Yo where's my Naruto thread at?

Yo where's my Naruto thread at?
Last episode was amazing.
Alien milf is best

;_;

oh no, poor character that we just met 15 minutes ago.

still that was dramatic as fuck
Tenji shouldn't do arrow spam in first place desu
but the episode was kinda refreshing though, no jutsu shit aside Kaguya BTFOing the bad guys literally

I agree. This episode was a little too fast paced.
It would've been better if it was two episodes, but I guess people are more interested in the Hamura and Hagoromo part of the story.

im more of interested how Tenji managed to take Kaguya as concunbine and banged that ayylien ass

Are Naruto threads even allowed on Sup Forums?

i think it is after the chapter 700

Fuck off Narutard. Everyone knows you been spamming with your mobile phone.

I'm more interested in how Hamura and Hagoromo banged their own mom to repopulate the world.

didn't Hamura fucked off to moon?

Pretty good episode.

Still not a fan of the new OP though.

>still that was dramatic as fuck

Agreed.

>mfw AINO

the anime is doing a far better job with the Kaguya arc than the manga though.

#loyaltothefuckingend

>Only two hit her
Not as good as coolest guy

Just the coolest

Still a good run considering running to arrow showet while you don't have chakra begin with

I meant shitty archers. Out of all those arrows only two arrows they aren't as good at killing as coolest guy.

Its probably on reddit where you narutards belong.

FTFY

We're nearing the end, and the Canon episodes still have quite shit animation. At what point can one expect it to become at the very least decent?

Don't expect it to

This episode and the later had quite a good animation. They're probably gonna turn it down during this flashbacks but when they get back to canon it's gonna be great.

Fucking Tenji man
At least try to talk out ıf it with Kaguya before the arrow spam

>Naruto thread in Sup Forums
Is this bizarro?

doujin of that ep when?

So did they actually give Kaguya more character in the filler episodes?

yep

When fans get borred of MILF Hinata X Hokage Naruto doujins.
which means never

>bangs hot alien babe
>tries to find nonviolence ways to maintain peace
>puts away his personal feelings to do what's best for everyone
why is Tenji so fucking alpha?

>not sending the obviously monstrous waifu to massacre the enemy
Tenji dun goofed.

Fuck off narutards

Fuck off, even narutards know whats bad about it. Let em enjoy.

Someone was alpha enough to tap that?

The canon episode after these fillers (463 or 464) will have amazing animation.
They have been working on it since January and some of the best key animators are on it.

And I think they're suppose to be working on the Naruto vs Sasuke fight since the end of last year, so it'll look amazing.

Any source or are you just speculating?

only gang rape and ntrdoujins

I'm also referring to actual character building you know.

I thought this series ended like last year

A little bit. They never showed her being intimate.

Kaguya getting gangbanged by his son's jutsu
just like old times

i would totally die just to tap die

What happened to her

Dead. Though in canon Itachi was the one who killed her.

Well, after Rin died, Obito had to relieve his sexual frustration somehow...

Fuck off faggots.

she got

[/spoiler] sliced

I didn't understand this. Surely Itachi didn't think literally everyone was going for the coup. Surely his dicksleeve would go with him?
But she's such a qt

why would anyone do that to best mom?

Book: Itachi uses genjutsu to show her a happy life with them married and the Uchiha clan at peace. Then he kills her.
Show: I guess Obito takes her eyes and then kills her

Do you have any idea how thirsty she must be at this point?

he lived ina world filled with deception and backstabbing
there was no garentee that any lovers he had wern't double agents.
everyone else had to die, that was the only way to make sure

And even he was being played in the end fuck him

Id like to see an /ss/ doujin of her, just not with naruto, i find that too weird. I couldn't even fap to that hinata naruto doujin nanashi did.

The coup is just a retarded way to make Itachi the good guy for slaughtering his entire family.

In reality he should have just wiped the higher ups or at least left some of the Uchiha bakers, janitors and little kids alive.

If anything, I might see a couple vanilla doujins and that's it.

>Tsukuyomi
Why not Sauce
Itachi became the biggest gary stu ever
What the FUCK is Izanami

>best mom
>not a heartless monster that is a worse person than Orochimaru, Obito, Madara, Nagato, Deidara and Kakuzu according to ninja Jesus himself.

Ninja jesus literally locked her up in the moon to preach peace and society-destroy mindreading powers via handshake, he's hardly a person to speak. He's not only not a great guy he's fucking retarded.

who's this QT?

Itachi's cocksleeve

Itachi's dead sort of gf

She's guilty of wanting to horde power for herself, and indirectly causing conflict between ninjas. Then again, Obito and Madara turning into villains were self inflicted.

>cocksleeve
what is this word
what does that mean?

Fuck you Kishi.

ive not kept up with series
so all the ninja people are descendant from aliens?

>She's guilty of wanting to horde power for herself
Besides the whole Zetsu deal this is the correct way of doing things
Look what happened when you distributed power.
She's so qt tho
Fucking Kishimoto
my heart hurts

I've never really gotten into naruto what's so great about it?

Best Girl wins.

>Implying Obito is capable of getting off with anything except MUH RIN

But Tsunade didn't win anything

the first few story arcs are great. it actually feels like a story about Ninja's.

the Chunin exam arc was the highest point of the series. after that, there was a steady downhill decline that grew steep after the timeskip

most of us just kept reading/watching it to see which shipping pair would end up happening.

and of course, best girl won the Narutob Owl

Her plan would also strip people of their free will. I think the final arc was a combination of Eva tier Insturmentality mixed with DBZ Tree of Might.

I am still sustaining myself purely off of the tears.

there was also the whole sakura ntr thing
granted it didn't actually happen
but it was a hell of a ride before we knew that

>most of us just kept reading/watching it to see which shipping pair would end up happening.

That's pathetic, especially since there was only one relationship that the author gives a shit about.

Ironic shitpost is still shitposting

Narusaku fan? I didn't even know what he was complaining about.
I said without the Zetsu thing. Plus I really don't see the problem with Madara's plan, even if Zetsu occurs (presuming that you keep dreaming anyway and aren't aware of zetsufication).

Kishimoto doesn't even know his own characters, that's why you get shitty dialoge and characterization like this.
Kaguya didn't do anything wrong. She wanted to bring peace to the world, just like Madara and Obito, but humans are just malicious in nature, so even if you erradicate life from the world and start all over, conflict will always exist.
If you had to point a character as the "ultimate villain" that would actually be Black Zetsu. He pull the strings to create conflict during many generations who tried to stop this chain of hatred.

>(presuming that you keep dreaming anyway and aren't aware of zetsufication).

Eventually the dream fades away and you become a braindead zombie.

Turning into Zetsu turns into Sup Forums. That's a fate worse than death.

>Kaguya didn't do anything wrong. She wanted to bring peace to the world
Problem with that is that she was more concerned with fending off her cousins.
Madara ACTUALLY did nothing wrong, he genuinely had enough of suffering and was trying to give everyone heaven.
Yeah but then you're not aware right? You'd have lived a full life of dreams. Sounds fine to me.

Stop believing Pierrot's fanfiction.

>She wanted to bring peace to the world

No, she wanted to live alone in the world, hoarding the world's supply of magic and turn the entire population into mindless zombies to fend off her cousins.

Just because she makes your dick hard, it doesn't make her right.

I don't about you user. But I wouldn't wish a planet full of Sup Forumstards even if I wasn't aware.
I would rather humanity just destroy itself.

She was a lot more right than Hagaromo desu, who apparently decided that spreading the power round was a good idea without implementing actual controls.
I wouldn't care, I'm too selfish. Rather just live a life of dreams.

>Rather just live a life of dreams.
Just get high.

The problem with Madara's plan was that he manipulated lots of people directly, or indirectly to achieve his goal, which caused way more suffering.

>implying

Some Naruto anime writters can write better shit than Kishimoto would ever dream of, so stfu.

We don't know how much shit he actually caused, but I think it's fair to say that his intention at least was legitimately good.
Like, it didn't even feel like he was being villainy when he told Nardo he was getting in the way of happiness, it just felt like he was tired and had enough of all the shit that went on in the world.

Do I have to wait until 2017 for the final Naruto vs. Sasuke fight to get animated?

No, probably just until July.

>Pierrot
>fast passing

Nah he just wanted to rule the world.

It's not that. They're just out of shit to filler-ize until you get to the final nardo vs. sauce fight, where you'll get every single flashback those two have ever had all at once.

I mean, I guess they could run the Obito flashbacks for a couple of episodes when he finally dies.

Bullshit he did.

Amazing that someone can get so upset about an ending. Shipper fags everyone.