TRUMP KEKED

HE KEKED US HARD
FUCK
NO WALL
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/908147952476094465

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/908148197440327681
youtube.com/watch?v=b_69-9IXYR4
unvis.it/usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/09/13/trump-administration-replacement-california-border-wall/664517001
apnews.com/e17d1d5dfc7a442d9547f77d6e1f70a8?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
archive.is/QJwwq
ksbw.com/article/trump-schumer-pelosi-talk-border-security-excluding-the-wall/12235646
thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/schumer-pelosi-deal-reached-with-trump-to-protect-dreamers-doesnt-include-border-wall
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/schumer-pelosi-announce-deal-trump-daca-border-security-no-wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone post the AP source here, I don't believe just some random tweet

there will be one post by this ID

you can reply if you want, but remember to sage

He will not be re-elected without The Wall.

Well fuck...

With jews, you lose!

Then the fucking jew better never leave Washington, because his life isn't safe.

see

Fuck off nigger

What a fucking sellout.

didn't ryan already say he has funding for the wall?

Guys I never remember how many dimensions of chess you guys are on but from the 3rd dimension it seems like you are losing

its so funny watching drumf crash and burn
alt right goodnight, cuck faggots

DACA WILL BE LAW
AMNESTY FOR EVERYONE
DEMOCRATS WILL LITERALLY NEVER LOSE ANOTHER ELECTION NOW
WE'LL BE UNDER 50% WHITE SOON
twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/908148197440327681

trump did nothing wrong mexicans are based

Great compromise. Democrats already wanted border security.

He's playing 4D chess with the democrats.

If this is true I am out. This is mutiny wtf?? Did we just elect another Bush?

It will never pass the Senate because Trump flinched like a faggot. Who cares if Ryan passes it, Trump has aligned with the Dems and they have his number: good headlines and no wall.

So this.. is the power of a one term president..

Hadrian's wall was just high enough to shop sheep raiders

Fuck off Pedro

no fuck off this is actually pathetic. not afraid to call out trump when he actually fucks us over.

You really think the white race will disappear?

The 4D chess meme is dead, he hasn't made any moves in months

And you believe everything the news says. Yawn.

Like Coulter said, Trump is the final person to have a chance at making the right decision on immigration. After him it's too late.

>le one post by this ID ebin maymay xD

Remember the inquisition

NO WALL!
Just more "security"
>KEK'D

I am pretty speechless, this better be a cruel fucking joke or some kinda game. But I am thinking it isn't.

ALERT ALERT ALERT

NO WALL

NO WALL

I REPEAT

NO. FUCKING. WALL.

I WARNED YOU ALL THAT TRUMP WOULD BETRAY YOU. BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN. NOW I AM PROVEN RIGHT, AND YOU MORONS WILL WATCH IT HAPPEN IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES.

The US will become like South Africa
Whites will live in gated communities and the poor whites will be slaughtered by spics and negros

Lmao orange cheeto man got taken behind the fucking shed on this one, he's getting nothing of value

Didn't the President specifically state that any news without any source about him is fake. Is there a source?

told you fuckers. his daughters married to (((them))). you'll never lean. the only way to win is to not play their games to begin with

Damn this sucks. I spent 10k of my life's work and countless hours campaigning for this guy. Bad feels all around lads.

Careful mentioning Ann, Trump fags like to bash her and just repeat TRUST TRUMP ad naseum.

>mfw we get no wall and dreamers get a path to citizenship

Demographics are destiny.

If there is no wall, than there was literally zero point in voting for Trump

If it´s not CNN or Fox News, it´s a bit true.

>Freaking out so easily
Hey remember the 53.99999 e938 times we've heard Trump cucked on something? Just relax and watch. Midterms are still coming up.

Wasn't it supposed to be tied to immigration reform and tax cuts?
Why suddenly only security?

we can still strengthen our fences

What is your faggot ass going to say when Trump's dumb smug face comes out and confirms this? Are you going to tell us how it is actually a good thing?

topkek

No refunds fuuuuuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=b_69-9IXYR4

ONE TERM MAN!!!!

Reminder that DACA isn't amnesty

From the Hill:

>Democratic leaders have warned that they’ll opposed any new funding for Trump’s border wall. In response, the president told the lawmakers Wednesday that he’ll divorce the issue from a DACA bill.

>“He said, ‘We don’t have to tie a wall to this. We can put a wall [in another bill],’” Cuellar said, emphasizing that other border enforcement measures would likely be included.

FALSE ALARM

no wall
no vote

HOW COULD HE FUCKING DO THIS?!

This is one of those slide threads, junior.

>Meanwhile...
unvis.it/usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/09/13/trump-administration-replacement-california-border-wall/664517001

Lets see the actual proof. Oh wait, just like in the other 20 threads you leftypol cucks keep spamming, there is none

No wall is an indefensible backslide.

Or so you'd think - but I bet some of you will still attempt it.

>Did we just elect another Bush?

Looks that way.

I still see no prove against it. Do you?

Don't lump me in with those limp wristed faggots.

Press F for white Americans
F

How is it not a false alarm? He just said we're not getting wall funding. We're not getting anything out of this except border security. What the fuck does that even mean.

You're not cucked IF his amnesty for current "Le Dreamers" comes with the provisio that DACA is over and finished.

S

lol, calm down, he has little to work with, lets see how this plays out. I guarantee you he wont leave without his wall... and he might be playing Pelosi, asking for more later

Months? You think the great reviel will take months? You retarded faggot, the long play takes years. Oh yee of little faith, off thyself.

>If there is no wall, than there was literally zero point in voting for Trump
There still is a point, even in 2020. The physic trauma it inflicted upon the left. The further galvanization of our society will drive us closer to the happening on which we can realize rope day.

There are only 800K dreamers. There is no amnesty for the other 45 million illegals. Also, there is no wall funding in this legislation but that does not mean it can't come later.

>physic
psychic

>replace literal wood fence with Bush-tier fence
>wall

top cucks

K, and how does this play into his master plan of MAGA?

apnews.com/e17d1d5dfc7a442d9547f77d6e1f70a8?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

The Associated Press is reporting it

>The agreement would specifically not include Trump’s long-sought border wall.

That means there won't even be talks of wall funding until after 2018 though, lad. Which means construction wouldn't even begin until 2020, which would be unlikely during an election year and talks of possibly primarying the Don out.

All this means is that there (MOST LIKELY) won't be a wall.

An announcement isn't an official statement you coffee nigger

No wall-funding packaged with a DACA bill

/ptg/ is unironically claiming DACA is not amnesty

Trump is a Zionist shill don't you guys read anything on here? All the leaders of his little youth movement are proud Jews. I supported trump now I support kicking all the muzzles out so they can wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Connect the dots and open your mind to the idea that the commonly accepted WW2 narrative a giant lie. Illusion, deception and pitting people against each other is the sign of the dirty Zionist Jew, even worse then the Muzzie horde

No wall = No more support for Trump.

Of course this is obvious click bait.

I´m asking if there´s prove, not stating it.

IT IS BEING BUILT. What they're saying is it will not be attached to legislation regarding DACA.
>Speaker Paul Ryan: This week the House is going to vote on all of the appropriation bills. This week the House is going to vote on all of the appropriation bills before the fiscal year deadline… It hasn’t been done in a long time. So the House of Representatives is doing its work. The House of Representatives is doing its job. And the House of Representatives is bringing all of these appropriation bills on budget, on time and that is an historic achievement… We are fully funding the president’s request to build a wall along the southern border.
archive.is/QJwwq
It makes sense if you ask me. Could you imagine how horribly the media would spin attaching a wall deal on the backs of children and young adults?
>TRUMP USING DACA CHILDREN AS COLLATERAL FOR WALL FUNDING MORE AT NOON

>he voted for a establishment shill

ya you stupid idiot

Can you prove it wrong? It´s your move now.

They have a literal cult of personality around Trump. He's infallible

ksbw.com/article/trump-schumer-pelosi-talk-border-security-excluding-the-wall/12235646

thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/schumer-pelosi-deal-reached-with-trump-to-protect-dreamers-doesnt-include-border-wall

Can you read faggot? SEPARATE issue.

I resigned from that speculative debate committe many moons ago.

POL BEE TEE EFF OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He's done.

>implying it will pass the Senate

Honestly what the fuck has happened to Sup Forums that most won't do a quick google search?
How credulous!

WE WANTED NO AMNESTY AT ALL

no, you elected someone far far far dumber than bush and he made no attempt to hide it either.

Lol border partriol agents are corrupt as fuck. They look the other way for a mere 10k cash bribe or some coke.

HOW ARE YOU TRUMPNIGGERS SPINNING THIS?!?!?! HOW THE FUCK IS /PTG/ ABLE TO SAY THAT THEY'RE NOT GETTING TRUMPED RIGHT NOW?!

without whites, there won't be good cops to stop spics from driving blacks to extinction

the blacks are the real losers because the spics and chinks get away with murdering and exploiting them

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/schumer-pelosi-announce-deal-trump-daca-border-security-no-wall

It even cites Schumer and Pelosi directly.

I was thinking about transitioning to being one but I am not one for corruption. I can easily see myself being killed for not taking the bribe

You´re kidding.

We can thank le based alt right for fucking everything up. Thank you based alt right.