Other urls found in this thread:

discovermagazine.com/2007/jul/babies-from-bone-marrow
archive.is/8x2FO
clyp.it/mz5sfvi2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's bring this thread into some better discussion
Is anybody else getting server errors?

All men are pedophiles.
All men are child rapists in the waiting.
All men need to die for the greater good of society.

Think of the children, user.

Your words are meaningless.

Your arguments are pointless.

You soul is irredeemable.

Your death will be swift.

Your suffering will be eternal.

>A 1998 large-scale meta-analytic review of the scientific reports demonstrated that phallometric response to stimuli depicting children, though only 32% accurate, had the highest accuracy among methods of identifying which sexual offenders will go on to commit new sexual crimes.[3]

tldr?

So what? I can be aroused by fucking wallpaper. There's no real bijection here.

It means nothing. Your kiddie diddling is unexcusable.

-es
Finished it for ya.
Ideally, they just all come to terms with the monsters they are and become an bunch of heros.

>abstract shapes that we are biologically programmed to feel aroused, arouse us
no shit fuckface the difference between a pedophile and a normal person is that for the normal person its is not a struggle to not fuck a child.

This could be possible in the future. IIRC, spinal fluid is able to impregnate a woman with a 100% certainty of the child being female.

I have no idea about spinal fluid, do you have a citation?

You can create embryos from bone marrow though:

discovermagazine.com/2007/jul/babies-from-bone-marrow

archive.is/8x2FO

I agree, sister.

##smashthepedotriarchy

This. Just because we have impulses doesn't mean that we know it is wrong to act upon them and control our impulses.

Yeah, blacks pedos dont exist...just like muslims and jews pedos.Only whites,KILL ALL WHITES!

I don't think that's how it works.....
I think your parents were on shrooms for the "birds and the bees" talk....

>White inmates are three times more likely to have victimized a child than niggers

But niggers commit a lot more crimes that aren't child touching, so you could have the same number of pedos but with more black murderers. For example.

This is a terrible method of reporting data that manages to use lots of words to convey almost no information.

Yeah I can't find a cite for spinal fluid either; that was how I remembered it. All the sources I'm seeing say bone marrow.

Are you saying men ejaculate bone marrow eveytime we cum?

the only way i can see it justified is if the underage is 14+ and knows what everything is. besides back in the day if she bled she bred

Hmm. Seems like the test doesn't have high accuracy, or our lower limbic system is primed to fuck anything it identifies as fuck able. Did they try this with horse pussy or dog anuses as well?

None of this changes your pedophilia or the fact you should kill yourself

A good statistician/reporter can use anything to justify anything.

I feel like there's a lot of talk about pedophiles lately. Like everywhere I turn it's pedo this pedo that. People getting accused of being pedos cause they talked to a 17 year old the day before her 18th birthday. Niggas getting accused of being pedophile supporters left and right for not automatically agreeing with the accuser.

Wtf is this ramping up towards? I feel like PEDO! is the new RACIST! but I can't determine if this is being done by people who want to have a cool catchphrase they can use to discredit and shame people unquestionably, or if it's being done by some sneaking NAMBLA fags who are trying to water down the meaning of the words.

Either way, it's not good. We're never going to come up with a long lasting permenant solution to this problem. (inb4 just kill the pedo, that doesn't help the kid that's already diddled now does it?)

>flag
Of course the south american trash is the degenerate.

I wouldn't fuck an underaged girl, however I would date and marry her and wait for her to be of legal age before having consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

-es.
All of them, argy
>in all fields

>pedo redneck

Along with that article about eggs being made from skin cells, both women and men are now obsolete.

When they say white, do they mean white or "white"

When a boy and a girl really like each other, the boy gives the girl a very special spinal tap

I MADE A SONG JUST FOR THIS

clyp.it/mz5sfvi2

Of course you realize that spics are counted as "white" for these kinds of studies.

>This is a terrible method of reporting data that manages to use lots of words to convey almost no information.
but it doesn't matter. it will be shared thousands of time and even though the information might be wrong the feeling provoked by that information will stay even if its debunked.

"White" includes Arabs, Fellow White People, and Hispanics.

Oblivion? (((they))) will eugenise the best by cloning them.

I would hypothesize, that this may have been an evolutionary adaptation amoung those who would go onto become White and Hispanic peoples.

The children of peoples living in the cold, harsh environments of the ares of the globe most affected by the ice age, having to remain in closer proximity to their mothers, and female relatives due to the extreme cold; While the males would have naturally had less time to socialize with the children, due to other responsibilities, may have evolved a less potent aversion to attempts to engage in sexual contact with, what would have likely been, their own children.

May be worth testing, somehow...

Apparently we need to clean house in Academia. Kill all pedophiles. Not hard to understand.
nearly all child kidnapping and prostitution rings use female handlers who often assist in abduction and then sexually abusing and shaping the children to the tasks at hand.

Nice bullshit though on you though. FOAD much?

what is this garbage

Did you really make a serious response to that?

es

Good on you, but more importantly, your post reminded me that someone just got a six-digit repeating number (sexts)

Menarche (a woman's first period) is moving up due to improved nutrition. If you showed a bunch of girls that had developed at 11 then the mens bodies are responding to fertile female bodies.

Feminist was forced upon us by jewish feminist. We need to de-jew our minds. If a man wants to wife up (and treat with dignity when he gets at them guts) a teen that has her period I don't give a fuck.

>being attracted to something is the same as fucking it
Wew my almonds are activated

Normalize this by per capita rates and be astonished.

female lubrication is filtered blood plasma.