Tales of Stuff

"Tales Series"

Cute little Repede with Yuri

Rose a best.

Fuck off, Baba

Rose's ass will save anime.

this is now a Mikleo thread

Watch there be no ass shots in the anime.

They can't deviate that much from the plot.

You guyz foygetz

TOX anime when, I want my Milla fix

This is not anime.

No. You will get the Rose. And you will love the Rose.

Who ever came up with the crossover deserves a raise.

What is Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Zestiria the X, Tales of Vesperia?

If anything it killed the Tales franchise. Or at least in Japan, where it matters for them.

They will realize that they were wrong and worship the goddess that is Rose.

Baba stop posting before you start receiving more death threats. Least popular girl will stay least popular.

Why do all the Tales threads end up dying? I love these threads

Current best Tales girl. Hands down.

Insane that she actually looks cute on the right. It's the hair and the fact that she has a face with an actual expression.

Tales of has so many cuties

Zelos did nothing wrong.

That's true.

She is soooooo cute

Indeed, Beryl a best

I want Edna to step on me

Tales is more alive than ever and the fanbase is full of buzz with all the things happening
The tales festival is this month, I hope we get the popularity poll

And I want Yuri to fuck me senseless.

Hope you and I can both live with the fact that the things we want will never happen.

But people are more wary of it that's for sure.

Every Tales character who gets Yuri's outfit as an alt. costume looks so much better in it than Yuri himself. His character model looks like he has gyno.

With her boots or bare feet?

Not really. Aside from some jokes most nips are excited for the future. Besides, Baba isn't even involved with berseria. That's old ass news now.

Well that kind of outfit only really works for masculine looking character and Yuri doesn't look all that Masculine.

Probably people are excited because he isn't involved.

Milla a cute

>Baba isn't involved with Berseria

Best tales since Graces confirmed, get HYPE

>I want Edna to step on me
with Sorey's heels

Dont forget best sis

I'm referring to the multiple projects/events/merch and general fanbase excitement for them, not just the new console game. It's plain uninformed to say "tales is ded" when there's so much activity, even with berseria aside.

Eng fanbase is so slow I thought this was common knowledge

Who is she?

I haven't see her in any promotional art of the upcoming anime.

Kohaku best legs

For real. I was in Akihabara and Ikebukuro last month and there was Tales shit everywhere. The new story arcs for Tales of Asteria are advertised on TV. Tales of Friends is constantly holding cafe events. People in the West think Tales is bombing because of the Zestiria drama last year, but the fanbase is in love with the characters more than ever.

KUREAAAAAAAAAA

We must save the threads with more posts!!!

Same

The fujoshis saved the day again?

Tainted AU sounds good

She and Mikleo were cute as fuck together. If he wasn't so gay, I would pair them.

That slut isn't Sup Forums, though.

Go tell /c/

You sure you don't like it because Sorey fucks Mikleo daily in it?

At least Mikleo will look at a swimsuit catalog. Sorey brings up the girls' soft, smooth skin twice in a non-sexual and vaguely Silence of the Lambs context.

>The Turtlez battle in the Catz world that copied a Xillia 2 scene one for one.
Best fucking cutscene.

Always knew Ludger was a bottom.

Tainted AU is the worst thing to ever happen because it never happened ;_;

Well Zavied did get Sorey to babe watch with him, granted Sorey's idea of it was different from Zavied's but not entirely wrong.

The amount of feels I had during xillia 2 for that and then again during that battle...

Also nothing beats gay aska

Sorey is a buff dude, god damn his thighs are delicious.

>still haven't finished Zesty Sauce
The only localized Tales game besides Erernia that I haven't finished that I've played. And even then Eternia is a special case because my saves were wiped randomly.

Love the series though. Played them all besides Legendia

I am so pissed we didn't get to see Shadow's spirit form.

Berseria main right here

I'm ANALLY OBLITERATED we didn't get to beat Origin's presumptuous ass up. He was the very definition of "fucking up human's lives because he thinks they deserve it" villain and everyone just kinda shrugs it off.
Fuck, if this were any other JRPG Bisley would have joined your party.

*unsheathes siegfried*
*teleports behind you*
nothing personnel, kid

God damn the bitches for taking Ludger's reward for paying his debt off and making it stressful. Also, Rowen has a fun playstyle that I absolutely adore. He is quite literally supposed to be played as a battlefield surveyor that stays away from the heat while casting crowd control.

Fuck you and your hemorrhoid ridden ass. Origin was pretty bro tier and you need to direct your burning hatred at Chronos and the original Maxwell where it rightfully belongs.

Color swaps?

I still can't believe we get Eizen in the party in Berseria. I hope he is just as playful in his teasing as his sister.

Shit taste. Edna and Zaveid was clearly more of a thing.

Yeah, I doubt Zesty is as hated as it is over here as it is over there.

Also new TOZ/TOB promo pics.

>Somewhere along the line Tales became Sup Forums related
god dammit

I wonder if we'll see cameos of other zesty serephs like the old man who rasied Sorey and Mikleo

I wonder, could this game be about the 8 Dragon myth? The origins of Maotelus? The possibilities are astounding.

They need to animate the katz's story about Zenrus is getting mad drunk in the hookup bar in Katz Korner.

There is so much to learn about the world. I love world building.
Only sad thing is; we know what will eventually happen to Aizen/Eizen. What actually happened...so much to find out.

> /y/
> /ss/
What a time to be alive.

I felt so guilty selling the pipe at the beginning. I accidentally backed out the dialog box.

He didn't help himself as far as his power is concerned, but he is still a fucking awesome looking dude and a top tier aniki.

They giving him the Chie treatment?

Wonder if they'll touch upon the story of Zavied's gun
Also I chucked out persona during this scene. I know I wasn't the only one

Thats a combo between a good girl and a half assed boy

They kinda cursed all of humanity and ruined the cycle of souls because of one human (Kresnik) as I recall. All of them can fuck right off. KILL THE GREAT SPIRITS.

To be honest, I haven't seen any reference to seraphim being used in the information on Berseria. What if the story is about the birth of the seraphim from the 'demon' looking stuff we've seen?

I think you mean worst girl and dead boy