being a Jewess, I would still low key give her the poll