Alert! Democrats introducing bill to allow 16 year olds to be able to register and vote

>H. R. 3684
>To amend the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 to require each State to implement a process under which individuals who are 16 years of age may apply to register to vote in elections for Federal office in the State, to direct the Election Assistance Commission to make grants to States to increase the involvement of minors in public election activities, and for other purposes.

Whose fucking bright idea was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3684/text?q={"search":["congressId:115 AND billStatus:\"Introduced\""]}&r=113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rep. Donald S. Beyer Jr. (D-VA)'s, apparently.

if anything they should raise the voting age

It's meaningless virtue signaling anyway. The Constitution would need to be amended for this to even be legal.

Here's link to actual bill congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/3684/text?q={"search":["congressId:115 AND billStatus:\"Introduced\""]}&r=113
>SECTION 1. Short title.

>This Act may be cited as the “Pre-Registration Of Voters Everywhere Act” or the “PROVE Act”.

>SEC. 2. Pre-registration of minors for voting in Federal elections.

>(a) Requiring Implementation of Process.—The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (52 U.S.C. 20501 et seq.) is amended by inserting after section 8 the following new section:

>“SEC. 8A. Pre-registration process for minors.

>“(a) Requiring Implementation of Pre-Registration Process.—Each State shall implement a process under which—

>“(1) an individual who is a resident of the State may apply to register to vote in elections for Federal office in the State at any time after the individual turns 16 years of age; and

>“(2) if the individual is not 18 years of age or older at the time the individual applies under paragraph (1) but would be eligible to vote in such elections if the individual were 18 years of age, the State shall ensure that the individual is registered to vote in elections for Federal office in the State that are held on or after the date on which the individual turns 18 years of age.

>“(b) Permitting Availability of Process for Younger Individuals.—A State may, at its option, make the process implemented under subsection (a) available to individuals who are younger than 16 years of age.”.

>(b) Effective Date.—The amendment made by subsection (a) shall take effect upon the expiration of the 90-day period that begins on the date of the enactment of this Act.

((Beyer))

Commies try doing this in literally every country.

It's really telling that the only way they can obtain and keep power is by having literal children vote for them.

>the absolute desperation

Which is also why they pander to minorities, voter stock.

agreed. The voting age should be 28 with an exception added for the enlisted.

>old enough to vote, old enough to poke.

They are trying to make it legally arguable to fuck kids. This needs to be stopped.

Except 16 is legal enough to have sex with...

Isn't this a good thing? Or is "Gen Z is redpilled" just a meme?

Not if your 40.

>legal enough

Tell that to a judge pedo.

They are going to make them vote during high school and tell them who to vote for. California wants to do this.

this

But isn't Gen Z based?

... Democrats do know Generation Zyklon REALLY dislikes them, right?

Oh, I'll believe it when I see it. They'll have another 2 to 6 years of "TRUMP IS STUPINT" to convince them they're liberal. Just like how "BUSH IS A MORON!11!!" convinced half my generation.

Only a Republican would think that allowing more American citizens the ability to vote is a problem.

Could this be pizza related? VOTE 16, Age of consent type shit.
This could be multidimensional pizza chess.

Honestly, would backfire on them. Gen Z would vote for Trump in 2020 if they could.

>be democrat
>seek to legally import 3rd world migrants to vote for the party
>try and pass laws so that children can vote for the party
>cast votes of the already deceased for the party
>insinuate that illegals should vote illegally, while simultaneously aiding and abetting them

Why do they have to resort to such slimy tactics?

I don't see what is wrong. The younger people get involved in politics the better they can make informed decisions in the long run. Are you afraid of migrants having more kids and thus their kids weighing more heavily left wing? If they can be conscripted into war they sure as fucking hell should have the right to vote and don't think for a fucking moment they wont conscript 16 year olds again if (god forbid) a great war breaks out again. Don't be brainlets scared of more voters that may be against your view.

You fuel my hate.

When Gen Z overwhelmingly votes for Trump I will laugh and laugh and laugh.

They really still think they control the youth vote just because Millenials liked Obama more than Neocuck McCain and Architect of Obamacare Romney

I read this as you still can't vote until you're 18 but this process allows you to register early so that when you turn 18 you can immediately be ready to vote.

where is this quote from? just want to make sure that this was actually said, its a good one

Must meet two of the following criteria
>25 years old
>Owns property
>Served in military
Earn your franchise

Fuck off brainlet. It is common knowledge your brain is still developing into your 20s, and literally every 16 year old is to immature to vote. Might as well get your dog to mark a ballot too because they will be just as informed a voter .

yes, yes...let's conveniently ignore the boatloads of 45 year old juveniles flooding into Europe. What could possibly go wrong?

Daca must stay.. now this.. really gets my almonds going

how about 'Mandatory National Service' like our BFF's?

Trump is a unique dark horse that rode in to steal the election and he can only be elected for president one more time before he could never run again. I don't think there is anybody else in America that could do what Trump did. Then it's back to the eternal wet noodle Republican which isn't as appealing to Gen Z but still generally more appealing than Democrats.

So it probably would backfire, just not by much.

I can see Dems trying some stupid kids deserve rights too campaign so they can get votes for their promises of free gibs.

I think you shouldn't be allowed to vote until 25. 23 if you have a kid before 25.

when I was 16 I was still trying to figure out how my dick worked, let alone pick somebody to run the country.

makes sense. they were bound to run out of convicted felons and it is getting harder for illegals to vote by the day

Didn't Gen Z vote for Trump though?

You can already register as soon as the next election is after your 18th birthday. This seems pointless to me. Why do you need to register 2 years in advance?

Fake quote, do not spread.

When can I take my doggo to the voting booth? He's a bonifide good boy

This is like your parents buying you alcohol before you turn 21. Kind of takes away a major milestone in a young adult's life.

Let your kids make the rules in your house. Oh wait, you aborted them. AYOOOO

People voting is the problem

Only citizens who pay income tax should be eligible to vote.

Sounds like another SOROS initiative to get more leftists voting.

More votes for trump, lol.

Friendly reminder: It's always (((them))).

cucked school children voters.
Fuck no.