People worse than anime hipsters

the only thing I hate more than a anime hipster, is a person that who hates on anime just because it its getting more attention then it deserves. or too many people are talking about it.tokyo ghoul,and attack on titan are decent anime except for sword art online that shit is trash.

I agree

Original comment

Nice trips. Now check these.

This is likely bait. but i cannot contain myself when i hear tokyo ghoul and decent/good/not bad in one sentence. it was absolute thrash when airing the non censored first season was mediocre but god damn season 2 was a train wreck.

nice try lee sin

>a person that who hates on anime just because it its getting more attention then it deserves
So the only the only person that you hate more than an hipster is another hipster.

And how do you know when someone hates those series just because they are popular?

Or do you project everyone hating your favorite anime as faggots hating popular things?
You can't accept there are people that legitimately don't like your favorite anime?

nice blog

Still a better thread than the Naruto thread.

The TG anime shat on the manga in so many ways it's not even funny. Season1 was shitty and rushed to death while season2 turned out to be such a trainwreck that people started to deny its existence.

People who say it's decent belong into the trashcan.

almost everytime i see a hate thread i always get the same shit. "it not even that good" wish the fanboys would shut up"something along those lines

hahaha so funny

I thought you were baiting. How can you even be this fucking retarded? Fuck off, newfag.

You do realize that your opinion holds no weight when you can't even type competently, yes?

Anime was shitty compared to the manga, but it had an alright soundtrack and the art was good. Could have been better, but it was at least good enough to convince me to read the manga.

People don't hate the tg anime because it's popular. They hate it because it's absolute garbage. Tg the manga is good though

Shut the fuck up you blog-posting tumblr shit head. Here is an image to serve as displeasure for you.

forgot my image...and my sage.

Current day anime hipsters irl only care about anime thats aired on Toonami and currently airing shows with CR subs.

Shut up. Stop with this shitposting immediately! sage

>the only thing I hate more than a anime hipster, is a person that who hates on anime just because it its getting more attention then it deserves.
I agree.
>tokyo ghoul,and attack on titan are decent anime
lol

Blame the internet normalizing geek hobbies sine the start of this decade. It was inevitable that more people were gonna start watching.