2-DUMB KIKE BAIT THREADS

Seriously dont archive after 5 replies you fucks.

The state of Sup Forums
.>Would you actually genocide all blacks: Or would you only kill most of us and keep a couple around to entertain you. C'mon admit it white man, we make you laugh.

>Bill Clinton was a bad Presid-

>Do you think the decline of Christianity has been a good or bad for the West?

>Why do so many auscucks hate Israel? Considering what they did to the abbos, its a bit rich Or are most ausposters lebbonesians nowadays?

>I'm a girl give me attention.

>why is the most alpha man alive non-white?

>What's Sup Forums's stance on homosexuality: Just posted in a bbc/shitted.com thread and told the fellow Sup Forumstards that I like looking at cocks

>Reparations for Jews NOW: My people were kept as slaves by African Americans back when they were kings and queens in Ancient Egypt. It's high time the black community and BLM pay for their sins.

>Say something nice about Laura Loomer

And fucktons of mindless shit like all that. All user got to do IS NOT TAKE FUCKING BAIT, gotta starve that kike, niggers.

Worst part is. You make a meta thread and they fucking auto sage it. I seriously don't understand why anyone who isn't a volunteer on this site lets this happen.

Can we mass tweet hiro to fix this shit.

Yeah we nned get serious after all the mods donteven like pol, perhaps we need ask get the moderatorship ourselves and mass tweet hiro, good idea brother

bump

I dint know they were up to kike tricks themselves autosaging, do we have a problem here ? A real one, with kikes sabotaging at janitorial lvl.

I just opened a thread and they closed it in 5 mins.
Meanwhile posters that dont post anything are monitoring here as of now

Bump

Bump

bump

its
And 5 replies later boom, its gone started as this
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/141440415/dumb-kike-bait-threads

We got a fucking problem user, we need make this thread a general and get over with all the fucking baiting and rolling punk threads, this is TARGET AGAINST US , you just don't get EVERY DAY THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN for petty strife and lashing at 'preposterous' threads, unless someones planned it, a kike faggot obv.

This 1000 percent

What are you on about?

What pressing issue would you like to discuss?

Hey broanon so were getting our whole fucking board lost to inane kike shilling, were getting together here about tweeting hiro to get him get the board looked after, alse the hiro approved metaththread is on autosage and actually slides """itself """ off the catalogue

This is how Sup Forums has been since 2012 maybe earlier.
This place is literally facebook tier and full of normies

Right but that doesnt mean it's a good idea to just say """ohh it's fukt already""" and do nothing. IT'S ACTUALLY A SHIT IDEA to normalize this fucking clownage.

...Anonymous :
DUMB KIKE BAIT THREADS
>this is how we got here
...Anonymous :
Kikes are TOTALITARIAN fucktards. They want to tell you what to think. They do it by baiting you into "Why are White women so bad" and "Norduck BTFO" to keep you fucks occupied with the same rolling threads, SO YOU DON'T ACTUALLY DO ANY INDEPENDENT THINKING.
----
Wake the fuck up ITT about banning reoccuring threads or starving the kikes who do these threads.
...Anonymous :
You got it man. Sup Forums is a goyfarm to keep us stupid and distracted with trivial, sensationalized bullshit, so that we don't start organizing to actually DO anything in the world. The whole point is to keep us emotional, stagnant, and distracted
...Anonymous :
So we need get our act together on Sup Forums and not argue in the same fucking threads every fucking day and REMAIN STAGNANT WITH NO ADVANCEMENT ON OUR PART.
>THIS IS HOW k*kes MINDCONTROL this board.

It is a waste of time, just move on like everyone else did years ago

Bumpabama

No thanks, I prefer stay here and fuck keep the board for us