Is this how we eradicate the Millennial scourge?

>Satisfy the debts of America's Greatest Whining Generation.
>They lose any voting influence for the next 50-60 years.

But...

>Shekel exchangers make out like bandits.

What say you, Sup Forums?

foxbusiness.com/features/2017/09/13/50-millennials-would-give-up-their-right-to-vote-to-get-student-loans-erased.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah fuck that. I just don't pay them. Been in default for years. Work gig economy. Gov begs me to pay $5 a month.

The voter base would effectively become even dumber.

I'd bet the majority of them are liberal arts majors

>all the liberal arts students who got $50,000 degrees in interpretive lesbian dance get out of debt, can no longer vote

I see nothing wrong with this.

Voting is a farce anyway.

Gas democracy, German idealism now!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

>low turnout always benefits republicans
>democrats will never win another election ever again
>all social entitlement programs and immigration voted away forever

Most of them don't vote anyway.

Fit only for serfdom. They want to be slaves? Fuck it, chain them up.

>go $60,000 into debt to major in something that won't give you skills to have a job that can pay that loan back
>still pushing for more illegal spics and free college for DACA and niggers, not realizing that the people that DO pay for college, just pay more, and makes admissions even more competitive

>smart

>idiots with bullshit studies degrees don't vote anymore
the voter base will become significantly smarter

>women give up their right to vote so they can get a women's studies degree

unless you have voter ID they would still vote.

Only dumb people think voters are anything but dumb though.

Lying headline from Fox.

Very first fucking paragraph
>According to a new survey from Credible, a personal finance website, 50% of all respondents (ages 18-34) said they would give up their right to vote DURING THE NEXT TWO PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS in order to never have to make another loan payment again.

Student loan debt was made unforgivable because losers would get into college, buy a laptop and a car, then coast out however many straight 0.0 semesters they could with letters of excuses before being kicked out of school wnd their student housing.

t. former university degree auditor who is a bit long in tooth

Fine. Universal Suffrage was a huge fucking mistake anyway. In fact, restrict it back to landowning white males again. And even better, put a restriction on THAT limiting it to males who own at least 5 acres.

shit. I'm making pretty decent headway on my loans but I'd take it.

The comedy is in the details.

the 50% in the headline is giving up your vote for only 2 presidential elections.

But in the same survey... only 27% would be willing to move back with their parents.

So they would rather give up their vote than move back with their parents.

Funny

In other words, they'd vote for whichever candidate promised to give them money. I can't blame them, I'd do the same thing, but let's call it like it is.

You're underestimating how much of an impact an additional 8 years of no liberal cancer can have

If debt relief can be had for sacrificing your vote, why would it stop with student loans?

"We'll forgive this bad auto loan, but you can't vote from now on."

Why does everyone feel they need a diploma or the appearance of knowledge, like look at me Sally, Richard, this piece of paper means something about me. It's like they're getting revenge from ages of living like louts by behaving exactly like louts.

Make it you can't vote and you can't run for a public office. This would leave us with even more power, Sup Forums

The other half of the people polled also think its a great idea.

Have a large portion of the voting population surrender voting rights? Id have to look into it.

Let's kill (((them))) first, then wipe away the debts in exchange for their voting rights. We win, the idiots win, everybody wins!

fuckin this

People who go in debt over auto loans don't vote anyways. Let's not get ridiculous.

Pretty sure it's been non dischargable in bankruptcy since the 70's. Don't know about forgiveness. Pretty much as soon as niggers started affecting the bottom line changes were made.

Digits worth recognition
No, I'm drawing attention to a lying headline.

>his college only cost $50,000
bet you paid that much too

Only 50%? Trump is the only time the world has seen someone for whom voting power was non-0 in the past 100 years. Voting right has 0 value the world over.

Genius

Stops leftists from voting and ensures only smart people or those who contribute/work for a living can have a say.

Anyone still going to (((college))) is either a cuck or a retard.

>give up right to vote
I approve of this.

Implying these people can form any logical thought.
One year later they'll be blocking streets and making parades about how voting is a human right or something like that.

>being too much of a brainlet for STEM
>not having scholarship and grants cover your schooling full ride

Sorry you didn't git gud in school pull the trigger and you'll get to try again

millenials be millenials
they deserve all that life has prepared for them

How many of these cucks even vote outside of presidential elecctions?

>future administration think it's unfair that these people have lost their ability to vote
>gives it back to them, but they still don't have to pay back the loans
You know this is what would happen.

good.
those are all democrat votes that have destroyed this country with nigger gibs.

The vote should be earned through public service desu.

Millennials are total debt slaves at this point. They know their futures were taken from them and deposited right into the bank accounts of boomers.

wew lad.

>mfw west coast turns red again

>Posting a picture from the shitty movie that satirized everything the book stands for, directed by a guy who even failed to read said book.
Rake yourself please, leaf

If we offered people $100 not to vote per election 90% o this country's problems would disappear

>current year
>still believing the kike vote meme
I'd give up my right to vote for a couple beers.

Actually, if you can prove repaying the loans would cause "undue hardship," you can get them scrubbed in a bankruptcy, but the restrictions are pretty stringent when it comes to that.