Ask a tunisian anything

ask a tunisian anything

How does it feel to be inferior to whitey

You're on a desert island with a beautiful woman. Would you rather...

>They are top-half fish?
>Or they are bottom-half fish?

The fuck is a tunisian? Are they Turkish Fascists?

neither

good one

at least we r not sub saharan
and I don't consider myself inferior to u

A year ago, there was an attempted revolution in your country, Turkey. What was dat shit about?

kys

My father is tunisian and my mother is white, I was born in USA and grew up there until 2013 when I moved to canada for work. I have visited tunisian every single year(sfax) for at least 1-3months every year since 1999, ask me anything

Okay, it might have been the year before, but what the hell was it about?

desudesudesu the revolution in tunisia was completely organic. In egypt,libya,syria,yemen there were definitely Obama CIA hands in it. But in tunisia it was organic: big middle class in small country with zero work opportunity or opportunity for advancement marginalized by pig Western loving ruling class with unlimited resources=disaster

Salam brother.
You look white?
Are you muslim?
Do you like to impregnate white girls?

How does it feel to have gone from an Empire on-par with the Roman Republic to an irrelevant Islamic shithole?

I can pass as either although in canada most will identify me as arab, because there are more arabs here. In the USA people will think I am white(because there are no arabs)

yes I am muslim, or I consider myself a muslim at least

yes although it has only happened once, but I have avoided all extramarital sexual relations since 2014 on a voluntary basis due to my adopted code of morality

Had you ever had a "sexual emergency" and just REALLY needed to brutally rape a 10-year old boy in a pool?

im straight buddy like 99 percent of refugees coming to your land to impregnate your women

the only guys doing the boyfucking are the afghan refugees which you yourself created by ousting the taliban in 2001

burn

only a burn to someone with an 89IQ knowledge of general history in the mediterranean basin

Do you wear tunics?

The Umayyad Caliphate wasn't a shithole
the ottoman empire turned all of the muslim
countries into shitholes

I see that you 'conquered' a lot of fine desert farther inland in africa, but you never got back the Mediterranean coastline in Iberia or southern france (gaul) that you lost. You know, the fertile and industrious coastlines.

we wear modern clothes
but if u want to wear something from the middle ages no one would give a shit

have you heard of the "seljuk thesis"?

It says that the seljuk empire,under persian cultural influence, was the first corrupter of islam. This would explain why the overwhelming majority of ISIS fighters and ISIS terrorists(true muslims) come from countries outside of the historical seljuk boundary(zoroastrians,majoos)

In other words, Tunisia is the most direct descendant of Umayyad Islam:true islam. This is why Tunisia was the number 1 contributor of foreign fighters to afghanistan in the 80s, and syria-iraq in the 2000s-2010s(true muslims)

rate

Boring
Sage

why would the aghlabid tunisians be fucking around in gaul? This was well after collapse of the caliphate. Learn to history

I'm not talking about the caliphate, I'm comparing Carthage to the Aghlabids. You seem to think that the Aghlabids rivaled ancient Carthage, when they did not. You see, as your map shows, and if you knew history at all you would realize this, ancient Carthage controlled far more land than the aghlabids did, in addition, Carthage controlled far more fertile and coastal land, specifically in iberia but also far to the east and west of the capital. My point, which you seem to have not understood my fine arab friend, is that Tunisia is an arabian shithole and it has never regained the preeminence it once had, despite how much interior african desert the arabs in later centuries 'conquered'.

Isn't it funny how most of the Ancient World-Powers are now Islamic Shitholes? (Egypt, Persia, Anatolia, Carthage, Babylon, Assyria, etc.)

Why would you compare carthage to the aghlabids? That's like comparing the roman empire at it's height to the kingdom of sicily

The successor of Carthage was the Ummayyad Caliphate at its height, pic very related

Do you speak Arabic? what is the Arabic internet like?

Opinion on berbers?
and algeria in general?

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

>Why would you compare carthage to the aghlabids?
oh my arab friend, let us go back through the thread and discover what happened.

an user asked if tunisia was butthurt that it was carthage
I said 'burn'
and then you compared the two (carthage and aghlabids) my fine arab friend.
>The successor of Carthage was the Ummayyad Caliphate
No, the Ummayyad's were based out of damascus/middle east and what was formerly Carthage was a province. Sure the Ummayyads conquered what was formerly Carthage, but that doesn't make them a successor. The two empires were very different.

OP seems to have gone AFK a long time ago so i will asnwer for him

If he is posting from tunisia,yes 99 percent chance he speaks arabic. Arabic internet is much more friendlier than mainstream western internet, for example it is entirely normal to hook up with random girls that you have never met before on arab internet, while this would be seen as abnormal in western internet

there is virtually no consciousness of berber identity in tunisia,take that shit to morocco. Algeria is just seen as the shittier and more warlike and unfortunate version of tunisia by average tunisians. Stay away from alg-tun border

Why aren't you in France colonizing French wombs like the rest of your brothers?

Go help erase France.

whats the deal behind the crescent moon and star?

larping as the arab version of the turkish republic during the heady atmosphere created by the success of the latter in the 1950s. Tunisia recreated all the main Turkish mandates to a T,most prominently the legislative equality of women in society(tunisia and turkey are the only two ME countries that forbid polygamy by law,for example) and unlike the turks they have mostly kept them to this day

Why hasn't your country become the hong-kong of Northern Africa? You guys are also in a super good location to develop your trade.

tunisia has virtually zero natural resources. Seriously, look it up:Tunisia is literally the only arab country with zero natural resources to speak of whatsoever, which is ironically the very thing that may owe to its track record as one of the most politically stable arab states in existence. The pitiable phosphate reserves dont count because both algeria and morocco outnumber tunisia by a laughable degree. Tunisia is literally the only arab country with no resources, and that's why it aint the hong kong of north africa. Conversely, ,tunisia is probably the arab country with the largest middle class by proportion, out of the whole lot

How has your country contributed to human civilization? Is there anything you're proud of?

do you have mountains?

tunisia has many mountains, most prominently on the algerian border, these mountains being the notorious hideout of IS-al qaeda militants for the past 10 years

s.m.h, I guess morocco still beats out tunisia as the place I want to live when I learn arabic

Having no natural resources doesn't make up that Tunis is one of the best locations in the Mediterranean for trade and 2nd to most fertile land in Northern Africa. Singapore and Hong Kong don't have any access to natural resources so that is a shitty excuse

unironically IMO morocco is the most west-friendly arab country in existence. Tunisia and egypt come in at 2nd and 3rd. The terrorists in the mountains in tunisia only come out once per year to kill a few cops, tunisia is extremely safe in general, but morocco is much more westernized due to proximity to europe. tunisian terror really hasn't been a problem at all.since
2014-15 during the peak power of IS they attacked a bunch of cop patrols and killed some army guys and tourists. since 2015. nothing, but morocco is still better choice for a whiteboi IMO. also moroccan girls are absolute sluts

I agree, tunisia has tremendous potential and it is squandared by genetically inferior arabs. A few decades ago there was an actual agreement between tunisia and libya to unite as one country, tldr the agreement lasted less than a week even though it would have benefited both parties:
libya-ridicious amount of natural resources per capita
tunisia-ridiculous amount of educated middle class per capita relative to any arab country in existence

Tunisians hacce no excuse desu, and that's why they were the catalyst of the nightmare that you know as the Arab Spring, and it's why they are the number 1,by far, contributor to IS recruits in Iraq and Syria

sounds sick bro, I'm learning spanish then afterwords french and arabic. I love the history and culture in north africa and specifically morocco, and having grown up in British Columbia, the fact they have a huge mountain range is definitely a plus

are there any moccros in BC? I live in montreal for the past 4 years after moving away from US where i grew up as I already stated ITT, and montreal is full of fucking moroccans

Morocco is culturally comparable to tunisia but it's like comparing UK and BC. Lots of differences but lots of similarities on a meta scale

no, but my friend is from egypt, and my barber is Palestinian. we haven't got many arabs and especially not very many from the Maghreb

maghrebis are generally all the same when you compare one and the other, but if you happen to be maghrebi yourself or find yourself in their company you woudlnt be damned to think so; algerians have the only arabic dialect which is nigh-unintelligible with classical arabic and with all the historical dialects from morocco to yemen to iran(all of which, except for algerian, differ less than a bostonian US accent and a cockney),seriously noone can understand algerians

Moroccans have this weird complex about being "berbers" ,whatever the fuck that means. Tunisians are generally normal arabs just like egyptians and palestinians are

I like the North African region, and I still consider Islam a Christian Sect. Do your people hate blacks for being useless and are Moroccans bro-tier, from your perspective?

Also is English your country's second language or is that reserved for the financially stable families?