Bannon says identity politics is for retards

In Steve Bannon's interview on 60 minutes, he states that the more his enemies dwell on identity politics, the more Trump's agenda wins.

He said people don't actually care about race, they only care about economics, and the longer progressives keep talking about identity politics the longer they'll keep losing elections

Is he right Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=yAPrKuJ9Qqg

Other urls found in this thread:

romper.com/p/heres-why-people-are-pissed-about-this-aclu-tweet-79241
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is he right Sup Forums?

Yes.

So is he right about Richard Spencer's use of identity politics too?

>So is he right about Richard Spencer's use of identity politics too?

Yes. You'll note the very short list of his political accomplishments.

There is no contradiction between caring about race and about economics.

Low-IQ shitskins are the reason Americans can't have nice things. Get rid of the shitskins and watch house prices collapse and wages soar to levels allowing a single white male to support a family on his wages.

People care about race, absolutely.

People are willing to work together with other races, as long as the new comers stay within acceptable and safe societal boundaries that does not threaten the community.

>housing prices collapse

Oh you.

Too late, can't get rid of them. Identity politics/castes and national-level economics are intimately intermingled however. You're more correct than Bannon is.

>Low-IQ shitskins are the reason Americans can't have nice things. Get rid of the shitskins and watch house prices collapse and wages soar to levels allowing a single white male to support a family on his wages.
>actually believes this
>has no idea how the financial economy works

Can you be anymore of a useful idiot?

Think I'm shitposting? The mother of capitalism was the Black Death. So many peasants died off that the nobles had to start paying the survivors a living wage---enough for them to be able to start accumulating capital themselves.

This is true, funnily enough.
Strange to think how history would have gone had a rat not been bitten by a flea.

>(((finance)))

Bannon wants dems to double down on identity politics

This will cause a rise of white Identity politics, with whites still the majority

Bannon knows he can't actually promote White Identity politics due to social taboos against it. But the left can promote it for him.

(Bannon probably just intends to milk white identity politics for votes though, rather than using it more constructively)

When people talk about identity politics, they're really only talking about spics. Yeah, niggers are terrible, but they're not enough to move the dial by themselves and they've never grown in proportion for centuries.

It's the wholesale importation of spics that is upsetting everything, with illegals gutting the jobs, their kids shitting up the schools, their drugs poisoning the country, their birth rates turning whole states blue within a generation.

Notice how Trump really only went after the Mexicans? Cause he's not as stupid as the rest of the elite. America has been the victim of spic invasion for decades. Literally every problem stems from the southern border.

youre an idiot because you dont understand that for normies, that statement is 100 percent correct. whether you agree with the fringe beliefs here or not, the general public at larger, doesnt really care about identity politics.

Duh.
Even the racists on here are mostly racist for economic/safety reasons.
The only people who obsess with race on an emotional level are literal retards, surprisingly there's not as many as I used to think.

>He said people don't actually care about race, they only care about economics, and the longer progressives keep talking about identity politics the longer they'll keep losing elections
Yes, but we also need to kill the identity politics on the right for it to work. This is how we drain the swamp and get the policies we want (i.e. immigration control, policies to deal with automation).

>idpol is bad, unless it's my idpol

BANNON IS A ZOG PUPPET.

Is Steve Bannon so narcissistic he feels compelled to hire retards to post his face on here incessantly?

Bannon is a racist, white supremacist shit lord. What else is he going to say? Identity politics is one of the biggest strengths of the DNC. He's just trying to undermine their base.

I realize you're probably larping but white supremacy is identity politics because white is an identity and their politics revolve around being white.
I apologize for my autism.

Fuck all the spics and niggers in this thread

All identity politics are right-wing, though. Liberals are right-wing. And you don't need to put a bullet in idpolers before you can put a bullet in US establishment. Unless you meant "vote" them out, in which case, ayy lmao.

Bannon is a moron. That is why Trump fired him

>only care about economics

nihilists please leave

Steve Bannon should stick to selling shitty websites to baby boomers.

All politics is identity politics. The term is redundant.

Democratic wins in previous years stemmed from a variety of things. They took back Congress in 2006 due to Bush's unpopularity. They won the Presidency in 2008 still because of Bush and because of the "first black president" thing, and won again in 2012. In 2016 they had none of this. Nobody cared about the "first female president". Their young voters who voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 did not care about Clinton, everybody except obese cat ladies knew she was out of touch. "First black president" was an example of identity politics, sure, but even I'll give Obama credit in saying that he himself never ran with that as a tag. Hillary mentioned it in every other interview.

There was a culmination of hatred against everyday whites in 2016 that turned off many moderate or working class voters that Obama won. Democrats cannot win solely by appealing to minorities and self-hating whites. They can in a few decades, barring balkanization of the US or Trump making major policy changes to stop demographic trends, but they cannot now. Whether or not the DNC realizes this will affect 2020.

Bannon is right, and is smart. He is a bit of a cuck when it comes to white nationalism, but he is squarely opposed to amnesty, which is the most important issue facing us at this time.

So I don't get it.

Isn't bannon playing identity politics when he talks about the "Working Class"?

I still don't even get what qualifies as the "working class" exactly. Like, white rural trades-workers or what?

I wonder who could be behind this thread????

>guy gets trump elected after being attacked by the entire media non-stop for more than year
>is he right

yes

>Bannon is right, and is smart. He is a bit of a cuck when it comes to white nationalism, but he is squarely opposed to amnesty, which is the most important issue facing us at this time.
I agree that generally he is right and smart. Though I disagree with his DACA views. Giving them green cards (not the right to vote) is a small price to pay for immigration reform that benefits the American middle class.

What does it matter if they lose elections when republicans give them everything they want anyways?

people that go to high school and then work until they die. Most people making decisions in this country have no idea what that's like. A lot of people even look down on them.

Boomer mentality is stuck in a previous generation of America that they have not yet realized is completely dead.
Identity politics is like a nuclear arms race. For the same reason the US have stores of ICBMs to counterbalance the stockpiles of other superpowers, so must we begin to address the identity politics issue.

The typical boomer answer to everything is to sweep the problem under the rug and hope it goes away. They are still children and they think that their big daddy the GI generation will come in and save them if things start getting too fucked up, the sad thing is when that day comes no one will save them.

>Identity politics is like a nuclear arms race.
I agree. You just have to resist it on all sides.

A nice vision of a utopia, but that's not how the real world works.

Tell more of this Utopian Meme of your 's

>identity politics is an arms race

Shit, that is a redpill right there. Fuck.

You're right that boomers are children in adult bodies. They are the worst generation in American history that I know of. 80% of boomers I know are disgusting cuckholds, even the "republican" ones.

He's absolutely correct. And you have to go back.

He's right. And that's why most of the hardcore Natsoc larpers get buttflustered and pull out these ancient Krautchan screencaps Redpilling muh white ethnostate the minute you say "Jews are /ourguys." They're a minority, and rapidly shrinking at that.

>they think that their big daddy the GI generation will come in and save them if things start getting too fucked up, the sad thing is when that day comes no one will save them.

actually they'll all be dead by then so they don't care

well what did you think he was going to say? bannon is a racist sack of shit. but he'll say whatever he has to say to protect breitbart from being shoahed off the internet

Spence is an attention whore, Bannon has substance.

Wut?

>141454943

>blacks cause crime and act like niggers
>spics try to wholesale invade
>jews rip everyone off and encourage the rest of them

There is no based non-whites.

Absolutely correct

Spencer's thing is reactionary. It only has legs for so long as the left continues to self sabotage.

Yes, he's right.

Trump is doing so much winning. Bannon's right. I'm so glad we voted for NO WALL and AMNESTY FOR ALL OF MEXICO.

I shouldn't be mad though...Bannon, Breitbart, and Trump have always been working for the other (((team))). Which is why I voted for Hillary in hopes of WW3 and RaHoWa, but you brainlets fucked that all up because memes.

He's actually right I'll redpill you why. White neighbourhood prices are high for the simple fact there is no niggers around. If there were no niggers to get away from then there wouldn't be these exclusive enclaves of 'hot property'. Anywhere would be livable again and the market would be competitive city-wide, not on a suburb by suburb basis

Retaining your autonomy isn't bad. Having national and state interest coincide isn't bad. Being united isn't bad. "Diversity", disunion, and zero-sum politics are.

Idpol is a shitty rhetorical tool to equivocate the two.

>Trump is doing so much winning. Bannon's right. I'm so glad we voted for NO WALL and AMNESTY FOR ALL OF MEXICO.
What world do you live in?

>they only care about economics
funny enough, it seems like the libertarians on Sup Forums got tired of just talking about economics. there are bigger issues.

>A nice vision of a utopia, but that's not how the real world works.
Right vs wrong. The world has done pretty good since WW2

Nailed it
watch useful idiots struggle to grasp what he's saying

>HE'S SAYING HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE :(

>They're a minority, and rapidly shrinking at that

No, they aren't shrinking in any sense. And they are masters of identity politics. Their identity politics haven't ceased in thousands of years.

The media hates Bannon cause they know he doesn't molest children as is tradition in top level journalism and politics

The thing people have to realize is that the idea of a coming race war are bread and circuses meant to confuse and befuddle extremely stupid people.
The longer the left hyperventilates over Nazis, the longer the right is going to keep sweeping up the places that actually matter.

>I know! I'll call my enemies names.
>Surely that will make them abandon the innate and historically precedented human social dynamics of multi-ethnic state!

This is as "right wing" as politics get in the US. It's over, they just don't know it yet.

It isn't. You had proper immigration policy, that never changed. That's why they're illegal. They had to bypass the law, neglect to enforce it so that millions, dozens of millions of mexicans could get in and settle. So that they would be established in the USA, so that deciding to enforce the law would cause major upheaval. Not only for the corporations reliant on them, but also a great deal of turmoil for the people themselves. It's blackmail, emotional blackmail and it was done by circumventing the law. Were it enforced as it was written, it'd never had happened. They didn't have popular support for changing the law, so instead they gave law the middle finger, abandoned the prospect of changing it to suit their ideals and their goals and instead changed the circumstances, extralegally. Then they managed to push laws to incentivize that immigration, like DACA, that if you succeed in breaking the law you will be rewarded for it and stay. Because stopping a mexican from settling, and uprooting a mexican who's been allowed to settle through negligence are entirely different matters.

To think that caving to these extralegal measures in order to enact laws(that you already had before last round) would be effective at combating these extralegal measures is absolute fucking nonsense. It's the dumbest thing imaginable, you were blackmailed and your way of fighting back is paying the ransom.

Spencer and anyone else ho believe in white ethnostate or whatever is just dumb and catering to angry boys/men like Dylan Roof and crazy motherfuckers like him. they seem to think a swastika will catch on and white supremacy will become a thing. The only ones who think white supremacy is a thing are the left and some crazy black people who also want to start a racial war for some reason.

Underrated

Here's that America you are idealizing.

how is war bread and circuses though?
This isnt fun. its the opposite of bread and circuses

>Imp!ying the GOP is relying on Spencer to lead them foward

Jesus, user

True, but 'acceptable and safe boundaries' includes a limit of absolute and relative numbers of foreign races. Whites still operate on the implicit sense that other races lack agency, which is why so many whites still do not feel threatened by the prospect on minority status.

>muh fringe beliefs
see you in a few years faggot

>You had proper immigration policy,
We haven't had proper immigration policy at all. We've let illegals come in over our borders for the past 40 years. I have no sympathy for the parents of the DACAs, but the kids were brought here by no fault of their own, and it is cruel to kick them into some other country that they've essentially never been. Once there is a wall, there is no precedent in doing this, and it's not giving them voting priviledges, only green cards.

truth

Yes. American is 90% white, 10% black, and segregated. Our entire formulation as a culture was done so in the context of those demographics. Blacks always conceived of themselves as Americans until Jews filled their heads with Marxian ideas. In previous generations, blacks just wanted to be accepted into the broader American family (I don't think they should have been, but rather treated with some respect, and kept separate) to the extent that they were BEGGING to serve and die in the military. Afro-Americans now think like black identitarian West Indians.

someone said before the election that if trump won the republicans would be in office for a generation.

Nation(ethno-) states are sound, naturally emerging all throughout Europe and attempts at consolidation have been faced with enormous friction(Yugoslavia, battles over foreign-minority settled territory).

Is someone seriously telling you that you need to marry a non-white woman?

>Blacks always conceived of themselves as Americans until Jews filled their heads with Marxian ideas.
Do you seriously think most blacks don't want to conceive of themselves as americans?

You're saying the same things I am. They're allowed to come in by the million and they're illegal. They're illegals. It's against the law. You have the laws, you had them all along, they just weren't enforced.

The mexican takeover, this selling-out of the USA is extralegal. It isn't done by legal means, you have laws against it already and they simply ignore them. The mexicans cross, law enforcement looks the other way.
>I have no sympathy for the parents of the DACAs, but the kids were brought here by no fault of their own, and it is cruel to kick them into some other country that they've essentially never been
And that's what they're betting on.
If they enforced extant law the mexicans wouldn't be there, and that's that. If they enforced the law, you would be deporting the mexicans who crossed the border, almost all at adult age, in short order. Nobody has a problem with that. Nobody wants to change the laws that enable that.

So they simply do not enforce them, shifting the question from deporting mexican rent-seeking lawbreakers to their children who due to that neglect have grown up within the USA.

Again, you're being blackmailed and think paying the ransom would fix it.

Bannon unironically plays 4-d chess

So do types like Roger Stone.

The 4-d chess meme is real.

African-Americans, not American Africans.

No, they define themselves first by their dissociation from White Americans, not by their association with America.

Yes Its racist to make white babies now welcome to the Current year.

Most likely Bannon and company genuinely believe in civnat so long as the immigrants are not stupid beaners or muslims. That's not really a problem though considering the state of ethnic strife in the west is already spiraling out of control. Just a little more time in the pressure cooker and the muds will start killing white liberals whites and jews to take power.

Most people don't see the big picture here. GOP isn't going to win anything. Trump isn't going to win anything big. Trump provides enough friction to get the muds stirred up. Bonus if he gets some browns deported and pisses them way the fuck off. In the long run though its more likely that DNC WASP/Jew power brokers will install the next Hitler in order to save their own asses.

It also can explain the great divergence where the west took off while the rest of the world didn't. Now obviously Africa was never going to have a chance, but it does potentially explain why europe was able to get ahead of the asians

You can see from this chart how the cancer has spread

>mfw progressives will be the saviors of the white race

Top kek, this is some 56-d backwards horse racing

I sort have a similar feeling about Trump not getting anything done, but I am hopeful for the future. Too many whites are now aware of the demographic shift, and they are aware of the anti-white sentiment in society.

I think boomers and millenials will be the end of the psychotic cultural-marxist SJW bullshit, and this will effect elections in the future

They really don't see the problem, but muslims is straight up the problem. And the Jews. But the Jews aren't a hoard of invaders. Literally Europe is full of people who hate the western culture. The women don't want to be liberalized. The men do not want the dignity of an occupation. Families don't want to send their kids to corrupting schools to learn languages that the Quran is not written in.
There is an invasion and it will destroy Europe. Europe is already a sinking ship and there is no saving a sinking ship.
FUCKINNG FUCK FUCKING MERKEL AND THE FUCKING INTELLECTUAL CLASS FUCKS

>Yes Its racist to make white babies now welcome to the Current year.
Do you actually believe more than 1% of the us population thinks this?

Go back just a few decades in time and progs were pretty redpilled on race and civilization. The same bloodlines are still up there too. It's just a waiting game desu. Trump has some promise because he knows those people and could potentially be the first wave of reaction coming out of the blue bloods.
>Too many whites are now aware of the demographic shift, and they are aware of the anti-white sentiment in society.
Nah. Most of them are only dimly aware, at-best, of just how resented they are. You go to these shitlib villages with a college in them and yeah, true believer tools who self-harm for signal points, but even there they're doing it because they don't really fear the muds. The turning point is going to be when they actually fear them.

Consider what Jews and progs do to cuckservatives. They genuinely fear them, but only in an off-handed way. GOP is a cuckold looser party that mostly makes them angry because it slows them down. When they are genuinely fearful of muds, the big wig kikes and prog whites will come down on them like the soulless monsters they really are. You'll never have to vote for them or support anything they do. It's just going to happen. The best way to ensure that it happens soon is to encourage Trump to do anything that pisses muds off and encourage the mud activists to keep up their anti-white agitation.

>anti-white sentiment in society.
Many of you are very delusional

>Literally Europe is full of people who hate the western culture.
What percentage of the people in europe do you think hate western culture?

>class identity politics is not identity politics
>stupid racist only voting republican because it allows them to have someone to punch down on so they don't attack the rich
>we need to work to increase class consciousness goys.. i mean proles

>Acadamia
>pop-culture
>corporate culture
>entertainment
>the general philosophies everything is founded on in the current year

in EUROPE jackass. we have black people in this country whose ancestors were brought here against their will and now after 300s year or more their descendants are still here and here to stay. Their families have probably here longer than your family has been and a lot of them believe in the American dream. A dream that for many years was denied them. Europe is homogeneous and so I also grieve for the demise of their culture and way of life, their leftist imposed suicide. Our way of life is being changed not by black americans but from forces subtly eroding our values and compromised our churches, catholic and protestant. It has infiltrated our schools and corrupted our children, hell it has corrupted you into believing the bullshit you believe or maybe you are CIA controlled opposition stirring things up yeah? Our founding fathers should've stopped slavery, but they didn't. we are one country under God and must fight for the things that really matter, not your and Spencer's idiotic ideology.

>You go to these shitlib villages with a college in them
I've lived in many college towns. The main view is that all americans should have equal opportunity, regardless of race. It's not that complicated.

These anons are aware of the opinions of their political opposition. The difference is, most of these people have no political or social power. While people who do hold legitimate anti-white sentiments and pursue agendas of that sort are a different story.

I used to think it was absurd, but it's not an insignificant number of people who have anti-white views here. This story is a good example, it's not about violence or anything, plenty of threads have been made about that. But this really let me see what fighting white supremacy was all about: romper.com/p/heres-why-people-are-pissed-about-this-aclu-tweet-79241

^^This.

As some perverse penance, they've hardly done you much good.
>Our way of life is being changed not by black americans
But by mestizos.
>founding fathers
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
>Dick Spencer
Is cointelpro.

>North Korea developed nukes, but I'm sure if we just keep saying how having nukes is bad they will give them up

>under god
Congratulations for getting kiked at the very first step.