Pot Culture Normalization

What the fuck is with pot culture becoming mainstream? What happened to proper values and decency?

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2016/08/unpacking-pots-impact-in-colorado/
newnownext.com/highsexual-straight-guys-discuss-feeling-temporarily-gay-when-stoned/01/2015/
nature.com/articles/mp201621.epdf?referrer_access_token=oJ-xFc8jtOIqC2nMA2X189RgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0PuZsPyXTi3ziv8TxA_LypvNWhh2TvuQOUMkf2yZJmG4me9WezavDIiUzVoQJFeawX714NU7eAauA0cnrofzjhEBVBAA51V9ZzeFqMHXAVDTzjBthaxRf0TjXGUJd72lXwjbVhPLvSUsH2X9dOlejBHlouPZ8NdqYj76qje3ssA2URLm-0zd5JOTylxB48HwiDkBzNzZoudatBc44fcpDTQ&tracking_referrer=www.iflscience.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> What happened to proper values and decency?

Pot is responsible for the fall of the west? kek

Because who gives a fuck if you wanna smoke weed. The harmful effects are very few, and even so much better than having cancer or a heart attack from cigarette smoking or alcohol poisoning. You find me the person who has died because he smoked too much weed and I will do a backflip off a roof. Lazy potheads would be lazy even without weed. You only think pot is bad because your government has told you it is (mainly because of anti-Latino targeting by former prohibition enforcers, and anti-everything that doesn't agree with me Nixon)

>implying pot is bad

LEGALIZE ALL SOFT CORE DRUGS

I bet you drink faggot.
Ketel One calling the Pot black.

>hurr hurr degeneracy muh rose tinted view of the 50s
Not an argument.

A stoned population is an easily-controlled population.

You are to late OP it's already here

>Pop Culture Normalization

Start there.

DUDE

If pot isn't bad why hasn't Trump legalized it? and why did he appoint Sessions to AG who despises Marijuana. Eve for medicinal purposes?

retards it's obviously harmful if the DEA classifies it as schedule 1 drug along side HEROIN.

Nothing wrong with weed.
It's the "dude weed LMFAO" cunts that are the problem.
No drugs should be illegal. Stop treating the government like a replacement parent.

Please be bait

WEED

factcheck.org/2016/08/unpacking-pots-impact-in-colorado/
>From 2009 to 2012, the “medical marijuana commercialization years,” the average yearly marijuana-related traffic deaths increased by 48 percent compared with the “early medical marijuana era” between 2006 and 2008. In the first two years after the recreational use of marijuana became legal (2013 to 2014), the average yearly marijuana-related traffic deaths increased by another 41 percent.

"I feel very attracted to girls and not at all to men when sober,” an anonymous user said, “but when I get high I just want a big cock to suck and a man who fucks the shit out of me.” The admission was posted under the headline “Weed makes me temporarily gay. Anyone else?"

newnownext.com/highsexual-straight-guys-discuss-feeling-temporarily-gay-when-stoned/01/2015/

refute anything I said? Sessions hates it. Trump knew that and still appointed him and the DEA literally schedules it at a schedule 1 drug

pot is degenerate

>traffic deaths
Notice how smoking it never killed anyone, but pot being illegal, did

>A stoned population is an easily-controlled population.

And alcohol isn't ? Lmao

>Implying the drink driving deaths don't dwarf that figure.
>Implying banning drugs will stop stupid people doing stupid things.
Wew lad.

what happened with alcohol? etc? etc? same shit different drug. none should be outlawed but any in too great quantity = degeneracy

>(((((DEA))))))
Are you 12 or something? Pay attention as you grow up and see if any of these alphabet agencies are of any virtue

The DEA has parties, drug trafficking, and a war on drugs. They're trying to Jew you. This is a bait thread. Any reliance on chemicals is degenerate but i will still drink caffeine.

Sage sage sage
>infighting

Fixing your mistakes, boomer faggots.

Two words:
>Prescription Medication.

The problem is on your end, sport. Your notions of "values" and "decency" are warped and stunted, at best, if you even have them at all. It's none of your business if people want to smoke weed.

The boomer faggots are the ones who started modern pot culture

last time i smoked a joint,it went to the right,the fucking degeneracy

>i gave up,but not entirely for the to the right thing.its just...a plant

It could be completely safe and it would still be a problem, take a look at the people who use it, the behavior it promotes, the social circle around it.
Potheads are niggers or useless people that should be hanged

>Alchohol is bad so weed is cool ! ! ! ! XD ! !

(((they))) want a lazy, shiftless, stoned generation so they can more easily work in the background.

even more retarded than flat earthers

le epic meme XD XD XD!!!

>lazy potheads would be lazy even without weed
This
I smoke, have a job, live on my own, work out and write as a hobby. Weeds only shitty for you if you were already a shitty person

Yes it is stupid fuck. Smoking weed lowers test as well as being neurotoxic, which effects me because low test brain damaged faggots like you vote and effect policy. Stoners are overwhelmingly leftists.

Cause people are autists and need something that makes them /comfy/ that others will accept.
This pothead chick just started talking at me about her pot addiction and I just kind of smiled and nodded, going over chemistry equations in my head.
She was pretty uggo and all she wanted to talk about was pot and beer.
She was in my easy history class and already dropped out.
I think it was because we were learning about Egypt and she saw my notes,
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>whores got thrown in the river, BASED
etc.

"Pot threads on Sup Forums are parallel to vegan threads on /fit/!"
t. Black Science Man

I can't sexually function while stoned so maybe everyone's just gay except me

Same

I smoke a lot and support a wife and two kids in a moderately expensive city.

Waited for decades for pot to become legal, so I could quit smoking it because it just wasn't fun or edgy anymore.

Alcohol and smoking nicotine is far more degenerate than vaping a little pot or your grandma eating an edible.

This is coming from someone that doesn't use marijuana and imbibes a little ale and vodka from time to time.

underrated post

>Lazy potheads would be lazy even without weed.

This, I know extremely successful people, more successful than myself, that smoked at appropriate times while they were working through grad school and during some of their off times.

If you're bound for success through hard work and intelligence, moderate pot use isn't going to hold you back.

Freedom includes the right to not be the ideal citizen and also the right to alter your consciousness as you see fit.

The ubermench use substances as they see fit, and their overwhelming potential only envelops the effects of substances to one's advantage.

Those people are mentally ill.

>tfw literally just smoked a joint

I like it. I can get fucked up and not feel like shit the next day. It also doesn't make it difficult for me to drive. Alcohol makes me useless. Once I start drinking I can't do anything that requires precision.
Marijuana is for the working man.

Because idiot politicians made it illegal sometime Ronald Regan was a kid. Our country was created to manufacture hemp, it's fucking stupid we outlawed it in the first place.

Economically it's stupid to outlaw, "traditionally" it's stupid to outlaw; the founding fathers bleached black women, and smoked pot.

>Lazy potheads would be lazy even without weed
Nice joe rogan quote. Wouldn't rely on his advice.

Weed effects your reward system and dopamine negatively just like any other drug. This means less motivation, as well as less aggression.

Deficits in striatal dopamine release in cannabis dependence
nature.com/articles/mp201621.epdf?referrer_access_token=oJ-xFc8jtOIqC2nMA2X189RgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0PuZsPyXTi3ziv8TxA_LypvNWhh2TvuQOUMkf2yZJmG4me9WezavDIiUzVoQJFeawX714NU7eAauA0cnrofzjhEBVBAA51V9ZzeFqMHXAVDTzjBthaxRf0TjXGUJd72lXwjbVhPLvSUsH2X9dOlejBHlouPZ8NdqYj76qje3ssA2URLm-0zd5JOTylxB48HwiDkBzNzZoudatBc44fcpDTQ&tracking_referrer=www.iflscience.com

Its better than drinking.

>bleached black women
Fuck that bullshit.
No niggers.

i think its better it become more normal weed being illegal is one of the main reasons why stoners act like huge faggots about it

This is one of the reasons I stopped being a lapsed catholic and started going to mass. This world is just so sick and this country is so horrifically disgusting and degenerate.

I've realized that weed is fake happiness, and it's a poor fake. If you want to be truly happy and enjoy life you have to put the work in. If you take the easy route and just smoke weed sure you will feel good but it's not real and it's not AS good as you can feel when happy while sober. Basically there's no shortcuts to being truly content.

>it's none of your business when the stench literally infests your home, dorm, neighborhood, campus because some retard with too much grass decided to smoke it all at once

Fuck you people. I'd be fine with it if it didn't reek like a skunk and you guys fucking forcing it onto people.

Weed makes you at one with nature. Weed makes it so you realize you are one with the world instead of being separate from it.

>too much grass
>grass
lol

>stench
but also making it legal means we can do it
outside like cigarette smokers, without fear
of fucking up our lives forever. what are you,
a tard?

Trump's brother died of drug dependency, and Trump said that he himself doesn't even drink because of it. During the campaign, Trump made clear his drug position: reduction from circulation, but not going after users.

However, Trump was very clear about heroine or other opioids specifically, and other hard drugs that kill people. Trump said very little of marijuana during the campaign, but emphasized the 10th amendment as the answer to drugs -- states rights.

weed helps expand your thought process and become more introspective. as an alpha it helped make me much more well rounded

i bet the person who made this is a huge faggot in real life

i smoke too but i dont feel i need to make videos to show everybody i think it is dumb

Some of us have been working on the cannabis issue since Nixon wanted to be an asshole.

But Sup Forums I like getting stoned

It's healthier than alcohol, and it makes music and food way better. I don't define my identity on "dude weed lmao" culture, but I like to get high once in a while.
What's the big friccin deal?

This I grow and I dont just sit around like a retard the only problem with weed is that it attracts loser's.

jews want you fucking retards to be high