End of Suzumiya

After watching the entirety of the haruhi suzumiya series over a few days I'm left with the same melancholy as when I finished evangelion. Why did it have to end there? There was so much more that was going to happen, what happens to Yuki? Am I even happy with the choice Kyon made in the end??

I also noticed a lot of evangelion similarities, I kinda wish now it ended in a similar way just so that I'd have some closure at least. Kom susser tod youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/26351/Nagato_Yuki-chan_no_Shoushitsu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because there's no novels to promote.

>tfw mangafag
>tfw eva was the last anime I watched that maede me feel some type of way

Guess I need to watch Haruhi

You can read the novels, but the feeling is melancholy will be pretty bad at the end. Sequel fucking when

S1 got a bit old with the uguu eyes, but it's still good and the movie is phenomenal. Watch it the way you find it, chronological vs broadcast doesn't really matter.

Light novels ground to a halt. With no novels being made theres nothing to promote with an anime. Even though theres enough material to adapt.

Thats just how it is.

How could Tanigawa get so salty to just give up on the LN?

I never understood why the hiatus happened either.

Did he grow sick like Togashi? Did he just lose interest like GRRM?

It happened once for Surprise 2 (4 years) but now it's 5 years and going
Still hoping for a comeback
anyday now

It's over. Done. Finito. Owari.

Just because you didn't like how it ended doesn't mean it's not finished.

LN11 had a nice end but he said he wasn't done with it. He even wrote a short story a few years ago.

Let's face it, when it comes to Japan, when something ends it's usually because the money flow has stopped. What's the point of quitting if this was your main source of income?

What does everyone have to say to this: myanimelist.net/anime/26351/Nagato_Yuki-chan_no_Shoushitsu

>Faggots who didn't read the novel

Not that it's much better for you so I can't blame you. It starts off right where the anime ended which is fantastic but ends in an even more interesting and annoying cliffhanger.

Liking this series is a curse.

I enjoyed it. It's cute and slice of lifey. If you want to see Yuki and Kyon having a shy budding romance, go for it.

Well the Disappearance is fucking trite and predictable bullshit with directionless self-importance. It's pretty much the Heaven's Gate of animation

>buzzwords

>tfw season 3 never

>chronological vs broadcast doesn't really matter.
I still think broadcast order works significantly better for S1 without really affecting S2.

>buzzword

>>buzzword

Why do evafags have to equate everything with Evangelion?
The TV series was about Haruhi finding the fun in normal life, and the movie was about Kyon noticing the fun in his life with Haruhi around

Kyon accepting his extraordinary life can come off as similar to Shinji accepting his kinda shitty life

because at this moment, theres literally no anime that comes close to evas greatness