Lmao you virgin nerds lose again

lmao you virgin nerds lose again

>twentieth time posting this
>1 post by this ID

Universal healthcare is objectively less free anyway
How much do they pay you anymore

>implying guns are free

You have the freedom to pay for both with your own money. They government doesn't give you a free gun so it shouldn't give you free healthcare either. You have the freedom to pay for both but YOU need to pay for it.

I like to buy guns
I don't like to pay for other peoples healthcare

Sup Forums BTFO
LOL
HOW CAN WE EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

i'd fuck that frog

Oh look, this mentally ill retard again

the meme is better when it says

>Republicans believe in the right to bear arms
>but not the right to free healthcare?

>freedom to

this. Tsuyu thread?

want to make sweet love to frog

>freedom to gun means Free guns
Where's my free gun?

You have to buy your guns.

>freedom to healthcare
nigga thats not how universal healthcare works, u pay for it in taxes. freedom to healthcare means you have the choice of doctor

Constitution gives me the right to own guns, but it doesn't say anything about the government taxing me to pay for other's healthcare.

This is called an imperfect analogy and it doesn't work.

Free market rules:
Guns cost money
Services cost money

You should have a right to guns. Guns still costs you money.

You should have a right to healthcare. Healthcare still costs you money.

What an idiot

Never post again.

I think the government should make exceptions and help people with certain surgeries that are beneficial to people who are beneficial to society. The government should use money that is wasted on niggers in Africa and elsewhere.

>on the one hand I want to criticize the mods for allowing shit threads like this to stay up
>on the other hand if I did I'd probably get banned and this shit thread would still stay up
Sage it is then

Is this what it's come down to? Effectively bait posting the same way that Russia fights wars. Just keep posting the same shit over and over. Nothing new to keep us guessing, or any attempt to persuade or at least demoralize us? Just throwing shit until it sticks? Disgraceful. It's not even funny from an ironic standpoint, and the replies have become stale as well. It hurts to even see this post anymore.

saged, and I hope the rest do as well

>have a right to use your own money to buy a gun
>demand a right for other people to use your tax money to get government provided healthcare INSTEAD of paying for your own healthcare plan.

Kek