DHS Cuts Red Tape to Begin Wall Construction

breitbart.com/texas/2017/09/13/dhs-cuts-red-tape-immediately-begin-border-wall-construction/

Dumb shit-for-brains pushing fake news. Because one bill doesn't contain a provision for the wall, doesn't mean it's not being built. Try harder cucklords.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2015/10/09/this-is-what-trumps-border-wall-could-cost-us.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/13/schumer-pelosi-say-have-deal-with-trump-to-protect-dreamers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why the fuck is that idiot dumping sand on the wall

gubment projects.. what a waste

Quicksand pits.

stock photo because all news need a bait pic.

Could we just use sand for the Wall in some manner to greatly reduced construction costs?
Something like compacted sand bricks/adobe

Why doesn't someone in Trumps government circle, or even a committed state, just start a GoFundMe for the wall? $30b is a lot, but give a year or two deadline and it could actually work, at least to alleviate bitching over the cost.

Fake news

Get shit on

About damn time. Took them long enough.

because a wall will cost 300b to build, halfway.

the other half will cost 900b

Date? I waited long enough

>wrong

"The actual cost for the rest of the border wall (roughly 1,300 miles) could be as high as $16 million per mile, with a total price tag of $15 billion to $25 billion. Rosenblum said the $15 billion low-end estimate is "probably an underestimate," because the parts that have yet to be fenced are the most difficult — the most dense and arid. At $16 million per mile and with 1,300 miles to secure, the estimated cost would be $12 billion, and the price of private land acquisitions and maintenance of fencing could push that total cost higher."

cnbc.com/2015/10/09/this-is-what-trumps-border-wall-could-cost-us.html

Sand sharks

That and the WH just blew shills the fuck out. The left outright lies, always has, but some newfags still fall for the fake news.

I've gotten this thread autosaged. Pg 5 RN, pay attention

they don't want the border wall funded because then they can't stop it.

>Breitbart

Don't need to go any further.

still page five

weird, huh? it's like whenever I mention this in a thread a mod somewhere autosages it.

Read trumptards, this nothing except cut regulations stopping the wall from being built. you still need congress to fund it

bump

No ones going to mention pelosi/trump dinner plans tonight? The DACA deadline approaching? The healthcare shit?

We've literally spent billions on stupider things. Building America's Great Wall isn't going to hurt us any.

HOLY SHIT IT'S ON PAGE 1 NOW CALL ALEX JONES

not if

There always seems to be an influx of anti-wall threads whenever positive news concerning the wall comes out.

Salty shills getting ass reamed in this thread

Cry harder you pathetic cuckolds. You just got BTFO again.

Nice try nigger.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/13/schumer-pelosi-say-have-deal-with-trump-to-protect-dreamers.html

a wild (paid shill)

appears, because the thread was pre-populated!

Finally things are getting done

Still a wall though, we will deport the dreamers once congress can't find a way to make it congressional law.

Fuck off you goddam shill motherfucker

No counter argument excpet call me a shill. Honestly you trump die hards are worse than sjws at this point

>Buh buh buh muh unsourced Tweet is surely reliable!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Cry harder you little faggot

shariablue on suicide watch

Die in a fire

where do I sign up?
Have heavy equipment experience, will travel.

>he thinks there's going to be a wall

Trump knows Mueller is so far up his son's ass, he can see what Don Jr. had for breakfast.

Kiss your dreams goodbye faggots.
Trump is a bitch.

except

a) you didn't show up until I called you on the shadow ban and

b) you're using a retard flag to discredit anything on the site, like my certainly plausible proposition to crowdfund the wall over 1 or 2 years

*autosage

not shadowban

Listen fags,

TRUMP got his wall during his dinner with pelosi and schumer tonight, probably said some gay shit about DACA, but that doesn't matter because it probably wasn't recorded

And in the coming months when congress won't pass DACA, trump, like he said he was going to do, will revisit it. And kill it.

He gets a wall, and he ends DACA.

4d chess.

>muh Fox News isn't a reliable source

I'm loving this.

>CNBC
Nigger, are you even trying?

Die in a bigger fire

hope so.

ur wall looks like shit lmao

Just one large pile of sand. It might take up Sann Diego but Im willing to make that sacrifice

Trump has literally not once done something like this, why would he start now

Well the publisher of brietbart did say he was leaving his cabinet to fight for him, which means he probably has a direct line to trump.

Maybe mommy will make you some nachos with tears tonite.

Bump

Where is the article wrong?

This game of chess started right after he got in office, think about it, he thinks long term.

t-the wall will never happen drumpfniggers!

cnbc hates trump. they'd radically overestimate the cost if alter it at all just to make its construction seem implausible. That's in fact why I chose it, instead of just being burden of proof asshole to and crying "sauce?"

estimates accross the board, even at their extremes are all

I'm more pissed about amnesty.

My apologies. I thought you were responding to someone else with a source citing a high cost of the wall. We all know it will cost less.

Obviously to make it easier for the graboids to snatch up the stragglers.

Because they can't afford something so retarded and useless.

'sall good.

notice left

been replaced, though.

they can't afford a GoFundMe?

They can't afford to pay for the wall with crowdsourcing. But I'm all for them starting one.

Hiding the sand worms

bump

This wall isn't Trumps "Great Idea" it is a project that has been pushed by Blackwater Security or whatever name they go by now. Blackwater were trying to get this off the ground since 2005/2006. When the US was scaling down operations in Iraq/Afghanistan Blackwater knew it would need another source of income so it pushed hard for a wall to be built. It would train and supply all personel needed. This would provide it with a steady and secure revenue stream from the US taxpayer. They have backed Trump heavily and now want their payoff. This is just another massive ripoff of the American public using the tried and tested method of speading fear. Once again US citezens will be robbed of money that should be used to benefit them. Instead large corporations will be the winners because they have greased the cogs of power.

I'm willing to bet they raise a billion by the end of the first month.

Also, imagine if every $100 gets you a cinder block with your name on it or something ridiculous like that. Fucking hell even DACA deportees would be coughing up cash. Americans are vapid as fuck. That wall would be paid for in a year.

The wall if fucking stupid, it'll be extremely expensive to build AND maintain every year

Again, I'd be happy if they tossed their money away towards it.

Maybe that 30bn could be put into perspective.

Illegals are on the other side and it's America, we use trackhoes to kick sand in your face, because we can.

who the fuck cares, all just numbers, we owe 20 trillion and what did we even get for it? some pissed off sandniggers and we made cities of dusty rubble into smaller burnt rubble.

It needs to be electric. Like as soon as it is touched, BAM bug zapped.

Yeee wall

B-BUT TWITTER TOLD ME THAT DRUMPF SACRIFICED THE WALL TO GIVE AMNESTY TO A MILLION ILLEGALS

The law already allowed this.

Fuck off back to The_Donald you cuckold.

>rebuilding broken down fencing that ALREADY EXISTS counts as "building the wall"

>there is no wall
>there never will be a wall
>AP tells the truth
>DHS lies
>ok a small part is being built
>this was already happening
>it means nothing
you communist nigger retard dogfucking faggots have no idea how to even react anymore

You're too retarded to even read an article.
>DHS announced this month that the agency issued a waiver that allows for the “expeditious construction of barriers in the vicinity of the international border near Calexico, California.”
HOLY SHIT DEMS BTFO TRUMP DOING SOMETHING THE EXISTING LAW ALREADY ALLOWED HIM TO DO 4D CHESS GOD EMPEROR

i already read it. it disproves AP lies
ap has been caught lying like over 9,000 times
yet faggot nigger dogfucking communist retards like you lap it up
then when it's disproven you shift positions and start attacking
just die nigger

He's sanding it so it's smoother, making it harder to climb.

>i already read it. it disproves AP lies
No, it doesn't. That article came out this morning. You're too dumb to even look at the time the article came out. It disproves nothing. Being able to build a wall near Calexico is not "The Wall". He needs Congress to pass a law to let him build a wall elsewhere.

Fucking low IQ The_Donald cucks need to go back.

what did you think he was going to build the whole wall with one concrete form that stretched from new orleans to california or something? jesus christ, stop playing stupid it's being built in stages. i'm sure when this section is done and they move onto next you'll still be crying it's not happening because he's still only doing a section.

Interesting...

HA!

Funny Trump said we are going to build a wall and mexico will pay for he didn't say Congress Leftist get BTFO again

>i'm sure when this section is done and they move onto next
They can't without a law being passed by Congress. I've repeated this to you multiple times but apparently you are too dumb to understand it. Which is why you post on The_Donald, so you can fraternize with your fellow dum dums.

They don't know what the hell is going on its fucking hysterical

Serious question, what are you regards going to do when Mueller clears Trump and/or brings the hammer down on some high ranking operators? Lest we forget, the Awan woman is about to snitch on half of congress?

funny, but the damage from the sand would fuck up the paint and make it rust even more than it already is making it easier to climb
PLOT TWIST: they get tetanus from the rust

I like it. $500 and it's painted silver, $1000 and it's painted gold, or something along those lines

$2000 for pearlescent white, pink or blue...

now that would be a beautiful wall. a shiniing monument to GET OUT AND STAY OUT

>half of a fucking wall will cost almost a trillion
Damn son I want what you're smoking

I never said it was all clear to be built nationwide but it IS being built which conflicts with AP, then speaker ryan comes out and says it will be funded kind of pisses all over the argument that it's not going to be happening, especially when our side of the argument is ryan the speaker of the house and DHS, both better sources than AP or some dopey democrap that's making a seperate deal right now, so you shift to BUT IT'LL HAVE TO PASS. I never said anything about it's all clear to be built nation wide you straw-maned that argument out of thin air and think you're fooling anyone but yourself you're a stupid fucking nigger. Meanwhile chunks are being built and they're clearing red tape to speed the process and you can do nothing but distract and act like nothing is happening or has changed at all.
nigger

bump for painted cinders and crowdfunding